09/13/09 SSMC09 S.S. Member Cruise 2009 - Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm! As anyone else noticed how quiet DVC is about SSMC09? DH just asked me if I know who will be onboard with us (all of you are not included):rotfl2: and I said I haven't heard anything yet.

Congrats Marsha on :bride:

Congrats Chris on pirate:

IMG_0779.jpg
[/IMG]Dusitn with his "bow".

IMG_0856.jpg

Dustin with Grand Master Artesi - a 10th Degree Red Belt

Yeah for our DS Dustin!
He earned his Black Belt in GoJu Karate today!!

It was a very long day - the test started at 11:30 am and finished around 6 pm. He was exhausted! But we are very proud of him and wanted to share the good news. Thanks for everyone's support for him - it was greatly appreciated!

Congratulations Dustin! :banana::banana::banana:

Happy Birthday

Cory (DS of KellyjeanDVC)

Gail (Friend of Susieq55)

:rockband::bday:party:

Hi all,

We are going cruising with all of you. We got the call from member services late last week and were informed that our waitlist came through. We have already joined the Fish Extender list and I think the Member Gallery too.

Can't wait to see eveyone.

Faith

Welcome!!!! :banana::banana:

Well, I have the suitcase beside me, the computer in front of me so, I can pack and log which suitcase I placed it it.

Maybe then I keep track of where my stuff is:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Dianne,
Girl, you are FAR TOO ORGANIZED!! If you do that, it's really going to make me look bad when I pack (which will probably be the day before!)!!! :lmao:

Dianne,
Girl, you are FAR TOO ORGANIZED!! If you do that, it's really going to make me look bad when I pack (which will probably be the day before!)!!! :lmao:

Sounds like me! DH has all of his stuff ready to go. I still have to go shopping for a few things to wear for this trip. I'm still not sure what I can wear on my feet since they swell a lot and can't wear tongs that go between the big toe and next one. I guess I'll try crocs. Are these good enough in the restaurants? I don't want to go to dinner in my sneakers!

Hmmmm! As anyone else noticed how quiet DVC is about SSMC09? DH just asked me if I know who will be onboard with us (all of you are not included):rotfl2: and I said I haven't heard anything yet.

I'm really hoping they tell us a little more. We are wanting to be better prepared with what to pack. A friend of mine thinks they may show us some of the same stuff from the D23 Expo. Anyone planning on going to that and then rushing to the cruise?

Sounds like me! DH has all of his stuff ready to go. I still have to go shopping for a few things to wear for this trip. I'm still not sure what I can wear on my feet since they swell a lot and can't wear tongs that go between the big toe and next one. I guess I'll try crocs. Are these good enough in the restaurants? I don't want to go to dinner in my sneakers!

I've seen some online that are pretty nice looking - much different from the "original" style. My other DBFF, not Gail, who is a cancer survivor, had nerve damage to the bottoms of her feet from the chemo. Her feet are very sensitive and swell also. She has found clogs to be really comfortable for her and she has several different styles.

Dianne,

Just a little at a time,,,I dont rush and I try not to pack too much, I have to justify packing it...to myself...want to leave plenty of rom for things to come home!

I swear by Crocs, my feet swell and are tender, but always feel good in crocs and they have some cute styles

Annmarie,

I love my crocs! I have Mickey ones.:) The onl line crocs is having a sale. I was just at there site. They havve some nice looking shoes to. You may be able to wear those to.

Good luck.

Take care
flo
:surfweb:

I've seen some online that are pretty nice looking - much different from the "original" style. My other DBFF, not Gail, who is a cancer survivor, had nerve damage to the bottoms of her feet from the chemo. Her feet are very sensitive and swell also. She has found clogs to be really comfortable for her and she has several different styles.

Thanks for such a quick response. I have tried several clogs in my closet and can't where any of them. :rolleyes1

Annmarie

So my wife has been getting the kids clothes for the cruise ready tonight. I just hope they don't need any of them before the cruise.

Sue,

That is great that she found a show that is good for her.

I know I have spurs in my heals. I were tennis shoes most of the time. That is till I got my crocks. Since I started to wear those I have not had any problems.

take care
flo

I swear by Crocs, my feet swell and are tender, but always feel good in crocs and they have some cute styles

You know, I used to laugh at people with the crocs, because I think they look kind of clunky. But then a friend of mine who also does lifeguarding told me that they were the best thing he had ever worn when he guarded because they protected your feet from the rough surface by the pool and also gave support. So I broke down and tried a pair just this summer - and I have to say they have saved my feet while I am at work.

Annmarie,

I love my crocs! I have Mickey ones.:) The onl line crocs is having a sale. I was just at there site. They havve some nice looking shoes to. You may be able to wear those to.

Good luck.

Take care
flo

Thank you. I am checking out the site right now.

We're hoping that they will start booking the 2011 Panama Canal cruises during the SSMC09. It sounds like it would be a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter