• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

09/13/09 SSMC09 S.S. Member Cruise 2009 - Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Flo. I can give you the dance studio's website and you can look at the newsletter there if you want. It's www.DanceFactoryInc.com Click on the "Newsletter" link and you can see it right there.

How is work going so far? Are you still liking it?

Kelly,

You did a wounderfull job.:thumbsup2 It looks great. :wizard:for the poor little baby on the heart monitor.

Job is going well. Thanks for asking. :) Yes, I do like it. Don't know if it will go any were but I will take what I can.

take care
flo
:surfweb:

Well, I'm bummed out. We were supposed to go to Anaheim tonight for a special Grand Californian Resort preview for So Cal members, but everyone here got sick and we have to cancel.
Oh well, I guess I'll just be watching the Dis Boards tonight.

Bummer! I know what it is like to be sick and miss something. Tonight is my daughter's spring play and I just couldn't go. There is another performance tomorrow night so I hope to get to go then. I hope you are all feeling better real soon!!!!!!!!!!

Bummer! I know what it is like to be sick and miss something. Tonight is my daughter's spring play and I just couldn't go. There is another performance tomorrow night so I hope to get to go then. I hope you are all feeling better real soon!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Chris, I guess it's more of a bummer missing your child's play. Hopefully someone is recording it for you.

All three have been sent! I don't need anything you listed but keep me in mind if you come across an extra monkey or snake sculpture or some of the other horses.

Thank you! :banana::banana: I'll let you know if I get any more of the ones that you are looking for.

Good Morning!

Today is the third day in a row that I have stayed home from work. Still not feeling good. :sick: It started in my chest and now has moved up to my head. Usually it is the other way around. But I always seem to do things backwards. This has been difficult for me because I usually don't get sick. Not even sure where this came from. But it can go back to wherever it came from that is for sure! Hopefully tomorrow I will be feeling better and feel up to going to work.

Hope everyone else is having a good week though! :flower3:

And, I don't see any difference since the upgrade. Seems to be working the same to me. :confused3

pixiedust: Sorry to hear that you are still not feeling well.

Well, I'm bummed out. We were supposed to go to Anaheim tonight for a special Grand Californian Resort preview for So Cal members, but everyone here got sick and we have to cancel.
Oh well, I guess I'll just be watching the Dis Boards tonight.

:sad1: Wow, I am sorry to hear that you will have to miss the preview. I hope that everyone gets better soon. pixiedust:

Good Morning!

Today is the third day in a row that I have stayed home from work. Still not feeling good. :sick: It started in my chest and now has moved up to my head. Usually it is the other way around. But I always seem to do things backwards. This has been difficult for me because I usually don't get sick. Not even sure where this came from. But it can go back to wherever it came from that is for sure! Hopefully tomorrow I will be feeling better and feel up to going to work.

Hope everyone else is having a good week though! :flower3:

And, I don't see any difference since the upgrade. Seems to be working the same to me. :confused3

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:Hope you return to your self soon...I hate getting sick...I get sick alot. But last time the Doc told me to start taking B complex with vitiman c daily...And I have been well ever since, its been 6 weeks I think,,,And I feel great.

WOW! I have been gone for several days and come back to find that we have started a second thread. I did not even know that the boards were down. Work and family have been keeping me pretty busy. It seems like I am in court more and more and for longer stretches of the day. And, when I am not in court there is always an emergency. I guess that is to be expected when representing children.

Today I added another night before the cruise at Beach Club Villas today. And, our waitlist for a one-bedroom at Kidani came through for after the cruise! :yay::woohoo::yay: I was aso able to read all the posts today since DS was home sick. :sick:

Flo, congratulations on the job!

Happy Belated Birthday Mark and Mary!
It sounds like you had a wonderful birthday celebration.

Good morning everyone - happy Tuesday!

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Since Mark and my birthday is so close we just celebrate together so it feels like the birthday has been going on for a while. We even bought ourselves a Wii Fit. Haven't hooked it up yet but couldn't pass it up when we went to Best Buy and they had it. We've been looking for it since we got the Wii. Anyone have one? What are your favorite things to do on it?
I just finished playing with the Wii Fit. My favorite games are the hula hoop, basic step, and some of the balance games.

Chris, I hope you are feeling better.

I hope everyone has a good night.

WOW! I have been gone for several days and come back to find that we have started a second thread. I did not even know that the boards were down. Work and family have been keeping me pretty busy. It seems like I am in court more and more and for longer stretches of the day. And, when I am not in court there is always an emergency. I guess that is to be expected when representing children.

Today I added another night before the cruise at Beach Club Villas today. And, our waitlist for a one-bedroom at Kidani came through for after the cruise! :yay::woohoo::yay: I was aso able to read all the posts today since DS was home sick. :sick:

Flo, congratulations on the job

I hope everyone has a good night.

Hope DS feels better!:wizard:

Thanks for the congrats on the job.

Glad you got what you wanted for after the cruise. How many nights will you be there before the cruise? We added a night two. We will be there two night.

Have a good day.

take care
flo

T. G. I. F.

Happy Friday!

I can't believe that I have been working for a whole week today. All is still going well. I can't wait till I get my first check next week.:banana:

Hope everyone has a good day.

take care
flo

Good morning everyone - happy Friday!

Kelly - sounds like you have been busy. Nice that you have been able to pick up this freelance work. I bet that really helps.

Chris - totally understand about the tea. I'm not a coffee drinker at all for the same reason. Hopefully you have found something to make you feel better.

Ray - sorry to hear you and your family are also sick and had to miss the preview at Grand Californian.

Marsha - nice to see you but sorry to hear it is because you DS is sick. Hope he is feeling better soon. Congrats on adding on a night.

Well the state of the company was what I expected to hear. We are on ok financial ground but orders aren't coming in like past years (we do direct mail and everyone is cutting back). So the president went over the layoffs that have happened and announced we are on a wage freeze. I know some aren't very happy but honestly with this happening all over I'm fine with it and happy I have a job. Here's hoping that things get better for everyone soon!

Kelly,

You did a wounderfull job.:thumbsup2 It looks great.

take care
flo

Wow! You did an incredible job.

Thanks guys. I had to put it together rather quickly and I've never done anything like it before....but I was pretty happy with how it turned out. I think next month will be much easier since its all set up now. So it will be more fun to just concentrate on the writing.

Mary - I just love your positive attitude about everything! I can just picture people at your work complaining about the wage freeze and you are just smiling and happy as ever. Its great that your company is keeping the lines of communication open and letting everyone know exactly where they stand. It seems like they have a team mentality which is good. It may not be the best news, but at least you guys won't be blind-sided by anything down the road since they are keeping you in the loop.

Haven't posted in a while. I was going over over my checklist today to make sure everything was in place-

Cruise reservations- check
Night before cruise reservations- check
After cruise reservations- check
Flight reservations- check
Rental car- check
Attitude- (rain and hail yesterday, rain and snow today) yep, all ready.

Haven't posted in a while. I was going over over my checklist today to make sure everything was in place-

Cruise reservations- check
Night before cruise reservations- check
After cruise reservations- check
Flight reservations- check
Rental car- check
Attitude- (rain and hail yesterday, rain and snow today) yep, all ready.

Mike,

I like your attitude. We are getting that here this weekend.

have a good one.

take care
flo

Well the state of the company was what I expected to hear. We are on ok financial ground but orders aren't coming in like past years (we do direct mail and everyone is cutting back). So the president went over the layoffs that have happened and announced we are on a wage freeze. I know some aren't very happy but honestly with this happening all over I'm fine with it and happy I have a job. Here's hoping that things get better for everyone soon!
Mary,

Glad you still have a job! I am with you on " happy to have a job ". Some people are jsut not happy no matter what. I second that: Hope things get better for everyone soon!

take care
flo

T. G. I. F.

Happy Friday!

I can't believe that I have been working for a whole week today. All is still going well. I can't wait till I get my first check next week.:banana:

Hope everyone has a good day.

take care
flo

Getting a check is great isn't it:banana::banana::banana:

Kelly - sounds like you have been busy. Nice that you have been able to pick up this freelance work. I bet that really helps.

Chris - totally understand about the tea. I'm not a coffee drinker at all for the same reason. Hopefully you have found something to make you feel better.

Ray - sorry to hear you and your family are also sick and had to miss the preview at Grand Californian.

Marsha - nice to see you but sorry to hear it is because you DS is sick. Hope he is feeling better soon. Congrats on adding on a night.

Our company is going though the same thing....I am so glad to have a job.:dance3:

Hi everyone! I am thinking about calling MS tomorrow morning and seeing if BCV is available for the night before the cruise. Sandi & I are currently booked at AKV Kidani. But since I am at Kidani in December, I am thinking about switching to BCV so there we will be close to the pre-cruise meet on Saturday.

Hi everyone! I am thinking about calling MS tomorrow morning and seeing if BCV is available for the night before the cruise. Sandi & I are currently booked at AKV Kidani. But since I am at Kidani in December, I am thinking about switching to BCV so there we will be close to the pre-cruise meet on Saturday.

Robbie,

Good Luck hope you get it. We will be right across at the Boardwalk. I am told all we have to do is walk to BCV.

Have a good evening.

take care
flo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter