09/13/09 SSMC09 S.S. Member Cruise 2009 - Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, let's see if we can create a list of where people are staying pre & post cruise. (I know I missed a lot of you. I only went back about 4-5 pages in posts)

Before the cruise:

BCV:
Donald is #1
djstweety
BigDogHU75
FaithTrustnPixieDust

BWV:
wltdsnyfsn

After the cruise:
BLT:
FaithTrustnPixieDust

BWV:
djstweety

We will be staying at the Radisson before the cruise and at Port Orleans - Riverside after the cruise.

We will be staying at the Radisson before the cruise and at Port Orleans - Riverside after the cruise.

I'll see you at the Radisson! The kids will be swimming while I relax with a fruity cocktail poolside!

Here is my view from the lounge chair last September:

P1030511-2.jpg

What a neat pool, this is at the Radisson by the port?

Yes, it is the Radisson by the Port. The kids loved the pool. Here is another pic that shows the pool a little better. I just like the look of the sky in the first one I posted. It was such a serene night. I loved it!

P1030508.jpg

They also had an outdoor bar with a live band. The band had a Jimmy Buffet/island vibe to them. It was the perfect way to spend the night before the cruise.

Thanks Everyone for ALL the Birthday wishes! You have all made my day very special!

take care
flo
:surfweb:

OK, let's see if we can create a list of where people are staying pre & post cruise. (I know I missed a lot of you. I only went back about 4-5 pages in posts)

Before the cruise:

BCV:
Donald is #1
djstweety
BigDogHU75
FaithTrustnPixieDust

BWV:
wltdsnyfsn

After the cruise:
BLT:
FaithTrustnPixieDust

BWV:
djstweety

Hi Robbie.:)

We will be staying at BWV before the cruise (Saturday)
and at BLT after the cruise (for 2 days).

Thanks for doing this.:thanks:

Take care.....Monika:daisy:

Yes, it is the Radisson by the Port. The kids loved the pool. Here is another pic that shows the pool a little better. I just like the look of the sky in the first one I posted. It was such a serene night. I loved it!

P1030508.jpg

They also had an outdoor bar with a live band. The band had a Jimmy Buffet/island vibe to them. It was the perfect way to spend the night before the cruise.

We will be doing the same as you Kelly, just a quick trip. If those pics are from the night before the cruise last year, we were definitely swimming there. We probably saw you there!

We will be doing the same as you Kelly, just a quick trip. If those pics are from the night before the cruise last year, we were definitely swimming there. We probably saw you there!

Well, it wasn't the Member's Cruise last year. This will be my first DVC cruise.

I was on a 7-day double dip cruise last Sept. 27th. That is the one I'm referring to.

But we'll see you there this year! :woohoo:

I'll see you at the Radisson! The kids will be swimming while I relax with a fruity cocktail poolside!

Here is my view from the lounge chair last September:

P1030511-2.jpg

We'll see you there. The pool is the reason that my sister wants to stay there before the cruise. Now, we just have to decide how we are getting there from the airport.

Now, we just have to decide how we are getting there from the airport.

I think your best bet is a car service. We used Happy Limo last time. I may try ****** this year depending on who has a better rate. I hear good reviews from both companies.

Well, this is the end to another busy weekend.

I survived movie and sleepover with the 8-10 year old boys for the birthday party.

Although we had some rain, the weather turned out to be pretty nice.

After the soccer game today I was able to work in my gardens. :flower3: In short sleeves and capri style sweatpants. Sorry for those that had snow today. But it was warm this afternoon.

Doing :laundy: right now. Okay well I am washing and drying it but it is slowly piling up on the couch. There is always tomorrow for folding and putting it all away...or Tuesday...or Wednesday...maybe Thurday. By Friday it might all be back in the laundry basket to be washed again anyway so why stay up any later. It is a vicious cycle. :scared:

Hope everyone has a nice week. Not sure if I will have time to post during the week as there is BB practice tomorrow night and I have a BB Team Mom meeting at 7pm and it is Kyle's (DS) official birthday. Tuesday is both TBall and BB practice for kids, Wednesday is PREP for DS, Thursday is Tball & BB practice again but I actually have a Scout Council Dinner that evening. I get one night out without kids and it is a scouting event. :sad2:

Maybe I can check in on Friday. I joined a Biggest Loser Challenge team in the WISH DISboard last night and I have to do my first weigh in that day. I better find time this week to :yay::banana: and cut back on the popcorn::

Take care!

Lisa

Well time has come to say good night...except it will be morning in a few minutes.I've been trying to catch up..A water main on our street broke about 1:00 p.m. and we got it back about 8:3o p.m. So I had to rewash what was in my washer and just got it out a little bit ago. Had to go out for dinner:rotfl2::rotfl2::banana::banana:Oh well things are back to normal , so off to bed I go..And for those of you that will be reading this...Good Morning

Good Morning Everyone!

Hope everyone has a good Monday!

Take care
Flo

I think your best bet is a car service. We used Happy Limo last time. I may try ****** this year depending on who has a better rate. I hear good reviews from both companies.

Hmmmm....they "bleeped" out sun ray....wonder why?

Kelly,

I thought you did it that way!:) Mabe because they don't sponser the boards? That is to funny.

Have a good day

take care
flo

Well, this is the end to another busy weekend.

I survived movie and sleepover with the 8-10 year old boys for the birthday party.

Although we had some rain, the weather turned out to be pretty nice.

After the soccer game today I was able to work in my gardens. :flower3: In short sleeves and capri style sweatpants. Sorry for those that had snow today. But it was warm this afternoon.

Doing :laundy: right now. Okay well I am washing and drying it but it is slowly piling up on the couch. There is always tomorrow for folding and putting it all away...or Tuesday...or Wednesday...maybe Thurday. By Friday it might all be back in the laundry basket to be washed again anyway so why stay up any later. It is a vicious cycle. :scared:

Hope everyone has a nice week. Not sure if I will have time to post during the week as there is BB practice tomorrow night and I have a BB Team Mom meeting at 7pm and it is Kyle's (DS) official birthday. Tuesday is both TBall and BB practice for kids, Wednesday is PREP for DS, Thursday is Tball & BB practice again but I actually have a Scout Council Dinner that evening. I get one night out without kids and it is a scouting event. :sad2:

Maybe I can check in on Friday. I joined a Biggest Loser Challenge team in the WISH DISboard last night and I have to do my first weigh in that day. I better find time this week to :yay::banana: and cut back on the popcorn::

Take care!

Lisa

Lisa,

I bet your calander has something writting on every day!

Hope you have a good week. Good luck with the meeting tonight.

:bday::bday:party: Kyle:bday:party:

take care
flo

Did you see this thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2118883 But they are talking about the new menu on the wonder...Its looks good to me, but DH is a picky eater :confused3 I am sure he will find something to eat.

Thanks for the link I will check it out after work. I know the Magic did but not the wonder.

Well time has come to say good night...except it will be morning in a few minutes.I've been trying to catch up..A water main on our street broke about 1:00 p.m. and we got it back about 8:3o p.m. So I had to rewash what was in my washer and just got it out a little bit ago. Had to go out for dinner:rotfl2::rotfl2::banana::banana:Oh well things are back to normal , so off to bed I go..And for those of you that will be reading this...Good Morning

Sorry about the water main! Did any water get in the house?

Not bad havging to go out and eat.

Have a good day.

take care
flo

Robbie,

Safe travels! Hope you get to check in once in a while! If not you will be in withdwawles by the time you can.

take care and have a good trip.

take care
flo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter