09/13/09 SSMC09 S.S. Member Cruise 2009 - Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karen,

That will be nice! Are you comming to the meet at BCV on Saturday?

take care
flo
:surfweb:

P.S. HOw is Nick?

More than likely. If I can find my way there. HA!

Nick is coughing like he's got emphysema. I had Mike listen and he's clear as a bell (no pneumonia) but he's hacking away. That's his body's way of keeping the crud out of his lungs, I guess. :)

Nick is coughing like he's got emphysema. I had Mike listen and he's clear as a bell (no pneumonia) but he's hacking away. That's his body's way of keeping the crud out of his lungs, I guess. :)

Well I know you know how to get to Boardwalk since you picked up us there last year. So head over there and then we'll walk over together. ;)

Well I know you know how to get to Boardwalk since you picked up us there last year. So head over there and then we'll walk over together. ;)

Mary,

How long will it take to get to the meet walking from boarwalk?

thank
flo

Mary,

How long will it take to get to the meet walking from boarwalk?

thank
flo

Depends on how fast you walk. A quick walk 10 minutes. A more leisurely walk 15-20. Or you can take the friendship across the water.

Good morning everyone! Well that 2 hour upgrade took more than that as the boards were still down when I got up this morning. I sure hope it helped.

Happy last day of March. Hard to believe 3 months of the year are gone already!

PDFG and all our friends who need it.

Depends on how fast you walk. A quick walk 10 minutes. A more leisurely walk 15-20. Or you can take the friendship across the water.

Thanks Mary!

Maybe we will walk one way and take the friendship across the water the other way.

take care
flo

Good morning everyone! Well that 2 hour upgrade took more than that as the boards were still down when I got up this morning. I sure hope it helped.

Happy last day of March. Hard to believe 3 months of the year are gone already!

PDFG and all our friends who need it.

Not sure if it is faster. Took me a while to get on the cruise part of the board.

flo

Good Morning everyone!

I am with Mary I can not believe this is the last day of March and we are going into the 4 month of 2009. On the flip side this brings us closer to the SSMC09:dance3:.

Have a good day! Not much time to DIS since they just came up and I have to get ready for work.

take care
flo

Good Morning All!

I jumped on the DIS real quick this morning before connecting to work. Can not be on here while VPN into work. That is a No No.

The kids and I were on yesterday for about 5 minutes before heading out to BB practice.

I got to show Kyle the birthday wishes. He was a little confused and wondered who you all were. Lauren spoke up and told him those are the people we are going on vacation with. :cool1: I thought that was funny.

He was very excited to see his name so thank you all.

Gotta run as I have a conference call at 9am and need to get connected to work.

BB and Tball practice tonight.

Hope to get on later so the kids can look through the photo gallery. That are excited to see everyone. We still need to get a picture to post for ourselves. Hopefully I will get a few free minutes to track one down and send along.

Here's wishing everyone a great day.

Lisa

Chris,

Thanks!

Did you get to see the Play?

take care
flo

Yes I did Flo. Thanks for asking. I went Friday night. It was a murder/mystery. Usually they do a comedy so this was new for them. It wasn't bad, but I prefer the comedy plays they usually do. I believe the name of the play was "Witness for the Prosecution". Becca did well in her role. She was the housekeeper and had to testify on the stand. She was funny using an Irish accent. She loves that kind of stuff.

OK, let's see if we can create a list of where people are staying pre & post cruise. (I know I missed a lot of you. I only went back about 4-5 pages in posts)

Before the cruise:

BCV:
Donald is #1
djstweety
BigDogHU75
FaithTrustnPixieDust

BWV:
wltdsnyfsn

After the cruise:
BLT:
FaithTrustnPixieDust

BWV:
djstweety

We'll be at BCV both before and after the cruise.

I hope Nick is feeling better. It's so hard having a sick child; you wish you could take it yourself.

Flo and Kyle, Happy Belated Birthday. (So sorry I missed them. I wasn't on the boards at all because I had extra baby duty this weekend and, boy, does she keep me hopping!) I hope your birthdays were wonderful! :wizard:

So how is work going for you Flo?

Mary, how are you feeling? I hope you are doing good.

Good Morning All!

I jumped on the DIS real quick this morning before connecting to work. Can not be on here while VPN into work. That is a No No.

The kids and I were on yesterday for about 5 minutes before heading out to BB practice.

I got to show Kyle the birthday wishes. He was a little confused and wondered who you all were. Lauren spoke up and told him those are the people we are going on vacation with. :cool1: I thought that was funny.

He was very excited to see his name so thank you all.

Gotta run as I have a conference call at 9am and need to get connected to work.

BB and Tball practice tonight.

Hope to get on later so the kids can look through the photo gallery. That are excited to see everyone. We still need to get a picture to post for ourselves. Hopefully I will get a few free minutes to track one down and send along.

Here's wishing everyone a great day.

Lisa

Lisa,

That is to funny about Kyle and Lauren.

Have a good day.

take care
flo

Chris,

Work is fine! Thanks for asking. The day goes by fast being that I am keying in all day.

Except that now that I am in the work world instead of being home I am getting sick! I am coughing and my whole chest huts. I know it is my Bronchitis is on its way. So I am gong to see the doctor. But now I have to wait till Thursday.

Take care and have a good evening.

flo

I am off to bed! :sick: If I can't sleep I will check in, if not I will see everyone tomorrow.

Have a good evening.

take care
flo

I'm doing good Chris. This is an off week for me and all the side effects have gone away. I'm thinking at some point they won't go away between treatments so I'm enjoying it while I can.

I've also been enjoying the week fit and doing that little bit of exercise last night has really helped me sleep better.

So all in all doing well!

Yes I did Flo.* Thanks for asking.* I went Friday night.* It was a murder/mystery.* Usually they do a comedy so this was new for them.* It wasn't bad, but I prefer the comedy plays they usually do.** I believe the name of the play was "Witness for the Prosecution".* Becca did well in her role.* She was the housekeeper and had to testify on the stand.* She was funny using* an Irish accent.* She loves that kind of stuff.

I wish I could have seen that...I love plays

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter