1 Child and 10 Adults--A GG to Celebrate DD's 4th Bday :) TR Link is Posted

Taking a bit of a break from planning, or writing about planning anyways! LOL :lmao:. So excuse the sorta off topic post. :offtopic:

We have had a lovely holiday season thus far. I hope you have as well!! We started the holidays off by going to DGM and DGP house on the Sunday prior. They went a bit crazy to say the least! Lilian is a very lucky little girl. She got AG Bitty Baby (Chloe is her doll’s name) accessories and furniture and lots of Disney dresses!! Here are some pictures (I hung them up from our dining are light—sorry for the background clutter):

300.jpg
301.jpg
305.jpg
DGM knows how much Lilian likes to wear dresses so she ordered primarily them. The left is Snow White, the middle is a Sleeping Beauty nightgown and the right is a Cinderella dress.

The second batch: the left is a blue Tinkerbell dress, the middle is a sparkly skirt and shirt from the Sleeping Beauty set and the left is also a dress from the Tinkerbell line.

The third batch: The left and middle are Sleeping Beauty dresses and the left is one from the Cinderella line.

312.jpg
313.jpg

Lastly, DGM ordered her the Tinkerbell costume from this last season. She also ordered the wand, tiara, the light up shoes and of course the wings!! The pictures online really do not do the costume justice—it is beautiful!

I also found more shirts we had ordered for her awhile back. LOL (laughing icon) I put them down in the Christmas present area and forgot about them.

137.jpg
135.jpg

I picked up the Jasmine costume back in October when I went down to campus for my grad school. It was 50% off!! :upsidedow :goodvibes

The others were ordered I believe. LOL :rotfl2: The pink tank top has a glittery Cinderella hologram, the middle is a pink princess foil shirt and the left is a pair of Cinderella pjs. (sorry the picture is so small--I did not reload it after I resized it down too far :rolleyes1)

All in all, Lilian is going to be decked out for her first trip to Disney. :goodvibes

The rest of our holiday week was nice as well. Lilian helped me decorate sugar cookies for the first time. This was also the first year she left cookies out for Santa. She decided he needed three cookies: one blue, green and pink. He also needed a glass of milk in a pink cup. :thumbsup2

We had a great Christmas indeed. We picked out shirts for DMIL, DFIL and DBIL--their first Disney shirts! DMIL and DFIL got the vintage Minnie and Mickey shirts.
405.jpg
407.jpg

DBIL we made a Wall-E shirt for him. They all tried to guess what it would be since the other two opened their shirts first. They guessed either Goofy or Donald. He LOVED :lovestruc that it was Wall-E. :laughing: (forgot to take a picture of that--oops!)

DH got me two of the organic Minnie t-shirts and a pair of Tinkerbell pjs. I also got the Hidden Magic book! :goodvibes I am looking forward to reading it.

We went to my sister's house on the 26th for a few days. We had a good time while we were down there, but I came back sick again!! Same type of thing I had after Thanksgiving. Not good! :sick:

We are suppose to have friends over tomorrow night for a family friendly New Year's Eve party. I am not sure at this point if I want people over because of how I am feeling nor do I want to get anyone else sick. Ugh!! :headache:

I hope everyone else is having a good holiday period and feel better than I do! Happy New Year's!!

Joining in with you and enjoying it all!!! Keep the updates coming! and I hope you feel better soon!!!!princess:

:welcome:

Thanks for joining in on my PTR!! Looks like you will be heading down approximately the same time. What dates are you going? Thanks, I hope feel better soon too! :rotfl: I just need to figure out what would be the right medicine to get it under control.

I am happy to say that Disney has released another listing for the 2010 Disney Dining Plan participates. Two more additions I am extremely excited about…..

TUTTO ITALIA

And

EOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am way beyond excited if you cannot tell!!! Oh the decisions, EOS is easy—we have several CS not accounted for at the moment. We could easily use one there at some point. Wednesday or Saturday both of which we are already anticipating heading to DTD.

Tutto Italia, would require us dropping one of our other EP choices. They are currently:
Le Cellier
Coral Reef
Akershus (not a choice—definitely will be doing this if can get an ADR for it)
Rose and Crown Dining Room

Right now, my first choice to drop off is either Coral Reef or Rose and Crown (especially since we can do it as a CS and still get the Fish n Chips…) :confused3 What do you all think?

In case you want or are interested in the link, click here for the new listing.

Oh, I am going to try to updates in purple to make it easier for those reading to skim down if they would like.

Coral Reef is great but the portions can be kind of on the small side. I've never been to Rose & Crown.

We're definitely trying out EOS during our February trip. I have never eaten there but everyone on the DIS raves about it!

:welcome:

Thanks for joining in on my PTR!! Looks like you will be heading down approximately the same time. What dates are you going? Thanks, I hope feel better soon too! :rotfl: I just need to figure out what would be the right medicine to get it under control.

Me and my DD12 will be there from September 23 through Oct 4th. We are staying at the Pop Century and plan on going to the MNSSHP. This is our last Mama/daughter trip before I get married in 2011. And yes, before you ask, we will be Disneymooning and yes, we will be bringing DD.:rotfl:

You will LOVE your Hidden Magic book!! :thumbsup2 And what great dresses and costumes for Lilian!! Ally has the Tinkerbell costume (she was Tink for Halloween)--it really is a beautiful costume!! :goodvibes

I just jumped over to your PTR from my PTR and got all caught up. First off, your DD was an adorable little Minnie for Halloween. I love it! All of the outfits look perfect, she will be a doll in them! And, your plans sound really well thought out. You will be at the MK on my birthday, Sept 12! And I have a niece whose birthday is the 14th...same as your DD!!! Wish we could be there celebrating with you guys! :rotfl:

I cannot believe all of those outfits. You might have to extend your stay by adding more nights just to get all of the fashion into one trip. :rotfl:

I would drop Coral Reef for Tutto. The novelty of the tank wears off quickly (and you can see it from the Nemo ride anyway), the place is very noisy, chances are with a large group you will not be seated together (they can't move tables around in there like they can at most places, and they ALWAYS seat behind. We've had some long waits there for our table. Whew, that's a lot of reasons!!!

And glad to see EoS made it back onto the plan. We love gong there for lunch.

You will LOVE your Hidden Magic book!! :thumbsup2 And what great dresses and costumes for Lilian!! Ally has the Tinkerbell costume (she was Tink for Halloween)--it really is a beautiful costume!! :goodvibes

Thanks Becky!! I am looking forward to reading the Hidden Magic book. I tried several times to check it out from the library but I never got a chance to read it before it had to go back. Now I can take my time! :goodvibes I think Lilian will like the Tinkerbell costume--it should be cool enough for MNSSHP too. We were blown away by all the goodies we have gotten--we feel very blessed! :angel:

I just jumped over to your PTR from my PTR and got all caught up. First off, your DD was an adorable little Minnie for Halloween. I love it! All of the outfits look perfect, she will be a doll in them! And, your plans sound really well thought out. You will be at the MK on my birthday, Sept 12! And I have a niece whose birthday is the 14th...same as your DD!!! Wish we could be there celebrating with you guys! :rotfl:

:welcome: I am glad you could stop by Kayce!! :goodvibes Thank you!! I think she look pretty cute but I am biased. :) I am a little worried the clothes might be big but Disney can run smaller and it allows room for a full 8 months of growth so I am hoping and praying they will work!!

It seems so far away but it will be here soon for you and for my family!!

Beautiful princess outfits and cool shirts. I received the Hidden Magic book from a very special DISser and I'm really looking forward to reading it!

Just wanted to stop by and say...

:jumping1:

Happy New Year Stephanie!

Thank you everyone for New Year's wishes. I tried frantically to stop by several last night before we had friends over but I think I missed some! I am sorry if I did not get a message out to you! I was scrambling all day to be ready to have friends over last night.

We had a great night--so much fun!! We had five families with children come over. We did New Year's Eve--Family style! We had two families stick around to the very end with Lilian and two of her friends still up. :rolleyes1 It was a late night for us anyways!

I hope you all had a lovely evening and are having a wonderful first day of 2010!

Happy New Year!! May 2010 be all that you want it to be!!

I cannot believe all of those outfits. You might have to extend your stay by adding more nights just to get all of the fashion into one trip. :rotfl:

I would drop Coral Reef for Tutto. The novelty of the tank wears off quickly (and you can see it from the Nemo ride anyway), the place is very noisy, chances are with a large group you will not be seated together (they can't move tables around in there like they can at most places, and they ALWAYS seat behind. We've had some long waits there for our table. Whew, that's a lot of reasons!!!

And glad to see EoS made it back onto the plan. We love gong there for lunch.

Hello!

Yup--she is going to be all decked out! She said something about ordering more clothes for her once the new spring/summer clothes come out!! Two outfits for everyday--no problem!! :angel: :laughing: Its a lot but we are very thankful for all that they do for us and Lilian.

I need to convince DH to drop off Coral Reef--that is my preference. :rotfl: He really enjoyed it the last time we went but I would much rather try Tutto Italia--especially given what I have read recently. Though the reviews have been getting better recently, or so it seems. :confused3 We'll see what happens...we have time! ;)

I made the decision to contact a travel agent regarding our trip. After Becky (ladybugmom) raved about her’s, I contacted the one she recommended. Let me just tell you—she is FABULOUS!!! I spent almost two hours on the phone with her this morning, before she was even guaranteed that I would be switching my ressie over to her. It was completely easy to speak to her, and we got along so well. I can tell this is going to be a huge ASSEST to our trip. :goodvibes I am so excited!! :goodvibes

The best thing about it: she is FREE!! You read correctly, she is FREE!! Disney pays her commission so she will help me with everything and anything or as little as I would like but I do not have to pay anything extra. Honestly, I would be more than willing to pay her OOP if I needed to—she is that amazing!! If you are slightest interested or intrigued, feel free to PM me and I will send you her contact information. You will not regret it!!

With my semester about to begin (I have begun studying for it already), going straight through the summer and being in classes when we are actually traveling down combined with the grand gathering and being an obsessive ;) planner, I figured I could use the help and guidance!! I will, of course, update and let you know how it goes. :cheer2: :cheer2:

I still not believe we are going to Disney this year!!!! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter