04/27/11 DCL's WONDERful LA-VANCOUVER REPO ON THE WAY TO ALAKSA

Robin"D";40689699 said:
:lmao: :rotfl2:

:eek: :scared1: :lmao: :rotfl2: :sad2: ok, stop....trying to work here.....:surfweb: :laughing: :lmao:

... you've been warned! It only gets worse (or better, depending on how you look at life)!
:hippie:

Steven

MY OFFICIAL ROOMMATE!

Okay, so now I can share the news about my new roommate, because it's official.........

You know the lanyard guy? Yep, Ken would be the one. Well his better half Shari (HA) and I talk quite often. I texted her as soon as Jamie got the word that she was going to work at WDW. At the time I texted her, she was on her morning walk with her brother, Mark.

Well.....she mentioned it to Mark, and he said hm......he would like to come........so there you have it.

Mark is my new cruising buddy and will be my roommate for both cruises. I am sure he will post on the boards, but in the meantime, for those doing FE, just change Jamie to Mark, and of course, if anything comes with Jamie's name on it (because you are already done), I will give to Mark.

Okay, one more thing to check off my list.

Oh....and I did finally make my plane reservations yesterday. :scared1:

KEWL it will be great to have Mark along:thumbsup2

Okay, okay ... let's put an end to the rumor mill. The TRUTH is out of the bag! Yes, DCL did indeed ask me to play the part of the Prince, in a mock wedding ceremony to be performed on the ship simultaneously with the live wedding. Unfortunately, I have OTHER obligations, and will not be able to accomodate the request. :confused3

Steven

:lmao::lmao: Are you sure you can't free up your schedule? I'm sure it would be a sold out event!:thumbsup2

Thanks... I added this to the Mega List!

You're welcome.

MY OFFICIAL ROOMMATE!

Okay, so now I can share the news about my new roommate, because it's official.........

You know the lanyard guy? Yep, Ken would be the one. Well his better half Shari (HA) and I talk quite often. I texted her as soon as Jamie got the word that she was going to work at WDW. At the time I texted her, she was on her morning walk with her brother, Mark.

Well.....she mentioned it to Mark, and he said hm......he would like to come........so there you have it.

Mark is my new cruising buddy and will be my roommate for both cruises. I am sure he will post on the boards, but in the meantime, for those doing FE, just change Jamie to Mark, and of course, if anything comes with Jamie's name on it (because you are already done), I will give to Mark.

Well, welcome to Mark! :eek: on the plane fare this late, but we are finding that even on one day drives it will be cheaper to fly and rent a car than to drive our car now with the fuel costs. :sad2:

MY OFFICIAL ROOMMATE!

Linda! So glad this worked out!!!

:welcome: WELCOME MARK! :welcome:

Mark will be on the cruise? What's the world coming to????

:rotfl2:

Now I have to make another name badge.

Ken

Okay, okay ... let's put an end to the rumor mill. The TRUTH is out of the bag! Yes, DCL did indeed ask me to play the part of the Prince, in a mock wedding ceremony to be performed on the ship simultaneously with the live wedding. Unfortunately, I have OTHER obligations, and will not be able to accomodate the request. :confused3

Steven

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

You guys sound like a bunch of fun... can't wait to meet you on the bus... :thumbsup2 Or one of the other meets at DL if you're going.

Right now I am SO overwhelmed about the mile long TO DO list.....:scared1:

MY OFFICIAL ROOMMATE!

So glad to hear you were able to get a roomie... It will be great to see Mark again! Not that we won't miss Jaime but she'll be on to bigger and better things... :thumbsup2

Welcome Aboard Mark!!! :cheer2:

Steven

Are you sure you can't clear your schedule? It would be so much fun!:rotfl:
I love your sense of humor, sounds like we are going to have a party bus on the way to the port!:banana:

Right now I am SO overwhelmed about the mile long TO DO list.....:scared1:

I know how you feel - I feel like I need a vacation from my vacation and it hasn't even started yet! :lmao:

Finally have my cards printed up (I put everything on 3x5 cards so that I'm not hauling excess paperwork around), maps printed out, reservations made, etc, but I still feel like there's so much to do!

I have just realised that I have to do something else in Victoria besides go to the Empress for tea (booked months ago) - VOTE!!!!!

It is quite funny, because if we were going anywhere other than Victoria on May 2 I wouldn't be able to vote on the day, but since we are.......

So glad to hear you were able to get a roomie... It will be great to see Mark again! Not that we won't miss Jaime but she'll be on to bigger and better things... :thumbsup2

Welcome Aboard Mark!!! :cheer2:

Thanks, Leslie - it was pure fortuosity (and Linda's willingness to share). It'll be so good to be with y'all again!!!

My thanks Linda! I am really looking forward to this (my 3rd) cruise with all you folk.

I have just realised that I have to do something else in Victoria besides go to the Empress for tea (booked months ago) - VOTE!!!!!

It is quite funny, because if we were going anywhere other than Victoria on May 2 I wouldn't be able to vote on the day, but since we are.......

Yep. I have to vote on the Advance Polling day on April 22 before we leave the area on the 23rd.

But how's this... I'm the campaign manager for the MP in my area. But he was told that i am leaving no matter what. I can't afford to get skinned alive by my wife and kids if I canceled because of the election.

Mark will be on the cruise? What's the world coming to????

:rotfl2:

Now I have to make another name badge.

Ken

Ken, Linda said if there was anything with Jamie's name on it, just give it to Mark! :rotfl2:

Hey, that worked out great, except for taking time out from your vacation. I guess since you're practically at home anyway, it will be okay with you.:goodvibes

My thanks Linda! I am really looking forward to this (my 3rd) cruise with all you folk.

Hi Mark! I see we will be staying in your neighborhood prior to the cruise - N Chauncey Wy, off Knoll Ranch. We used to be able to see the DL fireworks from their deck, until the trees got too tall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter