1 Child and 10 Adults--A GG to Celebrate DD's 4th Bday :) TR Link is Posted

Love Lilian's party pics. You did a great job on the treat bags. I can't imagine 50/60 degree weather. It just started being the lower 90's & upper 80's here & that is feeling pretty cool to us!

My favorite princess is Cinderella. I love all classic movies the best. But, I think Mater from Cars is my favorite character.

The Poly is my dream resort. Maybe one day it will not be a dream!

Thanks Amy! The weather is crazy right now bouncing 20 degrees from day to day it seems. :confused3

You never know--maybe one of these years you will get a chance to stay at the Poly. :goodvibes

Cute birthday pics!!!

I don't have a favorite resort. :confused3 We loved BC this time but we've had good stays at Contemporary and Poly in the past. For me it depends on length of trip and what we want to do. BC was perfect because we could eat all of our dinners at Epcot. And SAB was fabulous, especially in the summer when you want to swim a lot! Poly and Contemp are great for being close to MK. When my kids get a little older, I'd love to try GF but it feels so formal to me for little ones. I really like Saratoga Springs except for the bus transportation. I'd stay there again if I had a car. Our room was fabulous and the kids loved the pool. It was nice being close to Downtown Disney, too.

Amanda

It's so close now!!

Let's see...my favorite Disney characters. Out of the fab 4, my favorite has got to be Donald Duck. Favorite princesses are Belle and Aurora. I also love Puumba and Timon because Lion King is one of my favorite movies of all time. :) And lots more!

I looooooove the Beach club. I stayed in the Villas last year, it's beautiful and SAB is AWESOME! But my favorite resort has got to be Wilderness Lodge, hands down. You feel so tucked away from everything yet you're still so close to MK and it's just a beautiful hotel. I fell in love with it when I got there. I was going on a cruise after my stay there and I was SO sad to leave!

Cute birthday pics!!!

I don't have a favorite resort. :confused3 We loved BC this time but we've had good stays at Contemporary and Poly in the past. For me it depends on length of trip and what we want to do. BC was perfect because we could eat all of our dinners at Epcot. And SAB was fabulous, especially in the summer when you want to swim a lot! Poly and Contemp are great for being close to MK. When my kids get a little older, I'd love to try GF but it feels so formal to me for little ones. I really like Saratoga Springs except for the bus transportation. I'd stay there again if I had a car. Our room was fabulous and the kids loved the pool. It was nice being close to Downtown Disney, too.

Amanda

Thank you Amanda. There are so many great resorts--it would be fun to try them all. :rolleyes1

It's so close now!!

Let's see...my favorite Disney characters. Out of the fab 4, my favorite has got to be Donald Duck. Favorite princesses are Belle and Aurora. I also love Puumba and Timon because Lion King is one of my favorite movies of all time. :) And lots more!

I looooooove the Beach club. I stayed in the Villas last year, it's beautiful and SAB is AWESOME! But my favorite resort has got to be Wilderness Lodge, hands down. You feel so tucked away from everything yet you're still so close to MK and it's just a beautiful hotel. I fell in love with it when I got there. I was going on a cruise after my stay there and I was SO sad to leave!

It is!! :dance3:

I want to visit the WL too!! I am really drawn to the CR as well, not the outside, but inside. :goodvibes

A fun question for us all to answer: Who is your favorite Disney character? Mine are: Belle (princess), Mulan (animated character-at-large) and Mary Poppins (non-animated character). Tinker Bell is right up there for me too. :goodvibes It is so hard to pick just one!! :lmao:

I agree I can not just pick one...

My favorite characters are a bit like me…Piglet (small and helpful), Cinderella (homemaker extraordinaire and found her Prince), Mrs. Incredible (if only I had those expandable arms) and Mary Poppins (I love my spoon full of sugar).

If you could stay anywhere on property, where would you stay? Which resort(s) is(are) your favorite(s)?

actually a dream coming true for us...DVC :cool1: BLT can't wait and another dream resort AKV I get to stay at w/ the DIS_Spectrum Moms during our Jan '11 trip and I am really hoping we can get into BWV for our anni trip next Oct 11

The video I have chosen for today is about Hidden Mickeys Does anyone like to search for Hidden Mickeys? Do you have the book or do you just prefer to find them on your own?

We love them too...I don't have a book just for them...but have downloaded some lists in the past and in my Complete WDW 2010 book it lists several...I'd like to type up a list to carry on my phone for those down moments

:dance3: We go to Disney this week!!!!!!!!!! To set the mood for my next countdown item, feel free to listen to THIS

3. Magic Kingdom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do realize that this is the second full park I have put on my list of things I am looking forward to but this was a no brainer for me when working on my list. As I have been planning this trip, I realize how little of Magic Kingdom we saw on our only other trip. We missed so much!! What we did see left a good impression on me though. :goodvibes

Where else can you travel from Fantasy to Futuristic to the Wild West and more? (Don’t say Disneyland—it does not count :lmao: ). I really hope to have the time to soak up the magic of Main Street, see the Liberty Tree, see Push, meet the Fairies and all the many other things left to do in Magic Kingdom.

What are your favorites in Magic Kingdom?
These could be anything—attractions, characters, food, souvenir—anything and everything. :goodvibes

Today's video isA Model Day at Magic Kingdom

I elected not to post any photos today, instead I am hoping some of my readers might post their favorite photo(s) from Magic Kingdom!! One of the things I am really looking forward to is taking pictures!! :goodvibes

I agree I can not just pick one...

My favorite characters are a bit like me…Piglet (small and helpful), Cinderella (homemaker extraordinaire and found her Prince), Mrs. Incredible (if only I had those expandable arms) and Mary Poppins (I love my spoon full of sugar).

We love them too...I don't have a book just for them...but have downloaded some lists in the past and in my Complete WDW 2010 book it lists several...I'd like to type up a list to carry on my phone for those down moments

Great idea to put the lists in your phone. I still need to put in our ADRs into my phone but I figure that is something I can do on the way down. :thumbsup2

Very cute bday pics. We went to CC for a bday party last week and Cayley would still have nothing to do with him. Oh well. We are also hoping to stay at the BC next Oct. I can't wait.

You're right- there's too much in the Magic Kingdom to narrow it down! pixiedust:

Stephanie, sorry I've been missing. I LOVE the pics from Lilian's birthday party (I remember those days at Chuck E Cheese :rotfl:). I like your #5 countdown a lot -- a DIS Meet!!!! :thumbsup2

I love the Beach Club -- you will really enjoy visiting there.

Also, like your MK day.

My favorite character is a tie between Tigger and Pluto (Tigger has a very slight edge).

I love the MK! Just walking under the train station gives me goose bumps! There is nothing better than the first sight of Cindy's Castle!

My favorite things at MK are the Carousel of Progress, TTA People Mover, Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain and the Pirates!

Here are some of my favorite MK photos!

Emily's 1st time on IASW!
57780081712_0_ALB.jpg

223.jpg

295.jpg

396.jpg

My Dad & I on Dumbo!
scan0001.jpg

Another of me, Dad & my sister. I think I was 14 in this one!
scan0008.jpg

Finally, I'll leave you with this gem we saw in FL a few years back!
DSC00908.jpg

Here are some of my fav MK pics from last June:

100_0887.jpg

100_0830.jpg

100_0763.jpg

100_0771.jpg

100_0775.jpg

I have so many favorite things at MK....Wishes, that first glimpse at the Castle, the Main Street Bakery....the list goes on and on!

Some of my favorite MK moments

MK at night after closing
DSC00625.jpg

Meeting Tink

Image530.jpg

Pirates in the Magic Kingdom

Photo0155.jpg

A Dole Whip

DSC01880.jpg

An Empty Main Street before opening

Photo0077.jpg

Running through the castle on a wet and rainy morning. (Check out the guy behind me. He looks exhausted.)

57860-288-032f.jpg

It is such a Magical Place! I can't wait to hear all about the Magic you create:goodvibes

Hi Stephanie! I don't get to post too much anymore because I'm so busy, but wanted to pop in and say I am SO excited for you!!! I hope you have a wonderful time and Lilian has an extra magical birthday, not much longer now! :yay:
I saw that you were asking for favorites at Magic Kingdom, that's such a tough one! I guess just walking down Main St. first thing in the morning after seeing the Opening Ceremony and seeing the castle in the distance. I also love the singers and dancers on the trolley on Main St. as well, and Wishes makes me cry everytime, doesn't matter how many times I've seen it!

My favorite resorts are Wilderness Lodge and Beach Club, but I've never had a bad stay at any of the resorts, those themes just feel comfortable to me :)

Very cute bday pics. We went to CC for a bday party last week and Cayley would still have nothing to do with him. Oh well. We are also hoping to stay at the BC next Oct. I can't wait.

Thanks Mary! I hope this is a good foretelling of how Lilian will do with the Characters at Disney. :goodvibes

You're right- there's too much in the Magic Kingdom to narrow it down! pixiedust:

I know I love Epcot but I am really looking forward to exploring MK too. :goodvibes I feel like there is so much that I missed that I am looking forward to filling this gap. :laughing:

Stephanie, sorry I've been missing. I LOVE the pics from Lilian's birthday party (I remember those days at Chuck E Cheese :rotfl:). I like your #5 countdown a lot -- a DIS Meet!!!! :thumbsup2

I love the Beach Club -- you will really enjoy visiting there.

Also, like your MK day.

My favorite character is a tie between Tigger and Pluto (Tigger has a very slight edge).

I know you are busy Kathy in general and then with Mark recovering from surgery (thank goodness it turned out so well). :goodvibes

Thanks Kathy!

I love the MK! Just walking under the train station gives me goose bumps! There is nothing better than the first sight of Cindy's Castle!

My favorite things at MK are the Carousel of Progress, TTA People Mover, Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain and the Pirates!

Here are some of my favorite MK photos!

Emily's 1st time on IASW!
57780081712_0_ALB.jpg

223.jpg

295.jpg

396.jpg

My Dad & I on Dumbo!
scan0001.jpg

Another of me, Dad & my sister. I think I was 14 in this one!
scan0008.jpg

Finally, I'll leave you with this gem we saw in FL a few years back!
DSC00908.jpg

:rotfl2: The last picture is hilarious!! Love the pictures from your childhood--what a wonderful thing to have those pictures!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter