10,000th post - with a Trip Report and a full Disney Dining Plan Analysis

popcorn.gif

Does this still exist...? :rotfl2:

Thanks for the gentle nudge Randall... I'll get back to it shortly.

I really do want to complete it, afterall - I did drink a LOT of Beverly, someone outta know about it. :lmao:

Does this still exist...? :rotfl2:

Thanks for the gentle nudge Randall... I'll get back to it shortly.

I really do want to complete it, afterall - I did drink a LOT of Beverly, someone outta know about it. :lmao:

Merry Christmas Brian and Sugar and the rest of the family!

Barry told everyone to look at your trip report for where he eats in DHS I think he's trying to get out of doing an update :rotfl2:

I figured while I'm here I might as well join in and go back and read your trip report though...

I love the video of the reveal.. I loled at the I wanna Kona cone bit

You ate at Prime time... the stories from Prime Time scare me :rotfl2:

Barry told everyone to look at your trip report for where he eats in DHS I think he's trying to get out of doing an update :rotfl2:

I figured while I'm here I might as well join in and go back and read your trip report though...

I love the video of the reveal.. I loled at the I wanna Kona cone bit

You ate at Prime time... the stories from Prime Time scare me :rotfl2:

:welcome:

Who's Barry? :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Just Kidding, any friends of Barry's is welcome here.

We had a great time meeting him and his awesome family. I think Ryder is like Stewie on Family Guy, everyone else thinks they are in Control, but Ryder is really calling the shots.

It's been a while since my last update... but I will promise to keep this thing going.

Hopefully next episode is this weekend.

Thanks for joining... Happy Holidays...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter