• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1 Child and 10 Adults--A GG to Celebrate DD's 4th Bday :) TR Link is Posted

I think your flashbacks are a great way to look forward to your upcoming trip, and I'm really enjoying them.

Hi Stephanie...

all caught up w/ the flashback pictures...

have I mentioned we were there in 2005 too, in late April early May that was our first trip w/ kids then and stayed at POR. (teins surprise 6th b-day trip)

You guys ate at some amazing TS places, places I have yet to eat at after almost a decade of going...that's why we keep going back ;)

remind was this your first trip?

The pictures are great!

Oh KatMark Go HAWKS!

Really been enjoying the flashbacks! So much fun to see past trips!

Thanks!! I am glad I am not boring everyone by flashing back. :goodvibes

Another great flashback! I've never been to Epcot but it is the park I'm most excited about. :goodvibes

You inspired me to dig out my pics and do some picture of picture magic for my own flashback- 17 years ago!! Be sure to pop in and check it out. :thumbsup2

Hope you will LOVE Epcot!! So many great things to see and experience. I am glad you dug out your photos--they were great! :goodvibes

loved the new updates. You got some wonderful pictures at Epcot. That park is starting to become my favorite too. Up until last trip I never really got excited about it but I was sad that we didnt spend more time there last trip. We had one of our best nights exploring the countries. This girls trip we are going to spend one full day in epcot. I am excited for that. I am disappointed though because they moved the race date up a week and now we will miss the flower and garden festival. I was bummed about that. Well theres always a next time right!

Thanks for sharing your flashbacks!

I love Epcot! I am excited to go back and see it to see if the appeal is still there. I am curious to know how much was the influence of those we traveled with versus our true opinions.

The Flower and Garden Festival just gives you another reason to go back!! ;)

Stephanie
sorry I have been MIA (I have to change my sub folders list)...
anyway sorry to hear about all the closures but all the more reason for a return trip...

great flashbacks!!! I love Epcot without all those concrete picture thingy in the front of Spaceship Earth...

and yes don't forget the sinus/allergy meds...both Gwendolyn and Joe became sick on our trip. I was happy I had both benadryl and tylenol sinus with us!

OH! BTW: Danny and I love POFQ it is our favorite (I know we have not stayed at many on site) but we loved how quaint it is (I love you picture of Sassy's with all the NO memorbillia). We also loved thinking this was the New Orleans we love! Being from NO this is what people dream of until they see the real thing...don't get me wrong I love NO its just run down and can be stinky...but, it can be romantic and it is lots of fun!!

:wave2: Connie

I am glad you could check back in Connie! I miss updates all the time too. Life gets in the way sometimes. :rotfl:

I am looking forward to seeing SE without all the added decorations. :goodvibes We enjoyed POFQ, thought it was very nice and quaint. It is what we picture since we have never been there. One of these days i hope to visit the real deal. :thumbsup2

Great flashback Stephanie! I really hope you make it to Illuminations this year. What are your dates again? We are heading to WDW Sept.24-28 for a quick trip to celebrate Josie's b-day. Maybe our dates overlap a little but I don't remember off the top of my head.

Have a great week Stephanie!

I wish we were going to be there the same time Leanne, but our trip is September 11-18. :sad2: Hopefully one of these years we will be down there at the same time. I am hoping to go next May after I graduate with my Master's.

I hope you are having a fabulous time down in Disney!!

Love the flashbacks!! :thumbsup2

Thank you :)

I think your flashbacks are a great way to look forward to your upcoming trip, and I'm really enjoying them.

Thanks Kathy!! I am really excited for our upcoming trip and it has been nice reminiscing about our trip. :goodvibes

Hi Stephanie...

all caught up w/ the flashback pictures...

have I mentioned we were there in 2005 too, in late April early May that was our first trip w/ kids then and stayed at POR. (teins surprise 6th b-day trip)

You guys ate at some amazing TS places, places I have yet to eat at after almost a decade of going...that's why we keep going back ;)

remind was this your first trip?

The pictures are great!

Oh KatMark Go HAWKS!

I don't think I knew you went in 2005. There were several of us down there around the same time. :rotfl:

We did get to eat at some amazing places!! We were very fortunate in getting great ADRs.

It was our first and only trip to Disney thus far. The trip coming up in September will be DD's first trip and DH and I's second trip. I have a feeling it is going to be different but in a good way!

HI!!! Loving the flashbacks :goodvibes Just wanted to let you know about my PTR :santa: Would LOVE for you to join!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2468950

I have joined you on your PTR! Have been offline the last week or so so I missed the beginning of it but I am all caught up now (for the moment). :goodvibes

I am glad you could check back in Connie! I miss updates all the time too. Life gets in the way sometimes. :rotfl:

I am looking forward to seeing SE without all the added decorations. :goodvibes We enjoyed POFQ, thought it was very nice and quaint. It is what we picture since we have never been there. One of these days i hope to visit the real deal. :thumbsup2

whenever you do make it to New Orleans we'll have to plan some fun! :cutie:
an interesting time to visit with Lillian would be the very first weekend of Mardi Gras...before the craziness and it is still a family atmosphere! or around the Jazz Fest! great time of the years!

HI STEPHANIE!!! HOLY COW I have like 30 pages to catch up on!!!!! Sorry I have been MIA here, I can't believe you have only 3.5 months left!!!! :cool1::cool1::banana::banana:

Your plans are sounding wonderful and it will take me a while to read through everything but I am happy to be counting down with you again!!!!!:yay::yay:

Hi Stephanie!!! I am so glad you have posted flashbacks!! I think that has been my favorite part of a lot of folks' reports!!

As I was reading along, I think I missed how the Ariel dress turned out, or maybe you hadn't posted a pic yet? Were you able to finish it?

Hey Stephanie!! I just wanted you to know that I put Lilian's postcard in the mailbox at the Poly on Friday morning. The CM told me that it probably wouldn't be picked up until Tuesday due to the holiday weekend. There were not many to choose from so I ended up getting a one with all of the princesses but signing it from Cinderella!! Please let me know when you receive it!! :goodvibes

Another good flashback:thumbsup2 I feel the same way about Biergarten: great atmosphere, so-so food. I couldn't convince the fam to go back this year.

I'm back, and trying to catch up.

Enjoyed your last flashback---Hope you get to catch Illuminations during your September trip.

HI STEPHANIE!!! HOLY COW I have like 30 pages to catch up on!!!!! Sorry I have been MIA here, I can't believe you have only 3.5 months left!!!! :cool1::cool1::banana::banana:

Your plans are sounding wonderful and it will take me a while to read through everything but I am happy to be counting down with you again!!!!!:yay::yay:

Hello! I know, it is getting long. I am glad you are back and sticking with me!! I know it is crazy how time is flying by and the summer is promising to do the same! :goodvibes

Hi Stephanie!!! I am so glad you have posted flashbacks!! I think that has been my favorite part of a lot of folks' reports!!

As I was reading along, I think I missed how the Ariel dress turned out, or maybe you hadn't posted a pic yet? Were you able to finish it?

Hello!! Thanks--I liked doing the flashbacks. I technically still have one more day to post, but I need to go through my prints to see what pictures I have from the last day. I ran out of room on my memory card by the end of the trip. :laughing:

Ariel dress: still on my to do list. I hope to work on it and another one on Friday! Stay tuned :rotfl:

Hey Stephanie!! I just wanted you to know that I put Lilian's postcard in the mailbox at the Poly on Friday morning. The CM told me that it probably wouldn't be picked up until Tuesday due to the holiday weekend. There were not many to choose from so I ended up getting a one with all of the princesses but signing it from Cinderella!! Please let me know when you receive it!! :goodvibes

I just read this today, after we received it!! :goodvibes: Lilian was really excited about it! Of course, DH picked up the mail on the way into the house, not bothering to tell me it arrived, gave it to her. :rolleyes: Anyways, she loves :lovestruc it!

Thank you so much for doing this for her!!

Another good flashback:thumbsup2 I feel the same way about Biergarten: great atmosphere, so-so food. I couldn't convince the fam to go back this year.

Thanks Rebecca! :goodvibes

I'm back, and trying to catch up.

Enjoyed your last flashback---Hope you get to catch Illuminations during your September trip.

HI Michelle! Welcome back!! I hope your latest adventure down at Disney was a magical time. I hope you are planning on doing another TR! :goodvibes

Illuminations is a priority as far as I am concerned! We have a later ADR Friday night, hoping to be able to watch while we eat. I may try to catch it earlier in the week, if possible. :goodvibes

I hope I have some readers left! We have been crazy busy the last few weeks. Lilian had her first ever dance recital, we were out of town for the holiday weekend and preparing for my dad to come up again (he was up for DD's recital too. He will be up two times in the last three weeks--driving 8 hours each way).

I hope to post an update in the few days if I get a chance. I have been trying to catch up on the other threads I am reading, which I constantly am behind on too. :rotfl:

Please stick with me (again)! :goodvibes

I just read this today, after we received it!! :goodvibes: Lilian was really excited about it! Of course, DH picked up the mail on the way into the house, not bothering to tell me it arrived, gave it to her. :rolleyes: Anyways, she loves :lovestruc it!

Thank you so much for doing this for her!!

You got it already?! Oh good!! The lady I spoke with made it sound like it might take awhile!! So glad you got it!!! And so happy that Lilian loved it! :goodvibes Brent is actually the one who wrote it all out and signed it to look like Cinderella's signature! ;)

You got it already?! Oh good!! The lady I spoke with made it sound like it might take awhile!! So glad you got it!!! And so happy that Lilian loved it! :goodvibes Brent is actually the one who wrote it all out and signed it to look like Cinderella's signature! ;)

Wow, I am impressed with Brent's Cinderella signature. :goodvibes Thanks again for doing it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter