09/13/09 SSMC09 S.S. Member Cruise 2009 - Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!

Just checking in to see what everyone is up to these days.

That is very exciting that you all get to book your 90 day ressies. Since we are not CC members we have to wait. Is it hard to get ressies at the 75 day mark? Do things tend to get booked up?

I do get to book our WDW ADR's on Saturday morning so that is exciting.

We received our Passports this week!!! :cool1: It took about 6 weeks.

I still have to make a Fish Extender and determine what I am going to get for gifts. I have some ideas but nothing definite yet. I think the last I saw we were at 26 cabins. :scared1:

I also still have to arrange our transporation to/from port.

I am feeling a bit overwhelmed these days. So much going on and I have not had time to get ready for our camping trip with the scouts. We leave on June 20....day after school gets out. Not one thing packed. Need to get tent out this weekend and seal the seems again. Last year we did not get any rain so I have a feeling this year we are due.

I guess I better get myself organized for our cruise ASAP since I start class right after the July 4 holiday and it goes until end of August. Yikes.

Oh and I am going to the Kenny Chesney concert in Philly June 27 - 3 days after scout camp. I am so excited!!! That will be so much fun. I will need to rest up after camp.

Well, hope everyone has a great rest of the week.

Regards,
Lisa

Good Evening...well DH is home and has just fallen a sleep, The hospital has improved alot DH was well taken care of, Thanks for the pixie dust:goodvibes:goodvibes

Hello Everyone!

That is very exciting that you all get to book your 90 day ressies. Since we are not CC members we have to wait. Is it hard to get ressies at the 75 day mark? Do things tend to get booked up?

I do get to book our WDW ADR's on Saturday morning so that is exciting.

We received our Passports this week!!! :cool1: It took about 6 weeks.

I still have to make a Fish Extender and determine what I am going to get for gifts. I have some ideas but nothing definite yet. I think the last I saw we were at 26 cabins. :scared1:

I also still have to arrange our transporation to/from port.

I am feeling a bit overwhelmed these days. So much going on and I have not had time to get ready for our camping trip with the scouts. We leave on June 20....day after school gets out. Not one thing packed. Need to get tent out this weekend and seal the seems again. Last year we did not get any rain so I have a feeling this year we are due.

I guess I better get myself organized for our cruise ASAP since I start class right after the July 4 holiday and it goes until end of August. Yikes.

Oh and I am going to the Kenny Chesney concert in Philly June 27 - 3 days after scout camp. I am so excited!!! That will be so much fun. I will need to rest up after camp.

Well, hope everyone has a great rest of the week.

Regards,
Lisa

Lisa,

Hi! Nothing to much going on here. I am house sitting for my neighbor across the street. They went to say with there mom while her sistes is at WDW. Luck her.

I am going to be posting a new list today, since 2 months for today is the cut off to be added. You are right it is 26 cabins.

Have fun at the camp out.:)

:wizard:for the start of school.

How is little league going?

take care
and have a great day.

flo
:surfweb:

Good Evening...well DH is home and has just fallen a sleep, The hospital has improved alot DH was well taken care of, Thanks for the pixie dust:goodvibes:goodvibes

Diane,

Glad thing went well at the hospital. BUt there is nothing like being at home to get a good rest.:) Here is more pixiedust: for a speedy recovery.:grouphug:

Take care and have a great day.

flo

Good morning everyone - happy Thursday!

Hello Everyone!

Regards,
Lisa

Lisa - sounds like you have a lot going on! You most likely won't be able to get Palo Brunch online at the 75 day mark but might be able to get dinner. Keep in mind that they hold back about 50% of the reservations for booking once you get on the ship. Also as much as I love Palo we didn't do it until our 4th cruise and I don't really feel we missed out.

Glad to hear he is home. I'm sure you and your Grandson will take good care of him.

Well I was chatting my my sister Sandi on FB tonight and I think that we are going to try to make a reservation at Palo for brunch on the day at sea. So I guess that I will really need to get my act together and so that I be ready for Sunday night.

For a massage appointment at CC, is there a time that I should avoid?

I would say the only time to avoid is the second morning on CC until 11 am if you want to be part of the group picture. If you don't care about the picture that this morning might be a good time. :)

Hawaii was great. :cool1: Cathy and I had a great time. We did everything from flying around the island to see the volcano to the Manta Ray Night Dive.
We have a little rest to get ready for the cruise. Cathy laughs because my suit case has items already packed to go. :cutie:

Sounds like a great trip!

Hi everyone! Well one more week before I am on vacation. :scared1: I better get my act together this weekend so that I can make sure that I have clothes (shorts mostly) that fit since I haven't worn shorts since my WDW trip last November.

I did make a dinner reservation tonight for my birthday at one of the Williamsburg taverns plus I made 2 reservations for their evening programs. :banana: Other than that, I think that I will wing it and probably eat at the taverns for lunch.

Sounds like you have a great trip planned. Enjoy! We've never been to that area but want to at some future date.

Hello Everyone!

I am posting the fist extender list below. The last date to be added to the list is 2 Months from today.

If you think you e-mailed me or PM me and don’t see your name please do so again. I did not get it.

The ones that have ** in front of them have one adult in the room. The ones that have *** have 3 adults in the room.

So far there are 26 cabins.
Please keep in mind the cut of to participate in the Fish Extender exchange is August 11, 2009. This way it gives everyone time to get there items.

wdwlvr
wltdsnyfan
donald is #1
bsusanmb
ravross
rbcheek
***cquick
cathyn
Beastly
Time4DisneyNow
Boosgram
**kellyjeanDVC - Plus DS13, DD11
djstweety
BCVOwner2002
ehagerty
NYJets20032
**Miker1251 – Plus DGrand sons 10 and 5
Miker1251 (Step-daughter and Husband)
***Seaulater
2princess2pirates – Plus DS6, DD5
BigDogHu – Plus DS2
**FaithTrustNPixiedust - Plus DS10, DD5
***MegaMouseHouse
Ju Ju Bean – Plus DD9, DS6
Smillingjack
***Merry Mousketeer

Hello my fellow SSM09 Cruisers!

I am posting this because the linked dinning request cut off is only “1” month away.

Below is the list of people that have sent me there info to link dinning so far.
If you sent me and e mail or PM and do not see your name please re send. I do not have it, sorry.

If you need the information on what the Linked Dinning is all about or would like to know who to notify if you would like to par take, please see the first post on the first page of this thread.

If you plan on doing this I will need the information before the end of July. I need to send of to DCL.

Early

Rbcheek
Boosgram
Ehaggerty
Distweety
Miker1251

Late

Time4Disneynow
Bsusanmb
KellyjeanDVC
Donald is #1

If you have any question let me know.

flo

Hi Everyone!

I am excited.:dance3:

I just made my res for Magical Express pickup from the Boardwalk to DCL and DCL to the Airport. :woohoo::woohoo: So now that is set. One last thing to worry about.

take care
flo

Hi Flo

That's great!!!!:yay::woohoo:

We may do the same.

Have a good day.

Take care....Monika

Hi Monika!

I bit the bullet and decided to do it. It was 140.00 for both of us. I wanted to make sure I gave them enough time so that I get the luggage tages with the documents for the cruise.

That would be fun if you did it. We could have a mini DIS meet on the bus.

Now we just have to get the limo to take us to the airport from home and back.

Then we should be all set with that.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Take care
flo

Lisa,

Hi! Nothing to much going on here. I am house sitting for my neighbor across the street. They went to say with there mom while her sistes is at WDW. Luck her.

I am going to be posting a new list today, since 2 months for today is the cut off to be added. You are right it is 26 cabins.

Have fun at the camp out.:)

:wizard:for the start of school.

How is little league going?

take care
and have a great day.

flo

Playoffs started tonight. They play 6 innings and we were up 10-5 going in to the bottom of the 6th. We ended up losing 11-10. Sad loss. DS unfortunately could not play this evening because he has been out of school due to strep throat. He actually could have played because he has been on meds for three days now but he did not go to school today so I would not let him play. He was not happy with me. Playoffs are double elimination so all the teams play again tomorrow night. He'll get a chance to play then.

Of course DD has her graduation tomorrow night from the 4yr old program. They have cap & gown and had pictures taken and all. Yikes. It now starts before they even get to regular school. Can you believe it. Well, the family will have to split their time between the game and graduation.

So glad to hear all is well. Here's a little :wizard: for a speedy recovery.

Playoffs started tonight. They play 6 innings and we were up 10-5 going in to the bottom of the 6th. We ended up losing 11-10. Sad loss. DS unfortunately could not play this evening because he has been out of school due to strep throat. He actually could have played because he has been on meds for three days now but he did not go to school today so I would not let him play. He was not happy with me. Playoffs are double elimination so all the teams play again tomorrow night. He'll get a chance to play then.

Of course DD has her graduation tomorrow night from the 4yr old program. They have cap & gown and had pictures taken and all. Yikes. It now starts before they even get to regular school. Can you believe it. Well, the family will have to split their time between the game and graduation

Lisa,

That had to be such a hard loss for the team. Poor kids. But as long as they played the best had fun that is all that matters.:)

When my DS graduated at that aget they had cap and gown to. They even marched in. They looks so cute in there cap & gown. I am sure she is excited. Tell her congrats.:thumbsup2

I guess you will be running around like a chicken with out a head. Good luck and have fun.

take care
flo

Good Morning!

It is a beautiful morning here!;)

I can't believe it is Friday already.

But this is good. That means that only 2 days till the 90 res date for the
SSM09!:woohoo::woohoo:

Take care
flo

Good morning everyone - happy Friday!

I've got today off. Took it as a vacation day so I can get a few things done around the house. I keep talking about doing Spring Cleaning but we always find other things to do on the weekends and I have plans both days this weekend and next. So today is cleaning day!

On a sad note don't know how many of you read the DVC boards regularly but Caskbill who was a moderator over there and part of the tech support team passed away. Bill was a great guy who we got to meet over the years at a couple of Merry Member Mixers. He will be missed.

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning everyone - happy Friday!

I've got today off. Took it as a vacation day so I can get a few things done around the house. I keep talking about doing Spring Cleaning but we always find other things to do on the weekends and I have plans both days this weekend and next. So today is cleaning day!

On a sad note don't know how many of you read the DVC boards regularly but Caskbill who was a regular over there and part of the tech support team passed away. Bill was a great guy who we got to meet over the years at a couple of Merry Member Mixers. He will be missed.

Have a great day everyone!

Mary,

Hope even though you are cleaning you have a good day off. It is beautiful out side right now so that will help.

I did read that he got real sick. So said that he passed away. My heart goes out to his family. Don't know him but I do remember seeing that name.

take care
flo

We were on the second page so I though I would post the below link. It is on the discussion part of DIS cruise board. It shows you how to make hats with Mickey ears for your door. The
Person that is doing this gives you the pattern. They have Pirate, Grad, Birthday, etc. I know I am going to use some of them so I wanted to share.

The post is called

Stateroom Mickey Ears and then some:

Hope everyone is having a good day.

take care
flo

We were on the second page so I though I would post the below link. It is on the discussion part of DIS cruise board. It shows you how to make hats with Mickey ears for your door. The
Person that is doing this gives you the pattern. They have Pirate, Grad, Birthday, etc. I know I am going to use some of them so I wanted to share.

The post is called

Stateroom Mickey Ears and then some:

Hope everyone is having a good day.

take care
flo

Thanks for the link. They are adorable. Jamie graduates from high school next year and then we immediately fly out to get on the Magic June 5th for 3 weeks! So I'll have to do the graduation ears!

On a sad note don't know how many of you read the DVC boards regularly but Caskbill who was a moderator over there and part of the tech support team passed away. Bill was a great guy who we got to meet over the years at a couple of Merry Member Mixers. He will be missed.

Oh no! :sad1: I have been using his DVC programs and loving them. He was such a great guy and will be sorely missed. :sad1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter