• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

09/13/09 SSMC09 S.S. Member Cruise 2009 - Part 4!

Garment Bag - packed!
Cruise rollaway - packed!
Road and WDW rollaway - packed!
FE gift duffel - packed!
DIS meet bag (buttons, raffle gifts, etc.) - packed!
Computer backpack - Mark has checked it over and just need to add the notebook
Food/snack bag - assembled but need to pack
Road bag (trip book, road essentials) - assembled but need to pack

So I'm feeling ready to go!

You inspire me!! I need to get at least one thing done tonight!! :rolleyes1

I don't know. You are just staying signed in, right? Not signing on and off in between posts?

Yeah, I can see my own green light when I am signed in. I looked around the customer profile thing, and couldn't figure anything out that would give someone the option of appearing to be signed off when they are on.

Apparently, we will call you the Edge.... since you have a super sleuth advantage! :rotfl2:

Carrie,

Are you serious? I wounder why/ No super sluther here.:)

Actually anyone can do it. It is under UserCP, edit options, turn on invisible mode. :) I've been running it that way for years.

Actually anyone can do it. It is under UserCP, edit options, turn on invisible mode. :) I've been running it that way for years.

Well, well, Mary, mystery solved!! Wait til Flash hears about this! Now we'll never know when he's around! ;)

I must have done that and I don't even know I did that.

Thanks
Mary
:surfweb:

Yeah, I can see my own green light when I am signed in. I looked around the customer profile thing, and couldn't figure anything out that would give someone the option of appearing to be signed off when they are on.

Apparently, we will call you the Edge.... since you have a super sleuth advantage! :rotfl2:

:thumbsup2 ok

Garment Bag - packed!
FE gift duffel - packed!

Now we just need to pack you and Mark!!! Woo HOo...can't wait to meet you! It's funny I feel like I know so many people already...
Susan

Ahha! So... there are many super sleuthers out there! :rotfl: Mary, I never noticed you weren't green! Though I have only just been introduced to the green light! :rotfl2: but now I always look for it!

Good Evening all! Tonight's Disney animated feature film is Lady and the Tramp! A classic love story! :rotfl2:

did anyone try a slow cooker meal today? Flo- I made BBQ chicken sandwiches- they were yummy!! How did the chili work out?

Hi everyone! I made it over to the 4th thread!
I hope that everyone had a good time at the sail away party. I just got home a little while ago. It was such a nice day hear that I decided to spend the day out with my sister Patty and my niece. We spent the afternoon at the agricultural fair that we grew up going to. It was beautiful out, very sunny and not too hot. We had a great time. Then we stopped to visit our mother for a little while.

I can't wait for next Sunday! I plan on packing tomorrow so that I'll be ready and can just put everything in the car when I get home from work on Wednesday. My plan is to leave my house at about 4:30 AM on Thursday so that I can get to Sandi's house at about 6 AM.

well good luck on the packing :)

Garment Bag - packed!
FE gift duffel - packed!

Great Job Mary it sounds like you have it all together!:banana::banana:

Question,,,I know you need quarters for the Laundry how many does it take to do a load?

I believe it is $1 for each wash and $1 for each dry. The dryers don't always do a great job so I've often had to run a 2nd time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter