09/13/09 SSMC09 S.S. Member Cruise 2009 - Part 4!

I believe it is $1 for each wash and $1 for each dry. The dryers don't always do a great job so I've often had to run a 2nd time.

they have washing machines on the ship- or is it like a laundry service?

they have washing machines on the ship- or is it like a laundry service?

They have both. Laundries are located on decks 2, 6 and 7. Or you send clothes out to be cleaned and pressed or just pressed. Sorry don't know the costs for those but they are listed in your room.

Ok another question does anyone know,

using internet service BCV, BWV and cruise ship.

do you need to plug in or is it wireless?

Dianne, congrats on the :bride: last time!
I had to run back to my meeting, they were screaming my name from outside, so I left in a hurry before and didn't get a chance to say congrats! :thumbsup2

And thanks everyone for the congrats! Sorry I ran out before - but I was being bellowed for by my committee!! :confused3

Hi Everyone;

Just found thread four.:thumbsup2Sounds like everyone is having a good day/night. Had a day off, but forgot about the sail away party, oh well I will make next Sunday:banana::banana:. I am all pack an ready to go. Just have to wait one more day and I will be in route.:cool1: See everyone in six days.

Hi Everyone;

Just found thread four.:thumbsup2Sounds like everyone is having a good day/night. Had a day off, but forgot about the sail away party, oh well I will make next Sunday:banana::banana:. I am all pack an ready to go. Just have to wait one more day and I will be in route.:cool1: See everyone in six days.

How are you traveling down?

Hi Everyone;

Forgot to look to see who was logged in. Last post was from me (wendybirdn).Sorry

did anyone try a slow cooker meal today? Flo- I made BBQ chicken sandwiches- they were yummy!! How did the chili work out?

Carrie,

My chilli was great. It came out real good. I will make in there from now on.

Joanne - I did not forget I will get to it before the cruise.:)

Hi Everyone;

Have a safe trip. You will have to tell us about the D23 convention. See you soon.:)

I had to run back to my meeting, they were screaming my name from outside, so I left in a hurry before and didn't get a chance to say congrats! :thumbsup2

And thanks everyone for the congrats! Sorry I ran out before - but I was being bellowed for by my committee!! :confused3

Congrats to you too!

Hi Everyone;

have a safe trippixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

I'm actually working on my FE gifts!! Imagine that!!

Great!!!!:cool1::thumbsup2

Congrats to you too!

Hi Everyone;

have a safe trippixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

I'm actually working on my FE gifts!! Imagine that!!

Great!!!!:cool1::thumbsup2

Way to go carrie:thumbsup2

Yeah, look at me multi-tasking! watching a movie, and I've got laundry going in the washer, and I'm making my cards for the gifts. Oooh, and I asked my hubby to bring me home some ice cream.... let's see if he's ginna get on my "super- hubby" list tonight!!

Dianne,

How ae you staying up? did you get a nap in?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter