08/03/2010 - Wonder - Who needs The Baltic when you've got Key West??

We will be at the Country Inn & Suites on Monday night. My hubby & I both work for WDW. We will be checking in sometime Mon afternoon. We have a little blonde "fish" so I am sure we will be at the pool quite a bit.

2pm in the Promenade Lounge works for us! Kayla will be with us at the meet...she just turned 6 on July 8th. I cannot wait to get onboard!

:beach:

We will keep an eye out for you. Not sure how to describe myself other that "Pooh Sized" with highlighted hair.

All members are invited! Did you sign up on the member website to receive email notifications? Just cmon along with us! They are always fun and you always leave with goodies!

Hmm, I thought I had, but no biggie! I have now. :woohoo:

Gotta start brushing up on the DVC trivia now... :laughing:

We will keep an eye out for you. Not sure how to describe myself other that "Pooh Sized" with highlighted hair.

I've engineered matching outfits for my mom and me, but be on the look out for the tiny lady with a Yellow Lab and you've found us.

Hi everyone. I just had to share. My brother-in-law just opened his own local print shop business for direct to garment transfers. I used artwork from the magnet thread, and did the design, and he printed. Here is what my DD will be getting autographed this cruise. I am so excited!
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/the-wo...onalized-pillowcase-ready-for-the-wonder.html

I don't suppose he would have time to do one for my Samantha? I was just going to get a plain pillow case to have signed for her birthday. I will pay you/him. If you can do it, can you change it so say "I spent my birthday cruising...." I know it is short notice, but just had to ask! might turn into a nice little side business for him. Set up a blog website and you could even take orders right on line. ( That is what I do for a living, but it is pretty easy to do yourself if you are somewhat web savvy) .

I am busy this am putting all of the FE gifts into bags so I can pack them up and head to our cruise soon! 3 days until we sail, and only 2 until the Beals head to the port! Is my excitement to blame for waking up at 5am and not being able to go back to sleep?

We leave Monday too. We are staying at the airport. How early can you get inboard? The first buses leave the airport around 9:30 am. Do we want to get to the port as early as 10:30?

I'm excited! I just called and reserved 3 spots on the 1st shuttle leaving CI & S on Tuesday am. It leaves the hotel at 1030am. As this is my 1st cruise as a platinum member, I'm hoping for boarding group #1. We have our Palo ressies, and aren't eligible for upgrades, but my goal is to be onboard as early as possible. In Dec09 we were boarding group 8, and I think we were onboard by 1215. The earlier the better :-)

From DCL website-For our Bahamian and Caribbean cruises, check-in registration begins at 10:30 a.m. and embarkation begins at 1:00 p.m. (although I know we have been on around noon before, just can't get into our rooms until 1pm.)

We leave Monday too. We are staying at the airport. How early can you get inboard? The first buses leave the airport around 9:30 am. Do we want to get to the port as early as 10:30?

According the the DCL website, For our Bahamian and Caribbean cruises, check-in registration begins at 10:30 a.m. and embarkation begins at 1:00 p.m. I know we have been onboard by 1215/1230 before. I love the terminal experience with characters, Disney cartoons, getting the pager, just enjoying the excitement. We will be there just after 1030am :-)

Yay! When do you get in Mon? We won't be at the Hyatt until a little after 10 pm. I think I'll be wearing my red DVC cap and I'll be with all of the 20 somethings! Look for me! How much fun is this?!

I finally made my hotel arrangements for Monday night. My mom and I will be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn just outside the airport, eating breakfast at Cracker Barrel, then heading out to the port! We are planning to get there around 10. Can't wait!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I guess we'll start the party on the way to the port! We will definitely have to see if we can meet up!:dance3:

Yay! When do you get in Mon? We won't be at the Hyatt until a little after 10 pm. I think I'll be wearing my red DVC cap and I'll be with all of the 20 somethings! Look for me! How much fun is this?!

We arrive about midnight. ugh

I have no idea how to catch the bus in the morning. Never stayed at the airport on the way to the cruise. This is going to be a first. For the price I paid for less than 10 hours sleeping, I should have just slept in the airport lobby. lol

Hey, did you know that you can arrange for the Hyatt to pick up your luggage when you arrive tomorrow for $10. They will deliver to your room. Also when you check in, tell them you are leaving on the DCL the next day. Disney collects luggage from there. The cruise line told me sometimes they have a bus that picks up out front of the Hyatt, depending on how many people are there. The magical express desk is where you get the bus if not. She told me the first buses leave around 9:30 am. I can't wait! Hope to see you on the bus or in the lobby!:cool1::banana:

Arrived in Port canaveral after driving through a wicked thunderstorm for miles. It has rained all evening!! We went to Ron Jon's and Walmart. Hoping tomorrow will be nicer. For those staying at CI &S we are in room 308.

Diane

Hey, did you know that you can arrange for the Hyatt to pick up your luggage when you arrive tomorrow for $10. They will deliver to your room. Also when you check in, tell them you are leaving on the DCL the next day. Disney collects luggage from there. The cruise line told me sometimes they have a bus that picks up out front of the Hyatt, depending on how many people are there. The magical express desk is where you get the bus if not. She told me the first buses leave around 9:30 am. I can't wait! Hope to see you on the bus or in the lobby!:cool1::banana:

Do I just call the hotel and arrange that? That would be great if they can pick up the luggage. I am sure my 13 year old isn't going to be much of a help at midnight.

Are you taking the first bus out at 9:30? Maybe we will try and meet up with you if we can wake up that early. I will be looking for a red hat. Just look for us two New Yorkers, me looking excited and the 13 year old being embarrassed by it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter