1 Child and 10 Adults--A GG to Celebrate DD's 4th Bday :) TR Link is Posted

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by Charlefours, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Charlefours

Charlefours DIS Veteran

I need to get back to your PTR. Thanks!!

Thank you!! From what I remember, I did not thinkg the crowds were bad at all. :goodvibes

I loved the Flower and Garden show--I really want to go back during it. Christmas is a dream trip for me! :goodvibes

I'm a lucky gal :lovestruc DH is great!

I am glad it is down too! As if you did not know what park you were in? :rotfl2: It is an icon enough without the arm proclaim it.

So did we! Lilian is a cranky little girl right now!

We had a great time! :goodvibes I have to say I am glad they took it down too.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DrMomof3

DrMomof3 DIS Veteran

I love Flower and Garden!!!

Amanda

4. -Hope-

-Hope- Always dreaming of adventure...

Great flashback! Flower and Garden looks so amazing!

5. 3princesses+aprince

3princesses+aprince DIS Veteran

Loving your flashbacks. It's so much fun that we're all doing them. Doesn't it feel like you were just there while you're doing them. For some days I have to look at my pictures to remember what we did first second third, etc. I think the more I plan our next trip the fuzzier the details get about this one. :headache: I mean, when I see pics I remember every moment of it, but to think about what I did the night of the 15, I would have to really think hard.

6. jenny105

jenny105 DIS Veteran

The parks look so empty! I love Flower and Garden. I went a few years ago.

Is the lego kid wearing a fantastic four tshirt? :rotfl:

7. MHTeacher

MHTeacher DIS Veteran

Another great flashback, and again, the parks still don't look very crowded. Lucky you!

8. dismagiclover

dismagiclover Mrs. Darling: Mom to Wendy, John & Michael

Love the new flashback! I remember that arm on the Epcot ball. I definitely like it better without it!

9. Charlefours

Charlefours DIS Veteran

Day Four: Epcot!!

After spending the evening at Epcot, we turned around and went back to Epcot the next morning. We spent a lot of time there overall—we love that park! Last night we worked our way back to WS without really taking time to enjoy FW. Today we explore FW some before heading back to WS again.

p in FW we experienced Mission Space (not me), Soarin’ (my favorite in EP!) and TT.

[​IMG]

We had lunch at Coral Reef:

[​IMG]

DH had Lobster Soup, Seafood Cake (consisting of Salmon, Halibut and Mahi Mahi) and Mango Cheesecake
    I had Mixed Green Salad with key lime vinaigrette, Chicken Salad Sandiwch and Mango Cheesecake. Just for the record—that chicken salad was amazing and I am sad it is not on the menu anymore. :sad2:

We are heading back to Coral Reef on our next trip. I know it gets mixed reviews but DH insisted. :goodvibes:

After lunch we explored the aquarium area (pre-Nemo days), visited the mantees and took the requisite picture with Bruce:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After leaving the Nemo and Friends, we went to explore WS some more.

[​IMG]

For dinner we ate at Le Cellier:

[​IMG]

DH and I had the same meal: Filet with cream cheese mashed potatoes. We split the Canadian cheese tray appetizer. :goodvibes:

After dinner, we went back to the resort—allergies were kicking mine and DH’s energy levels. That is a huge lesson we learned from our trip—pack allergy and sinus medicines!! :thumbsup2

[​IMG]

10. Charlefours

Charlefours DIS Veteran

So do I! :goodvibes I want to go back someday :thumbsup2

It is amazing to me Hope! I love to garden and flowers, so it is a perfect event for me to attend.

It has been great to look back Pam! I am going to be interested in comparing this trip to the one upcoming. :goodvibes I think there will be lots of difference but some similarities too.

11. Charlefours

Charlefours DIS Veteran

I don't remember feeling this were overly crowded. I can only compare the experience to other amusement parks that feel so crowded so one this trip, the crowds really felt manageable and pretty light. There were moments that seemed crowded, but overall not bad. :goodvibes :goodvibes

Nope, the crowds and weather overall were great.

I like it without the arm too. I am looking forward to seeing it in person versus only in pictures. :goodvibes

12. Charlefours

Charlefours DIS Veteran

May 19, Day Five: MGM day

[​IMG]

Today had us heading back to DHS. We got to see Indiana Jones and LMA shows and Streets of America (but not the umbrella from what I can remember). I believe we ate ABC Commissary.

[​IMG]

After finishing up at MGM, we headed back to our favorite park to eat. Tonight’s dinner was at Biergarten. I thought the atmosphere was great but the food was so so to us. We continued our exploration of WS. I got to meet one of my favorite characters:

[​IMG]

It was bittersweet as this was the last time we were going to be in Epcot. We never were able to see Illuminations, so it is a big priority for us to make it this time. We spent A LOT of time in Epcot which is probably why it is mine and DH’s favorite park. :thumbsup2

Tomorrow’s the last day of the flashback as it is our last full day at Disney. We left the resort at 7:00 a.m. to head back to Indianapolis.

13. jenjolt

jenjolt Loves All Things Disney!

Really been enjoying the flashbacks! So much fun to see past trips!

14. -Hope-

-Hope- Always dreaming of adventure...

Another great flashback! I've never been to Epcot but it is the park I'm most excited about. :goodvibes

You inspired me to dig out my pics and do some picture of picture magic for my own flashback- 17 years ago!! Be sure to pop in and check it out. :thumbsup2

15. mommyof2Pirates

mommyof2Pirates DIS Veteran

loved the new updates. You got some wonderful pictures at Epcot. That park is starting to become my favorite too. Up until last trip I never really got excited about it but I was sad that we didnt spend more time there last trip. We had one of our best nights exploring the countries. This girls trip we are going to spend one full day in epcot. I am excited for that. I am disappointed though because they moved the race date up a week and now we will miss the flower and garden festival. I was bummed about that. Well theres always a next time right!

Thanks for sharing your flashbacks!

16. longing2Batdisney

longing2Batdisney DIS Veteran

Stephanie
    sorry I have been MIA (I have to change my sub folders list)...
    anyway sorry to hear about all the closures but all the more reason for a return trip...

great flashbacks!!! I love Epcot without all those concrete picture thingy in the front of Spaceship Earth...

and yes don't forget the sinus/allergy meds...both Gwendolyn and Joe became sick on our trip. I was happy I had both benadryl and tylenol sinus with us!

OH! BTW: Danny and I love POFQ it is our favorite (I know we have not stayed at many on site) but we loved how quaint it is (I love you picture of Sassy's with all the NO memorbillia). We also loved thinking this was the New Orleans we love! Being from NO this is what people dream of until they see the real thing...don't get me wrong I love NO its just run down and can be stinky...but, it can be romantic and it is lots of fun!!

:wave2: Connie

17. leamom2princesses

leamom2princesses DIS Veteran

Great flashback Stephanie! I really hope you make it to Illuminations this year. What are your dates again? We are heading to WDW Sept.24-28 for a quick trip to celebrate Josie's b-day. Maybe our dates overlap a little but I don't remember off the top of my head.

Have a great week Stephanie!

18. OhioDisneyLover

OhioDisneyLover DIS Veteran

Love the flashbacks!! :thumbsup2

19. DrMomof3

DrMomof3 DIS Veteran

We love Epcot, too! Great pics!!!

Amanda

20. Twoboysnmygirl

Twoboysnmygirl DIS Veteran

I'm really enjoying your flashbacks! :goodvibes

21. jenny105