04/27/11 DCL's WONDERful LA-VANCOUVER REPO ON THE WAY TO ALAKSA

Welcome back Alaskan cruisers! I'm so glad that you guys had good weather and were able to enjoy the trip! Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it!

Hey all....we are back safe and sound in Rochester, too. We've been back almost a week now...took that long to get KIND of caught up and log back onto the boards. Just want to echo what everyone said. This was an amazing trip for us (hopefully you'll all go back and read our blog of the trip to relive the memories like we do! :thumbsup2).....and we just want to say thank you to all our old and new cruise friends for making it such a special and amazing trip!

Now the Dream in September....then a WONDERful trip to Hawaii and two MAGICal trips out of NYC next summer!! :cool1:

Ok call us crazy but....:dance3:

we just booked Alaska for the July 5th cruise!! Yes I know we should have done a back to back and just stayed on the ship. But plans changed, things happen and we had to cancel our New Years Cruise and we replaced it with the July 5th sailing.

Would love to know about your trip if you did the Alaska after the Repo.
We are hardly unpacked too. Guess the suitcases will not be put away...:)
denise

Okay, life is getting back to normal.

For those that participated in SCRAPBOOK CLASS!

I have got the 12 x 12 paper together and can now ship to you. For those that didn't hear, the box finally made it to the port of Ketchikan, but only half the box arrived! The 12 x 12 paper had disappeared and the box was 1/2 empty, or should I say 1/2 full?

Anyway, please PM me your address (if you didn't provide it to me before you got off the ship) and I will put your remaining packet of 12 x 12's together and get shipped this week.

Thanks everyone, it was a great cruise.

I have got the 12 x 12 paper together and can now ship to you. For those that didn't hear, the box finally made it to the port of Ketchikan, but only half the box arrived! The 12 x 12 paper had disappeared and the box was 1/2 empty, or should I say 1/2 full?

Anyway, please PM me your address (if you didn't provide it to me before you got off the ship) and I will put your remaining packet of 12 x 12's together and get shipped this week.

Thank you so much Linda, for all your hard work and headaches on this! You chose some really nice designs and papers! Can't wait to put it together.

Thank you so much Linda, for all your hard work and headaches on this! You chose some really nice designs and papers! Can't wait to put it together.

Linda - Thanks from me also (I assume you have my address).

Hi Linda,
Thanks again for the Scrapbooking class and materials. It was fun and it looks great. Not sure if you have our address or not. Let me know if you need it.
Thaks, Faith

Denise! That means we won't see you again in December. :confused3 Bummer!!!

Yeah it does....so many things were considered. Among them....Eleni's fairly new job, well in December would have been impossible for her to get the time off. Also Jimmy's job. I'm always off. :thumbsup2. We voted as a family and my vote didn't matter cuz I didn't care. The others voted to change.
I'm sorry but perhaps we can get together sometime....
How are the girls?

The girls are good-much better than they were doing on the cruise! We still have our little foster baby too - looks like we may have her for a few months. Where did Eleni get a job? And BTW... congrats on her getting a job! :cool1:

Thank you so incredibly much for the class and materials! It was tons of fun and is going to help me create a wonderful scrapbook full of memories! If you need my address again please let me know. Thanks again for all of your hard work and putting this all together!:worship:

One last post to say thank you.
Thank you to those of you who provided the lanyards and nametags. I enjoyed meeting a lot of people I would have missed without the lanyards.

Thank you to the group my family dined with. We enjoyed the conversation and getting to know you all.

And thank you to all of you who I met on board, who made my cruise just a little bit nicer. I am enthusiastically looking forward to next time! I booked dummy dates onboard, and since coming back have scheduled a June 2012 cruise to Alaska. Now I just have to hope circumstances work out to allow us to take the cruise!

One last post to say thank you.
Thank you to those of you who provided the lanyards and nametags. I enjoyed meeting a lot of people I would have missed without the lanyards.

Thank you to the group my family dined with. We enjoyed the conversation and getting to know you all.

And thank you to all of you who I met on board, who made my cruise just a little bit nicer. I am enthusiastically looking forward to next time! I booked dummy dates onboard, and since coming back have scheduled a June 2012 cruise to Alaska. Now I just have to hope circumstances work out to allow us to take the cruise!

Thank you for joining us we enjoyed getting to know you and your family! Congrats on your date turns out we will be moving to AZ next year, so not sure when we will book again life is always an adventure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter