Minnie
Marie
Ariel

Top five movies:
The Aristocrats
101 Dalmations
Pete's Dragon
Robin Hood
not really a movies, but all the old "Fab 5" cartoons that used to come on teh disney channel when i was a kid- like that one where Donald had a job wrapping packages- hilarious!

Hmm....I like this challenge.

Top 5 Characters:

1. Belle (I too have brown hair and love to read.)
2. Mary Poppins (I am really enjoying this movie lately!)
3. Piglet (His timidness and easily scared personality suits me perfectly.)
4. Rex (His obliviousness reminds me of well, me, sometimes.)
5. Tinkerbelle (Her temper reminds me of me as well!)

Others: Dory, The pudgy dog from 101 Dalmations (lost on a name at the moment), Boo, Cinderella, Russel and Dopey.

Top 5 Movies:

1. Beauty & The Beast (My all time favorite movie as a young girl.)
2. Mary Poppins (I didn't really get into this until I went to see it on Chicago's "broadway".)
3. Cinderella (I remember watching this oftern as a young girl.)
4. Peter Pan
5. The Little Mermaid

Others: Up, Lion King (I still cry when Mufasa dies), Aladdin, Snow White, Pinocchio, Jungle Book, Toy Story and Pochahontas.

It really is hard to pick just 5 for each category! But I like my choices! :)

Hmmm... that's a toughie but I'll try.

Top 5 characters:
1. Dory
2. Giselle
3. Woody
4. Tiana
5. Cruella (Glenn Close version)

Top 5 Movies:
1. Up
2. Enchanted
3. Toy Story
4. Robin Hood
5. Alice in Wonderland

Wow, this is tough... I'll go with:

1. Sulley
2. Tinker Bell
3. Mickey
4. Belle
5. Dory

1. Lilo and Stitch
2. Monsters, Inc
3. Toy Story
4. The Incredibles
5. Finding Nemo

Man, that was really was hard. I love all of the classics, but I'm a Pixar girl these days it looks like. I just love all of the adult humor and the originality of all of the characters. Oh well, I love it all but these are my picks. :goodvibes

Ok, I will try too :lovestruc

Top 5 Characters:
1) Cinderella
2) Belle
3) Ariel
4) Minnie Mouse
5) Marie (since meeting her in Epcot)

Top 5 Movies:
1) Princess and the Frog
2) Beauty and the Beast
3) The Little Mermaid
4) Mary Poppins
5) Parent Trap (1&2)

:)

Very tough question!

Top 5 Characters:
1. Tinkerbell
2. Mickey
3. Minnie
4. Belle
5. Jasmine

Top 5 Disney Movies:
1. Toy Story (both of them)
2. Beauty and the Beast
3. Sleeping Beauty
4. Little Mermaid
5. Aladdin

Top 5 characters:
Donald
Mickey
Minnie
Marie
Ariel

Top five movies:
The Aristocrats
101 Dalmations
Pete's Dragon
Robin Hood
not really a movies, but all the old "Fab 5" cartoons that used to come on teh disney channel when i was a kid- like that one where Donald had a job wrapping packages- hilarious!

Thanks for playing along! I love reading everyone's lists. I know it is so difficult to narrow in on five--after I posted I thought of so many others I like. I really enjoyed the Princess and the Frog, Lion King and Finding Nemo movies too. Characters after the fact would be Marie, Minnie and Tiana! I might have to redo the list after we watch movies leading up to Disney. :idea: It has been awhile since I have watched a lot of these movies so it might inspire some new ones! :yay:

Way behind again all caught up :surfweb: ADRs looking great love the BBB appointment your DD will love it :cloud9: Main street will be great you’ll get some great photo opportunities :thumbsup2: I’m definitely with you on going back to relax before F and dinner.

Oh questions I like these

Top five characters:
1. Belle (got a little one of my own who just loves her)
2. Cinderella (we enjoyed the experience of CRT last trip and meeting her food not so good)
3. Snow White (My DD loves her hair)
4. Aurora (You’ve got to just love sleeping beauty)
5. Buzz (this one is for my boys)

Top five Disney movies:
1. Toy Story (a big fav in our house looking forward to TS 3)
2. Beauty and the Beast (boys not so keen)
3. High School Musical (I know not really a Disney movie nor a classic does that count??? We love to dance along)
4. Finding Nemo
5. The Little Mermaid

That was difficult the lists could have went on and on it was hard choosing the top 5 :confused3

Thanks! We are happy with the ADRs we were able to get. Empty Main Street!! :dance3: I am excited about that. I think DD will have a ball with BBB.

I know--it is really hard to narrow it down! I had a hard time myself. I know once i hit submit, I wanted to change the list!! :rotfl: I am claiming the right to repost right before the trip! I think I will get DD's and DH's too as we are watching movies once a week together. :goodvibes

We are also planning on watching lots of Disney movies leading up to our trip. I can't believe I'm even typing this, but my DD has never seen Beauty and the Beast! It's one of my favorites and I can't believe I've never shown it to her. She really hasn't seen a lot of the "classics"....Alice in Wonderland, Mary Poppins, Snow White....she's really been a Pixar kid. I think the only Pixar movie we haven't seen is A Bug's Life. So, we plan on getting a subscription to Netflix and buying a cable to hook up our laptop to our tv. My sis and BIL did that so they can watch movies immediately and not have to wait for them to come in the mail.

I've never mentioned this before, but your DD is at the pefect age for the BBB. We took our DD to the BBB at DTD on her first trip when she was 3 1/2 and she loved it. It was a present from Grandma and she just got her hair and make-up done. She walked around DTD that day like she owned the place!!! We were going to MK the next day and her hair lasted overnight (she got the bun with the tiara). She wore her little tiara all week and we still have it! She's now almost 7 1/2 and I'd love to take her back. She's expressed interest in it, but truthfully, she'd probably pick the Pirate's League instead! It's not that she's not a girly girl, she just likes pirates! :rotfl:

Top Five Favorite Disney Characters:
1) Donald Duck
2) Mary Poppins
3) Belle
4) Dug the Dog (Up)
5) Princess Aurora

Top Five Disney Movies:
1) Sleeping Beauty
2) The Lion King
3) Up
4) Miracle
5) The Mighty Ducks

OK I'm here. Followed you over from my PTR. Haven't been through the thread yet, but just your title sounds intriguing. 10 adults! That sounds like an adventure:goodvibes

I'm having trouble coming up with my top 5s! I definitely like Belle and Tiana of the princesses. I like that Belle loves to read (I love reading!) and Tiana is super hard-working and ambitious (she reminds me a little bit of me in some ways). I think Robin Williams is hilarious as the Genie in Aladdin. I've always been a big Peter Pan fan. Hmm. Maybe Mary Poppins?
Movie-wise? Beauty and the Beast (which my kids have never seen!). Toy Story. Mary Poppins is a classic! Finding Nemo. Maybe Princess and the Frog. I need to see it again to decide! I loved the music - I'm a big fan of good jazz music (not the elevator music stuff that you hear in the dentist's office!).
I'm actually not a huge fan of Lion King but I really like the show at AK. :confused3

Amanda

We are also planning on watching lots of Disney movies leading up to our trip. I can't believe I'm even typing this, but my DD has never seen Beauty and the Beast! It's one of my favorites and I can't believe I've never shown it to her. She really hasn't seen a lot of the "classics"....Alice in Wonderland, Mary Poppins, Snow White....she's really been a Pixar kid. I think the only Pixar movie we haven't seen is A Bug's Life. So, we plan on getting a subscription to Netflix and buying a cable to hook up our laptop to our tv. My sis and BIL did that so they can watch movies immediately and not have to wait for them to come in the mail.

I've never mentioned this before, but your DD is at the pefect age for the BBB. We took our DD to the BBB at DTD on her first trip when she was 3 1/2 and she loved it. It was a present from Grandma and she just got her hair and make-up done. She walked around DTD that day like she owned the place!!! We were going to MK the next day and her hair lasted overnight (she got the bun with the tiara). She wore her little tiara all week and we still have it! She's now almost 7 1/2 and I'd love to take her back. She's expressed interest in it, but truthfully, she'd probably pick the Pirate's League instead! It's not that she's not a girly girl, she just likes pirates! :rotfl:

I am right there with you--DD has never seen Beauty and the Beast. I checked it out from the library as that is this week's movie. Since it is in the vault, we do not have it yet but we are sure to buy it once it is out. She has never seen Lion King either.

I am so glad you think it is a great age for BBB. I hope DD has a great experience at BBB! I think it will be a great age. She can sometimes not enjoy getting her hair done but I told I would keep putting up her hair so she could get use to it for Disney. ;) She has no idea about BBB. She LOVES makeup so I think she will have a ball!

Love the Top 5 Stephanie! I just can't decide on 5 characters and movies to share. I love them all for different reasons. In my characters list would be Tink, Belle, and Mary Poppins for sure. Other characters I love are Noni from Lilo & Stitch, Cinderella, Mulan, Tiana, Ariel, Boo from Monster's Inc, Mufasa, Baloo, gee I could go on and on.

Top 5 movies is impossible. I'm not even gonna list my favs. :goodvibes

Top Five Favorite Disney Characters:
1) Donald Duck
2) Mary Poppins
3) Belle
4) Dug the Dog (Up)
5) Princess Aurora

Top Five Disney Movies:
1) Sleeping Beauty
2) The Lion King
3) Up
4) Miracle
5) The Mighty Ducks

Miracle and Mighty Ducks--see I forgot those too. :rotfl: I have Miracle on our list to watch before Disney. The only one not on our list is Mighty Ducks--did not even think of that one. Hmm...

I'm having trouble coming up with my top 5s! I definitely like Belle and Tiana of the princesses. I like that Belle loves to read (I love reading!) and Tiana is super hard-working and ambitious (she reminds me a little bit of me in some ways). I think Robin Williams is hilarious as the Genie in Aladdin. I've always been a big Peter Pan fan. Hmm. Maybe Mary Poppins?
Movie-wise? Beauty and the Beast (which my kids have never seen!). Toy Story. Mary Poppins is a classic! Finding Nemo. Maybe Princess and the Frog. I need to see it again to decide! I loved the music - I'm a big fan of good jazz music (not the elevator music stuff that you hear in the dentist's office!).
I'm actually not a huge fan of Lion King but I really like the show at AK. :confused3

Amanda

I better like to read too since that is my field for my Master's and my upcoming PhD. Lilian was dancing like crazy during Princess and the Frog--she is definitely my little dancer! Loves music.

I am looking forward to revisit movies that I have not seen in ages to see if they compare to the vague memories I have of them. :goodvibes

OK I'm here. Followed you over from my PTR. Haven't been through the thread yet, but just your title sounds intriguing. 10 adults! That sounds like an adventure:goodvibes

:welcome: Jenny to my PTR! Yup, 10 adults are heading down to invade the world with my DD. It will hopefully be a grand time! ;)

Love the Top 5 Stephanie! I just can't decide on 5 characters and movies to share. I love them all for different reasons. In my characters list would be Tink, Belle, and Mary Poppins for sure. Other characters I love are Noni from Lilo & Stitch, Cinderella, Mulan, Tiana, Ariel, Boo from Monster's Inc, Mufasa, Baloo, gee I could go on and on.

Top 5 movies is impossible. I'm not even gonna list my favs. :goodvibes

I know it was so hard to do! I figured there would be no way to ask you all to do it if I could not do it myself. :lmao: I reserve the right to change my mind after watching movies leading up to going down to Disney. :thumbsup2

Would you believe I have never seen Lilo and Stitch? :confused3 it is on our list so we will watch before heading down. :goodvibes

Hey Stephanie! Congrats on the weight loss! I really need to get out and get moving so I can shed some pounds!

5 characters:
Mary Poppins
Mr & Mrs Potato Head
Ray
Mickey
Dr. Heinz Doofenschmirtz

5 Movies:
Beauty & the Beast
Robin Hood
Enchanted
Up
The Jungle Book

Top 5 characters:
Minnie
Pluto
Mad Hatter
Wall-e
Mulan

Top 5 movies:
Nightmare before Christmas
Alice in Wonderland
Wall-e
Enchanted
Up
Princess & The Frog

yes, I know that was 6 and that Nightmare before Christmas isn't technically a Disney movie, right? :confused3

Hey Stephanie! Congrats on the weight loss! I really need to get out and get moving so I can shed some pounds!

5 characters:
Mary Poppins
Mr & Mrs Potato Head
Ray
Mickey
Dr. Heinz Doofenschmirtz

5 Movies:
Beauty & the Beast
Robin Hood
Enchanted
Up
The Jungle Book

Thanks Wendy! I am thrilled with it being the first week I am pushing. I don't expect every week to be like that (not that I would complain :rotfl:) Love your top 5s!!

Top 5 characters:
Minnie
Pluto
Mad Hatter
Wall-e
Mulan

Top 5 movies:
Nightmare before Christmas
Alice in Wonderland
Wall-e
Enchanted
Up
Princess & The Frog

yes, I know that was 6 and that Nightmare before Christmas isn't technically a Disney movie, right? :confused3

I would consider Nightmare a Disney movie though it was originally released under Touchstone. :confused3 Great lists!! I lover reading what everyone puts down!

The MDGPPTP is the My Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party--sorry to abbreviate it but it is such a mouth full to say and type! :lmao: If you click on the words, it will take you to the Disney page about it. I hoped to link you to the doll too but the Disney store's website does not want to load at the moment. :headache:

That looks SO cute! :cutie: Thank you for sharing. I am going to look into that for next year's trip. Maybe that will be a special mommy and daughter thing because I know my DS who is ALL boy (Lord help me :rotfl:) would NOT appreciate it! :)

I looked at the dolls as well and they are adorable! My DD would :lovestruc: something like that. I wonder if I have time to get it before Easter. Well "Ferb, I know what we're doing today." :) Thanks, again.

Miracle and Mighty Ducks--see I forgot those too. :rotfl: I have Miracle on our list to watch before Disney. The only one not on our list is Mighty Ducks--did not even think of that one. Hmm...

Can you tell I'm a hockey fan? :rotfl: Miracle is such a good movie. And the Mighty Ducks is just a classic. I can quote that movie all day long. I saw a website where they sell shirts with the movie's character names on the back. I so want a coach Bombay one! :rotfl2:

That looks SO cute! :cutie: Thank you for sharing. I am going to look into that for next year's trip. Maybe that will be a special mommy and daughter thing because I know my DS who is ALL boy (Lord help me :rotfl:) would NOT appreciate it! :)

I looked at the dolls as well and they are adorable! My DD would :lovestruc: something like that. I wonder if I have time to get it before Easter. Well "Ferb, I know what we're doing today." :) Thanks, again.

No problem--glad to pass information along! I think it will be a great experience for our next go around too. :goodvibes Disney is pretty quick with their shipping so it should get there I imagine as long as it is in stock. I am keeping a watch on it because I do not want them to not have it and not be able to get it. I am planning on ordering it in June. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter