1/24/16--Southern Carib will be WONDERful!

I got an email and apparently all they did was switch the Grenada and Barbados days.

We have decided to cancel this cruise for a cheaper option on Carnival for the same dates as the exchange rate from Canadian to US doesn't seem like it will be getting any better. Please remove us from the FE.

I hope everyone has a great time!

We have decided to cancel this cruise for a cheaper option on Carnival for the same dates as the exchange rate from Canadian to US doesn't seem like it will be getting any better. Please remove us from the FE.

I hope everyone has a great time!

Enjoy and thanks for letting us know.

Revised FE List (removed last two cancellations).

Attachments

• Disney Wonder FE 1-24-16 -as of 7-13-15.pdf
    99 KB · Views: 5
Hello everyone just booked this cruise yesterday! Husband and I will be traveling with close friends who will be on their first Disney Cruise and our third. We are so excited. We have taken a Southern Caribbean cruise before, but it didn't go to Grenada or Martinique so looking forward to seeing those islands. We love Disney and so do they. We couldn't quit talking about our experiences on Disney, so they have finally decided to join us.

I have an FE list going with. Google docs form, but it seems like that is not allowed. So in the interest of helping out I will post the areas to fill out and if you are interested in joining, I will add you to the first open group. We current have two groups of 10 cabins each. If you would like to be on multiple lists, please let me know. Below are the items we need:

Stateroom Number 6586
Family Last Name Fuentes
Where are you from? Tulsa, Oklahoma
First Names. Angie and Tony
Special Occasions? First time Disney Cruise , traveling with Jennifer and Mark Thow
Favorite Characters. Mickey, Pluto, Goofey, Donald, Ariel - actually love them all
Characters you dislike? Not my favorite is Minnie
Allergies? None
Ages (kids to help with gift ideas) 30+
Gender (all) female and male
Other Notes
Alcohol ok? Yes

Once I have responses I will post the groups for all to see. Please reply directly to this post to participate.

I have an FE list going with. Google docs form, but it seems like that is not allowed. So in the interest of helping out I will post the areas to fill out and if you are interested in joining, I will add you to the first open group. We current have two groups of 10 cabins each. If you would like to be on multiple lists, please let me know. Below are the items we need:

Stateroom Number. 6547
Family Last Name. Thow
Where are you from? Independence , KY
First Names Jennifer and Mark
Special Occasions?
Favorite Characters love them all
Characters you dislike? None
Allergies?
Ages (kids to help with gift ideas) 30+
Gender (all) male and female
Other Notes
Alcohol ok? Yes

Once I have responses I will post the groups for all to see. Please reply directly to this post to participate.

Hi Theresa! Welcome to the group!

I have mixed emotions about going back on the Wonder. I always preferred the Magic over the Wonder, but I am glad I get to experience the Wonder one last time before she goes into dry-dock. I like the newness of the Dream & Fantasy, but hate the layouts. Love the pool layouts on the classic ships.

But overall super excited to be cruising again. Our last one was in October of 2011 :( Way too long ago....

Lisa

Wow!! 2011 . . it is definitely time for another Disney cruise for you!!! I would do two a year if we could . . .LOL.

I feel the same about the Wonder. It's almost like going back in time. I didn't think they'd outfit her with the Auqu Duck until after the new and wider Panama Canal was open. Just cruising is a treat. I'm especially excited about getting the to Southern Caribbean islands. So many we haven't been to before :)

Have super start to your day!!

Hello everyone just booked this cruise yesterday! Husband and I will be traveling with close friends who will be on their first Disney Cruise and our third. We are so excited. We have taken a Southern Caribbean cruise before, but it didn't go to Grenada or Martinique so looking forward to seeing those islands. We love Disney and so do they. We couldn't quit talking about our experiences on Disney, so they have finally decided to join us.

Welcome to our little group!! I'm excited about those southern islands, too. Barbados is the one I'm looking forward to the most, but I think St. Kitt will be cool, too. Hard to believe we're going to so many islands discovered by Christopher Columbus. Do you have any excursions you are considering?

Have a beautiful day!

Hi everyone!! My family will be cruising 1/24 on the wonder as well :) this will be our 5th cruise but the first on the wonder I have 2 kids my daughter will be 10 when we cruise and my step son will have just turned 18 OMG lol we live in Oregon and I am also wondering is there a FE group? My daughter loves FE groups so much when we cruise she loves delivering to everyone on our list and pixie dusting those not ;)

I just saw the post about the FE :) we would like to be in 3 groups if possible ❤️

Stateroom - 8036
Last Name - Miller
Where are you from? - Oregon
First Names - my name is Laurel, my husbands name is Jason, my step sons name is Kendrick and my daughters name is Kylie
Special Occasions - My step son will have just turned 18
Favorite Characters - the classics are always great my daughter looooves Minnie my step son steam boat Mickey my husband loves marvel super heroes and I love belle
Characters you dislike - my daughter is terrified of the muppets :(
Allergies - No
Ages - my daughter will be 10 my step son will have just turned 18
Gender - me female my husband male my step son make my daughter is female
Alcohol - just fine ;)

Revised FE, please check for any errors (or people who canceled).

Attachments

• Disney Wonder FE 1-24-16 -as of 7-23-15(2).pdf
    110.4 KB · Views: 8
Is anyone else cruising with a child around 10? Last cruise we ended up meeting anouther family through the boards and requested to be seated with them and it was so wonderful!

Hey all! We booked the cruise for our family a couple months ago. My hubby and I have a daughter (5) and twin boys that are (2). We love Disney cruises and I'm really excited about the itinerary. Anyone have any suggestions for family friendly port adventures in the different countries?

Weeeeee

My BFF and I are going with her 2 kiddos coming from Atlantic Canada.

Room 6532

Auntie
Momma
Becca - 13
Adara - 8

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter