1-26-13 Magical Western Caribbean

Anyone interested in sharing a super shuttle return to hobby airport?? Cost would be about $65 total for up to 6 more people if we split it.

I am not in an any FE group. Can we still come to promenade at 3:00 to meetup with others. I joined this group late so opted out of FE.

hi everyone! we just booked this cruise (I know last minute) and are so excited to be sailing Disney again. there is so much to do, I haven't packed a thing. we are mom and dad and 3 daughters. ages 8 10 and 3. we are sad to be missing out on fe (unless it is not too late) but excited to meet you all!

hi everyone! we just booked this cruise (I know last minute) and are so excited to be sailing Disney again. there is so much to do, I haven't packed a thing. we are mom and dad and 3 daughters. ages 8 10 and 3. we are sad to be missing out on fe (unless it is not too late) but excited to meet you all!

Welcome!!! What a fun last minute trip for you guys! We've been planning for over a year! How many Disney cruises have you been on? This is our first. I have 2 boys - 11 and 8 and a daughter who is 6. We are all so excited!!

Looking forward to meeting you all, too! :hippie:

Hi! Everyone. I am new to this forum. My family will be in this cruise and we are so excited. This is our first time and I enjoyed reading your posts. We have two girls (6,8) and I am sure they will be thrilled to meet new friends. We would have wanted to join the FE but it is too late. Have fun everyone!

We're having a DIS-meet at the Promenade lounge at 3:00 on Saturday. Hope you can join us there!

Welcome aboard!!

Hi everyone! We got our stateroom assignment and we'll be in 6566.
Hope to see you all around the ship!

Getting so excited for our cruise! Got FE stuff together and have packed for the girls and myself. This is our second Disney cruise! Our girls are Kate(7) and Annelise(6). They are so excited that we are not getting any school work done! Hope to make it to the meet and greet.

See ya real soon!
Victoria

I'm trying to get things packed up and need some clarity on what type of clothes are expected to be worn on formal night, semi-formal night and just regular nights in the dining room. I think I'm pretty clear on formal night but does my DH have to wear a suit/coat & tie? What about semi-formal? Is that like something you would wear to church (back in the day?) What about regular nights? Can my DH wear jeans? Can my girls (12&15)? Thanks for any help you can give,

Also, someone asked a while back at what point of the cruise could you expect warm weather....I'm in Houston and wearing shorts today with a high of 78. You can expect warm weather at the port. It's beautiful here and should be a great day to set sail!!!

From what I understand, most dress is "suggested" not enforced except for Palo. When we cruised last year, I wore khakis to dinner on regular nights. For formal night, I'm wearing a jacket and slacks. For semi-formal, I'm just wearing a long sleeve button down and tie. I'm sure jeans would be fine most nights. I honestly don't think they'll refuse you dinner service, so just do what you feel comfortable doing.

Oh, and we have a cold front coming through today. Temps tomorrow aren't supposed to be as high today. Up here in Dallas, it's supposed to be 15 degrees cooler tomorrow than today.

Thanks for the clothing tips. Hope everyone will have a safe and on time flight. Weather here in Dallas - hot today cold the next day - can't do anything but like it :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter