1/24/16--Southern Carib will be WONDERful!

Why can you no longer use google docs? Would it be easier to set up a Facebook group to manage the FE? I would love to be added to the FE. It is just me n my hubby. But others in my party might want to join who do not belong to the disboards. Would anyone mind?

Lisa
DIS rules don't allow outside links. I am still using Google to keep list and publish a list to share but will collect into here. If u have friends that want to participate that sounds great. I am compiling FE over two sites....u have to guess the other, can't post. I posted the require info in another post, please reply there for each cabin participating. I am hoping we can make this great. First time organizing FE, fourth cruise. I am just sad some have ruined it for the rest of us...I.e. Links to google to make this easier :-(

I have an FE list going with. Google docs form, but it seems like that is not allowed. So in the interest of helping out I will post the areas to fill out and if you are interested in joining, I will add you to the first open group. We current have two groups of 10 cabins each. If you would like to be on multiple lists, please let me know. Below are the items we need:

Stateroom Number
Family Last Name
Where are you from?
First Names
Special Occasions?
Favorite Characters
Characters you dislike?
Allergies?
Ages (kids to help with gift ideas)
Gender (all)
Other Notes
Alcohol ok?

Once I have responses I will post the groups for all to see. Please reply directly to this post to participate.

Hi Lorenroxy,

Here is our info:

Stateroom Number: 6132
Family Last Name: Horwood
Where are you from?: Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
First Names: Jamie-Lyn & Kristian
Special Occasions?:
Favorite Characters: Jamie-Lyn: Tinkerbell and Belle, Kris: Stitch and anything Star Wars
Characters you dislike?: No
Allergies?: No
Ages (kids to help with gift ideas): Both 18+
Gender (all): Female, Male
Other Notes
Alcohol ok? Yes

Thanks for organizing this!

I have an FE list going with. Google docs form, but it seems like that is not allowed. So in the interest of helping out I will post the areas to fill out and if you are interested in joining, I will add you to the first open group. We current have two groups of 10 cabins each. If you would like to be on multiple lists, please let me know. Below are the items we need:

Stateroom Number
Family Last Name
Where are you from?
First Names
Special Occasions?
Favorite Characters
Characters you dislike?
Allergies?
Ages (kids to hel with gift ideas)
Gender (all)
Other Notes
Alcohol ok?

Once I have responses I will post the groups for all to see. Please reply directly to this post to participate.

Lyons
Milwaukee, WI
Lisa & Quincy
No special occasion
Tink, Goofy, Mickey n Minnie, really all of them
No dislikes
No allergies
Both both of us are 18+
female & male
We love alcohol!

Lyons
Milwaukee, WI
Lisa & Quincy
No special occasion
Tink, Goofy, Mickey n Minnie, really all of them
No dislikes
No allergies
Both both of us are 18+
female & male
We love alcohol!

Just checking -- no stateroom yet, right?

I have attached a PDF version of the current FE list. Please let me know if you can open it. I would prefer to attach the PDF (for my OCD) than paste it to the post. Keep in mind, families are added and deleted constantly. Since starting we have had a number of changes. Nothing will be finalized until after the PIF date.

Attachments

• Disney Wonder 1-24-2016 FE List -6-1-15.pdf
    95.4 KB · Views: 17
HI All,

Hubby and I just switched to this cruise. We were going to do the next week + 5 day to Miami, but his work schedule wouldn't allow for it. Instead, I think we'll stay a few days in San Juan before kicking off the cruise. This will be our 9th DCL cruise. Keep working toward the big 1-0. Hubby asked me not to do a FE this time since it is just the two of us.

It's been awhile since we've been on the Wonder. We're really looking forward to enjoying the original style of the Disney ships.

We live in SE Virginia so really need to be somewhere NOT winter in January :)

Looking forward to meeting y'all soon!

Theresa 8-)

HI All,

Hubby and I just switched to this cruise. We were going to do the next week + 5 day to Miami, but his work schedule wouldn't allow for it. Instead, I think we'll stay a few days in San Juan before kicking off the cruise. This will be our 9th DCL cruise. Keep working toward the big 1-0. Hubby asked me not to do a FE this time since it is just the two of us.

It's been awhile since we've been on the Wonder. We're really looking forward to enjoying the original style of the Disney ships.

We live in SE Virginia so really need to be somewhere NOT winter in January :)

Looking forward to meeting y'all soon!

Theresa 8-)

Hi Theresa! Welcome to the group!

I have mixed emotions about going back on the Wonder. I always preferred the Magic over the Wonder, but I am glad I get to experience the Wonder one last time before she goes into dry-dock. I like the newness of the Dream & Fantasy, but hate the layouts. Love the pool layouts on the classic ships.

But overall super excited to be cruising again. Our last one was in October of 2011 :( Way too long ago....

Lisa

I have attached a PDF version of the current FE list. Please let me know if you can open it. I would prefer to attach the PDF (for my OCD) than paste it to the post. Keep in mind, families are added and deleted constantly. Since starting we have had a number of changes. Nothing will be finalized until after the PIF date.

Looks good Lorenroxy!

We just booked our pre/post cruise hotels in San Juan. Looks like a lot of hotels near the port are already sold out for the evening of the 23rd. It appears there are at least 2 other cruise ships leaving San Juan on the 24th, so that may be why.

Hi there! We booked this cruise several months ago and are finally getting around to looking at our ports, etc. My husband and I have cruised several times, but this is the first for my son (5) and daughter (7) and our first on Disney! Very excited! I think we would like to participate in the fish extender, but wondering if someone can give me more info. We live in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, and will be flying first to the states then to San Juan. Hoping we have space in our suitcases!

Yeah! Finally counting down to onboard booking. We booked this in feb on our fifth cruise. Finally cruising gold status

Stateroom Number 6636
Family name Grenon

From Rhode Island
First names: Paul, Susan and Pauly

Wedding anniversary 12 years

Paul-goofy. Susan-Donald. Pauly -goofy
No allergies

Son Paul (Pauly) 8 yrs old
Paul and Pauly male. Susan female

Alcohol ok

Son is obsessed with titanic and ships. Also likes Star Wars

Hi Theresa! Welcome to the group!

I have mixed emotions about going back on the Wonder. I always preferred the Magic over the Wonder, but I am glad I get to experience the Wonder one last time before she goes into dry-dock. I like the newness of the Dream & Fantasy, but hate the layouts. Love the pool layouts on the classic ships.

But overall super excited to be cruising again. Our last one was in October of 2011 :( Way too long ago....

Lisa
We were on the wonder last feb 2014 after mini dry dock. It's shiny n new. Beds raised new linens. All woodwork throughout re varnished. New carpets. Looks great.

Hello All and welcome new FE Participants. Please review the attached file for name/info. Please check my work and make sure your info is correct. Thanks!!

Attachments

• Disney Wonder FE 1-24-16 -as of 6-30-15.pdf
    122.5 KB · Views: 6
Hello All,

We have had a change of plans and can no longer do this cruise. Please remove us from the FE. Sorry if this caused any inconvenience. Have fun everyone.

Happy Sailing!

Lisa

Hello All,

We have had a change of plans and can no longer do this cruise. Please remove us from the FE. Sorry if this caused any inconvenience. Have fun everyone.

Happy Sailing!

Lisa

No worries, thanks for letting us know.

What stop did they remove from our itinerary? I'm having trouble remembering. It's now a sea day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter