1/24/2013 4 - Night Bahamian Cruise, Miami FL

We are decorating our door"low key"so magnets would add some bling:rotfl2:If we end up doing it,count us in.

I'm decorating as well - making my own magnets and using an "ears" template for the "porthole" on the door. I'm bummed about the FE as I had quick-to-make project picked out.

I know folks are saying there isn't enough time but if anyone is up for it, count me in as well.

Leslie

Those who would like to participate in a "magnet or small item FE" may PM me with:
Screen name
number of cruisers in your stateroom, with gender and age
stateroom number
e-mail address
by the end of the day monday 1/14, i will put together a spreadsheet. hopefully most will have stateroom assignments (?)
those who don't, can update me with cabin #'s up until wed. jan. 23.
I would like to stress i really will be making something just for the fun of it and not elaborate due to time constraints. Sound good?

Those who would like to participate in a "magnet or small item FE" may PM me with:
Screen name
stateroom number
e-mail address
by the end of the day monday 1/14, i will put together a spreadsheet. hopefully most will have stateroom assignments (?)
I would like to stress i really will be making something just for the fun of it and not elaborate due to time constraints. Sound good?

Yes,Thank you!

Hi everyone! We're going to be on the Wonder on Jan. 24 as well with our 3 kiddos.

I just looked at the "extended" weather outlook (out 2 weeks), and it looks like there's a cold front coming through. UGH! I'm hoping this is unreliable. Is anyone worried about the weather? We're just excited to be on the ship, and anything is better than the weather we have up north, but I was hoping for mid to high 70s and one of the forecasts looks like upper 60s. Someone tell me this is unreliable!!! ;-)

Hi everyone! We're going to be on the Wonder on Jan. 24 as well with our 3 kiddos.

I just looked at the "extended" weather outlook (out 2 weeks), and it looks like there's a cold front coming through. UGH! I'm hoping this is unreliable. Is anyone worried about the weather? We're just excited to be on the ship, and anything is better than the weather we have up north, but I was hoping for mid to high 70s and one of the forecasts looks like upper 60s. Someone tell me this is unreliable!!! ;-)
Hi and welcome!

Yikes re the weather, I hadnt checked in awhile! It could change as still a week away. Nassau doesnt look that bad though!

Am I the only one worried about the flu? We have managed to not get it yet (not sure thats a good thing) but its apparently really bad and widespread! I fear spending the cruise sick...would be just my luck!

Hi!I have peeked at the weather,but trying not to think about it.I too have heard about a cold front?!Warm weather Please,with lots of sunshine,and calm seas!Last year in Feb. we had nice weather.Rained for 10 min at CC and blew out.Mon. when we left FL. it was downright cold.Lets keep our fingers crossed!

Count me in on the extender! I will pm you as soon as this board will let me. I'm very new to this

Hi and welcome!

Yikes re the weather, I hadnt checked in awhile! It could change as still a week away. Nassau doesnt look that bad though!

Am I the only one worried about the flu? We have managed to not get it yet (not sure thats a good thing) but its apparently really bad and widespread! I fear spending the cruise sick...would be just my luck!

No- you are not the only one worried about the flu!There is a whole thread about it.Suggest that you not read it because than you're really be worried,oh and don't watch the news.:scared1: Yes I am worried.....so wash hands,vitamins,wash hands etc. etc.

I JUST joined this and it is saying I have to make 10 posts before I can pm someone. I would love to participate in the fish extender, but I need ideas, an extender (I am not crafty AT ALL), and I need my info to the lady doing the list. HELP, please!!!

Another question, when we do the fish extender, is it one "gift" per person or room?? And is it each night, or one night?

Screen name
stateroom number
e-mail address

Hi There,

We're brand new to cruising and to this board, but this looks like fun. Can't PM you just yet, but can we opt in?

Thanks!

Becca

I too can't private message until my post count = 10. This will make #9 but if I can't message you what are the options for joining the FE?

Thanks!

Screen name
stateroom number
e-mail address

Hi - I'm just checking to see if you got the private message that I sent? I hit my 10th post and send you the PM but nothing shows in my sent box.

Welcome Aboard!!! Just saw the weather. Oh well, we are still going to enjoy it as best we can. I rather have lower 70's then for it to rain.

Hi there,

I'll work on getting those posts up today so I can send it over ASAP! Thanks for the follow up... We're looking forward to it!

Best,

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter