1/24/2013 4 - Night Bahamian Cruise, Miami FL

Hi All,
I sent out a final spreadsheet to all who expressed interest and submitted their info. Some have reported receiving it :) some have not :worried: There are a total of 5 families participating. Please let me know if you have not received the spreadsheet via e-mail today Lrylke, Mcbruns,mtfamfam.
Thanks, chknlady

We're in PA, too! 2 more days! By the way, has anyone seen a Navigator from the Jan. 10 sailing? I would love to see one!

There is a thread asking about 4 night navigators,and it sounded like someone was going to scan them,but nothing yet:confused3.Time is ticking.... We are flying into Miami and flying out of FLL.I contacted SAS about transportation and guess I'm on a list and need to call them when we disembark?Our flight is not until 1:00,so we will be getting off ship as late as allowed:banana:I did see that on the 24th it loks like The Wonder is only ship at port,and on the 28th its us and Carnival Imagination.Wow how many SAS vans will be there:scared1:

Oh, I hope someone posts one... I'm glad to hear we're the only one in port on the 24th. We've been to Disney 6 times, but this will be our first cruise - we are all so excited. It will be so nice to leave our -10 degree wind chills!! Safe travels, and see you in a few days! :cool1:

Brrrrrrrr. It SNOWED a bit this afternoon in suburban Philadelphia! Looking forward to warmer temperatures, sunny skies, and our first Disney Cruise! For now I must continue packing and making preparations! Safe travels, all!

There is a thread asking about 4 night navigators,and it sounded like someone was going to scan them,but nothing yet:confused3.Time is ticking.... We are flying into Miami and flying out of FLL.I contacted SAS about transportation and guess I'm on a list and need to call them when we disembark?Our flight is not until 1:00,so we will be getting off ship as late as allowed:banana:I did see that on the 24th it loks like The Wonder is only ship at port,and on the 28th its us and Carnival Imagination.Wow how many SAS vans will be there:scared1:

We will be doing SAS on the morning of the 24th. We have read many good reviews on them.

Who's done packing !?!?!?!?!?!? Not I!

Brrrrrrrr. It SNOWED a bit this afternoon in suburban Philadelphia! Looking forward to warmer temperatures, sunny skies, and our first Disney Cruise! For now I must continue packing and making preparations! Safe travels, all!

What area do you live in? We are about an hour outside of Philadelphia and I was surprised to see some snow on cars at work this morning.

Bye-bye cold!

Mcbruns said:
What area do you live in? We are about an hour outside of Philadelphia and I was surprised to see some snow on cars at work this morning.

Bye-bye cold!

Hi! We are in Downingtown, about 35 miles west of Philly. Out near West Chester. Where are you guys located? Are you flying down tomorrow? We're on a 7am flight out of Philly. I feel like I need to head to bed now! LOL

It snowed last night here in RI, too. Fortunately it was only a little over an inch. But it's cooooold! 2/3 of a day of work left.

I dropped my cat off for boarding this afternoon and I think her "kennel" is bigger than my cruise cabin! <G>

Are we doing any sort of meet & greet on the first day for this cruise?

Hi! We are in Downingtown, about 35 miles west of Philly. Out near West Chester. Where are you guys located? Are you flying down tomorrow? We're on a 7am flight out of Philly. I feel like I need to head to bed now! LOL

Small world!! We live in Douglassville and I work in Malvern. We are flying out of Philly Thursday am. Safe travels.

If you want to meet up for a drink on night, let us know.

It snowed last night here in RI, too. Fortunately it was only a little over an inch. But it's cooooold! 2/3 of a day of work left.

I dropped my cat off for boarding this afternoon and I think her "kennel" is bigger than my cruise cabin! <G>

Are we doing any sort of meet & greet on the first day for this cruise?

Just saw your post. I am game for a meet and greet.

lrylke said:
Just saw this, too. That sounds like a plan. See you folks then.

Anyone else here? We're in the bar area but near the railing. Will wait til 3:15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter