1 Child and 10 Adults--A GG to Celebrate DD's 4th Bday :) TR Link is Posted

:welcome:

How fun!! I don't blame you for shifting the dates. :) It is such a great deal, especially if the dining plan deal is offered again this year. Have you made any plans yet?

We've booked 2 rooms at POP. My dad and step-mom are joining us :). I'm going to book BBB and probably CRT for breakfast. Our day at Epcot will be Akershus for breakfast and Coral Reef for dinner. We'll get there hopefully around 11AM on the 27th and head to downtown disney. I think we only want to visit MK and Epcot. The 28th will be MK day and then we'll go to Epcot on the 29th. I'm so excited but it seems so far away...lol. I seriously hope free dining is offered. That would rock :banana:

popcorn::

subbing in will be back later to read and get caught up...

seems to be alot of birthday trips in the making here in 2010...too bad they didn't keep the Celebrate promo for one more yr...

looking forward to your PTR!

Scrappie J~

We've booked 2 rooms at POP. My dad and step-mom are joining us :). I'm going to book BBB and probably CRT for breakfast. Our day at Epcot will be Akershus for breakfast and Coral Reef for dinner. We'll get there hopefully around 11AM on the 27th and head to downtown disney. I think we only want to visit MK and Epcot. The 28th will be MK day and then we'll go to Epcot on the 29th. I'm so excited but it seems so far away...lol. I seriously hope free dining is offered. That would rock :banana:

Yay for more people! :rotfl: (ask me after the trip if I would still cheer for more people--:lmao:) It's so much fun to plan!!

popcorn::

subbing in will be back later to read and get caught up...

seems to be alot of birthday trips in the making here in 2010...too bad they didn't keep the Celebrate promo for one more yr...

looking forward to your PTR!

Scrappie J~

:welcome: Scrappie J to my PTR!! I am so happy to have you over to it. :) It would be nice since we will be there on her birthday, but it is ok. I am hoping for free DDP still.

I'll be there at the same time!!! Maybe a bunch of us should get together just to say hi!!!:flower3:

I am finally getting around to posting some pictures of the snow we had this past week. The first two pictures are of the yard--not too much snow!! Only about 5 inches fell with another couple already there before. :)

103.jpg
100.jpg

The second two are of Lilian playing in the snow. We love to play with beach toys in the snow too! Lilian in the second picture was saying how cold the snow was!! :rotfl2:

104.jpg
108.jpg

I thought I would share some other fun pictures. Lilian loves :lovestruc make-up and is playing with it already!! We let her play with it here in the house but she does not wear it out. She will dress me up too but this is when she put it on herself! :laughing:

079.jpg
074.jpg

Last, but I think is so cute, here is Lilian watching a show this past week and lounging! I liked how comfy she looks! :upsidedow

113.jpg

Thanks for indulging me with personal pictures! I am hoping to get another trip update posted this week--EP's Our Wishes, No Thank Yous and Sprinkles. :goodvibes

Great pics Stephanie! Love the snow covering your yard...I'm jealous of course. The makeup and lounge pics of Lilian are really sweet. They are so fun at 3 & 4. Sometimes I wish I could freeze time. It goes by so fast.

On a side note, school was out again today and they called it for tomorrow also! :scared1: There isn't anything on the road at all anymore so I really don't get it. Crazy stuff. We have now missed 4 days of school for 1.5 inches of snow. :rotfl:

Cute pictures! That's how my nephew sits when he watches tv haha. The only difference is that he has one arm behind his head. :rotfl:

Leanne: 1.5 inches and 4 days out! Wow!! But then again, if the roads are freezing and slick, I can understand.

Thanks everyone!! She is a hoot (most days) and definitely has her moments. :goodvibes

WOW!! That's a lot of snow by Memphis standards!!! Our schools were closed last Thursday and we only got a dusting!! :lmao: LOVE the pics of Lilian!! She is sooo cute putting on her makeup!! :lovestruc

Wow!!! Closing schools for a "dusting"! Here in Maine we don't usually have anything shut down until at least 8 inches of snow! :lmao: But we also don't usually have the threats of tornadoes and other severe weather, so I guess we can deal with the snow! I remember being in Disney one time and there was a tornado watch and I started freaking out! Give me snow anyday!:rotfl:

Becky: it takes a lot for the schools to close here. They will take into account how safe it is for those walking to school (too cold, too much snow, etc) but they very rarely will close. It has to be blizzard like conditions normally. Although they did close for a few days when the area schools had an outbreak of H1N1 last spring.

Ann: I am use to threats of tornadoes, growing up in southern Indiana does that too you. ;) However, I can say I still get really nervous depending on what the sky is looking like! Snow, I am getting a bit tired of it!!

We are looking at moving to North Carolina in a few years possibly--I think it will be such a treat but a BIG change for us. :goodvibes

So my last planning post I introduced the Our Wishes, No Thank Yous and Sprinkles posts. I am continuing on with them with our thoughts on EP. :goodvibes

Epcot is probably mine and DH’s favorite park. We really fell in love with it. When I was talking to our TA one day, I realized that part of it is because those we traveled with the first go around—this is their favorite park so we were always here. Maybe that has led to this? :confused3 Nonetheless, we are planning on two days here. One solely devote to World Showcase, providing Lilian does well. The other day will be a little shorter, but will focus on Future World.

Epcot—World Showcase
Our Wishes:
Kidcot Stations, Grand Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros, American Adventure

No Thank Yous:
none that I can predict at the moment ;)

Sprinkles:
Maelstrom (questioning whether Lilian will like this or not—never been on it. What do you all think?)

For the Thrill Seekers
Perhaps Maelstrom might fall into this but I am not sure :)

Epcot—Future World
Our Wishes:
Soarin’, Test Track, Nemo and Friends and the Aquariums in general, Spaceship Earth (I really do not think we did it the first go around, again b/c I don’t think the others like it), Turtle Talk with Crush, Living with the Land (I will go by myself if needed :upsidedow), the jumping water fountain

No Thank Yous:
Honey I Shrunk the Audience

Sprinkles:
Innoventions, Circle of Life, Journey into the Imagination with Figment, Universe of Energy: Ellen’s Energy Adventure

For the Thrill Seekers:

Mission: Space

Epcot in General

Characters we will be looking forward to meeting:

Mary Poppins, Alice, Mulan, Princesses (we are planning Akershus’ Princess Storybook Breakfast) so Snow White, Sleeping Beauty/Rose/Aurora, Ariel and Belle

Are there others floating around that you know of and if so, where? :yay:

Extra things I will be looking forward to seeing:
I really want to take the time to look at the architecture if possible—of course that will depend on Lilian. I am especially thinking about the phone book in Great Britain.

Parades, Shows and Evening Entertainment
Illuminations is a definite must do on our list! I would like to hear the Voices of Liberty choral ensemble if we can time it right. Other entertainers, will depend on how the day is going.

Up Next: I thought I would post what Planning Tools I am using as well as Sheets I have created for my binder (which is going to be in a constant working state I am realizing :idea:). I will also be continuing on with the Our Wishes, No Thank Yous and Sprinkles for AK and DHS.

Hey! Steph
sorry I haven't been very good dissing buddy lately...I have to go back and catch up on a few pages but I'll be back...

BTW: Lilian looks so comfy in that last picture and the snow looks like loads of fun!!!!

:wave2: Connie

Hey! Steph
sorry I haven't been very good dissing buddy lately...I have to go back and catch up on a few pages but I'll be back...

BTW: Lilian looks so comfy in that last picture and the snow looks like loads of fun!!!!

:wave2: Connie

Hi Connie! :wave2:

It's fine :rotfl: I know you are busy and heck, I am too. :) I have been a "ghost" more so on your PTR so I am there, without showing. Speaking of yours, I have not headed over there yet today. I better go do it why I am not distracted. ;)

Hi Stephanie! We've found Belle & the Beast in the UK and Jasmine and Aladdin in Morocco several times. It's kind of neat to get pics with the princess and her prince.

Oh and I had to share this: We have been talking and very open about going to Disney World with Lilian. I think for this first trip, I rather talk about it with her so she can have some sense about the trip. Well today, she saw a couple Disney World commercials and she looked at me and said "Mommy, I want to go to DISSSSNEEEEEE!!"

Awe :love: I think she is really going to love it there :) :goodvibes

Does Lilian scare easy? Because there's a big ugly troll in Maelstrom and it tends to be a little dark in there. I've seen some kids totally freak out and some completely fine! Just a forewarning!

Hi Stephanie! We've found Belle & the Beast in the UK and Jasmine and Aladdin in Morocco several times. It's kind of neat to get pics with the princess and her prince.

Thank you for the head's up Leanne!! I agree, it would be nice to get pictures of the princes too. :goodvibes

Does Lilian scare easy? Because there's a big ugly troll in Maelstrom and it tends to be a little dark in there. I've seen some kids totally freak out and some completely fine! Just a forewarning!

You know Jenny, it honestly depends on her day! :rotfl2: There are days where she will acted scared. I read on another boards to have light up toys for children on the dark rides, so I am thinking it will be something I am looking for before we go or perhaps a first purchase (besides her ears) when we get there. Hmmm.....I will have to think on it and just base it off how she does leading up to it. Thank you so much for the head's up!! I love the DISboards for all the great tips everyone gives. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter