“Dreams Come True Momma!” A 2 year old’s first trip ~ May 2015~Complete {NEW TR LINK!}

I'm glad you found me on my pre-trip report because I was able to follow you link. I'm not sure how we lost one another.
:wave2: Not sure how we lost each other either. Who knows.

YUM! We've never been to Tutto Italia, but it certainly looks delish! This summer, we swapped an ADR from Mama Melrose to Via Napoli, because we saw the video on the Magical Express advertising those awesome pizza ovens -- and figured we just had to give it a go. Needless to say, we left with happy tummies :) Photopass Pictures in Germany with Snow White?

Mother’s Day Meandering (5/10/15 Part 2)

After leaving Tutto Italia we knew it was nearing nap time so we explored our way towards the front of the park.

20150510_143335_zpsvjvty8nq.jpg

20150510_143421_zpsdcvtgn99.jpg

20150510_143519_zpszkuva2ng.jpg

EPCOT_ECROVE2_7304245625_zpsobeugddx.jpeg

EPCOT_ECROVE2_7304245626_zpsthbceziv.jpeg

EPCOT_ECROVE2_7304245637_zpsrwbkmdxe.jpeg

EPCOT_ECROVE2_7304245649_zps1flwply6.jpeg

20150510_144139_zps6wjy1fqc.jpg

When we hit Mexico we decided to go inside and ride the ride.

EPCOT_ECROVE1_7304291587_zpswbswtvar.jpeg

20150510_145501_zpssn2a8ioj.jpg

20150510_145701_zpsi5e4jtwt.jpg

20150510_145828_zpso77ytcy5.jpg

20150510_145959_zpsrtbxzcdx.jpg

Next we headed over near the restrooms for a potty stop.

20150510_151339_zpsolifyvy6.jpg

20150510_151447_zpsamfvs5dv.jpg

At that point we’d taken it easy enough that we almost felt like we could hang on and stay in the parks. However with a very late night planned and the backpack left in the room we decided that we would continue on the orginal plan and head back to the room for our afternoon break.

***Bonus Question Time***

1. What park are we headed to for the evening?

2. What is the first thing we do there?

Trip Report Game Points

@afwdwfan – 4pts ; ws, ride, PP place , first correct

@cajunfan – 2pts; 1 for next stop (Germany), 1 for Photopass (Snow White and the Dwarfs),

@BlvInMagic – 2pt,Next stop, snow white

@NJlauren - 1pt; WS

@Dugette - 1pt; ride

@chunkymonkey – 1pt; snow white

Totals:

Dugette – 23

Cajunfan – 22

Afwdwfan – 22

Princessesandpascal – 19

annie170 – 18

Vleeth – 11

BibbitybobityLu – 11

Pkondz – 10

NJLauren - 10

BlvInMagic – 9

Kadrachb – 7

Loves The Mouse – 6

ashw100 – 5

Mdsouth – 4

Chunkymonkey – 1

I don't know if i have ever been on the mexico ride! I really should check it out sometime it looks cute! Love that you got is so many Photo pass pictures, really makes for such a good memory and gets your money with on that memory maker!

I am going to go with you go to the Magic Kingdom, and first thing you do it stop for more Photo pass Pictures!

What a fun relaxing day at Epcot!
Sad...I have only one point. :lmao:
But I have not been keeping up with every question and everyone answers it before anyways....

But here is my guess...You're going to MK and seeing Wishes since it will be a late night.
Your first thing...ride the mine train?

Sounds like a nice relaxing time meandering out of Epcot. Looks like your DH is wearing a crown in the Photopass pics!

Guesses for next update: Magic Kingdom and Photopass on Main Street on your way to the Mine Train.

When we hit Mexico we decided to go inside and ride the ride.
I knew it! Can't go past here without a ride on It's a Small Mexico!

MK

Walk under the train station.

And then go ride Pirates.

@afwdwfan – 4pts ; ws, ride, PP place , first correct
I totally lucked out on this. I probably shouldn't admit it, but when I said PP with Snow White, I was thinking the real live, living and breathing Snow White. :rotfl2:

Saw a rumor that early Spring deals are expected to be released on Monday. I've started poking around and am trying to decide on whether to go for one or not. Staying at a Value might save us some money however I've had a Cast Member on the chat from the website confirm that ALL on property resorts have been fitted with the same motion sensor on the A/C unit that gave us issues at night at POR. Booking a discounted package might make it possible to spend a day or two in the park. And Weather in march is certainly cooler than May. Anyone know of a work around to deal with the sensor? I'm thinking that if I can luck into a Little Mermaid room at a discount (I know, my chances are slim) Little Miss would be over the moon whether we can get into a park or not. I am also tossing around the idea of All Star Movies Prefered room and requesting a Toy Story Room. I have also recently learned that the wedding will be somewhere in North Orlando at some golf country club. The hotels that they have blocked out are very businessy hotels so not very 3 year old friendly. Thoughts and suggestions most welcome. I think I might just go crazy figuring out the different possibilities. o_O:crazy::badpc:

I don't know if i have ever been on the mexico ride! I really should check it out sometime it looks cute!
It really is cute. YOur DD will love it.

Love that you got is so many Photo pass pictures, really makes for such a good memory and gets your money with on that memory maker!
YOu really do get your money's worth.

I am going to go with you go to the Magic Kingdom, and first thing you do it stop for more Photo pass Pictures!
:rolleyes1

What a fun relaxing day at Epcot!
It really was. We hardly did anything but it was still quite fun.

Sad...I have only one point. :lmao:
But I have not been keeping up with every question and everyone answers it before anyways....
There are plenty more opportunities for points! Also you don't have to be the first full correct answer to get the points. Points are awarded to every correct answer, being first just gets you extra points.

But here is my guess...You're going to MK and seeing Wishes since it will be a late night.
Your first thing...ride the mine train?

Sounds like a nice relaxing time meandering out of Epcot.
It really was.

Looks like your DH is wearing a crown in the Photopass pics!
:rotfl2: I hadn't noticed that before but it really does!:rotfl:

Guesses for next update: Magic Kingdom and Photopass on Main Street on your way to the Mine Train.
:scratchin

I knew it! Can't go past here without a ride on It's a Small Mexico!
::yes::Especially with a little in tow!

Walk under the train station.

And then go ride Pirates.

I totally lucked out on this. I probably shouldn't admit it, but when I said PP with Snow White, I was thinking the real live, living and breathing Snow White. :rotfl2:
Oh I figured that was the case, however It WAS in Germany and it technically WAS snow white. :rotfl:

Great photopass pics! I love that tank top you're wearing and Little Miss always looks adorable.

I'll guess you headed to Magic Kingdom and rode It's a Small World first.

Thanks for updating my score, too!

As far as next March goes, it will be cooler, but you'll be dealing with Spring Breakers. We stayed in the Toy Story section at All Stars Movies a couple years ago for our grandkids first visit. They were 3 and 1 at the time and loved the big characters around the resort. We had much better transportation luck than when we've stayed at POR. I know a lot of people dislike the values, but I had no complaints. We really don't spend a lot of time in the room anyway, so I was beginning to think we were foolish for staying at moderates all these years. Good luck with your decision making!

Great photopass pics! I love that tank top you're wearing and Little Miss always looks adorable.
:thanks: I was thrilled when I found that tank!

I'll guess you headed to Magic Kingdom and rode It's a Small World first.
:rolleyes1

Thanks for updating my score, too!
SOrry I messed it up. :thumbsup2

As far as next March goes, it will be cooler, but you'll be dealing with Spring Breakers. We stayed in the Toy Story section at All Stars Movies a couple years ago for our grandkids first visit. They were 3 and 1 at the time and loved the big characters around the resort. We had much better transportation luck than when we've stayed at POR. I know a lot of people dislike the values, but I had no complaints. We really don't spend a lot of time in the room anyway, so I was beginning to think we were foolish for staying at moderates all these years. Good luck with your decision making!
Glad to hear of some good experiences over at All Star Movies. All I ever really hear people talk about is PoP.

You have me worried about the AC thing...sigh...

I love your tank top in those pictures...so pretty!! I'm glad you decided to go with the break...I'm a big believer in them!! Even with my DD who is almost 10, I plan on taking breaks on any of our days that we do RD at the parks...otherwise...I just don't think we'll enjoy the nights as much!

After leaving Tutto Italia we knew it was nearing nap time so we explored our way towards the front of the park.

Who needed the nap more... Little Miss? Or the parents?

Just a heads up (although little Miss has already noticed.) but there's some weird, green chick checking out your DH.
Must be the tiara on his head.

Next we headed over near the restrooms for a potty stop.

If you hadn't stopped to ride It's a Small Mexico, you could've been home by then.

MK

Jungle Cruise.

Only tip I have heard for the A/C is get a balloon and cut off the weight at the bottom and it moving around could help the sensor....

I'm worried about this as I hate being warm at night same for DH. It wasn't a problem in my last trip, but I'll see about it on this upcoming trip.

:hyper::jumping1:party::dancer::dance3::hyper:

Psssssstttt............ Guess who just talked Dh into staying on property and adding a day in the parks to our trip down for the wedding we have to go to!

:stitch::simba::hmghost::figment::ccat::tigger::sulley::mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::donald::tink::earboy2::tinker:

Kim Kardashian?
Why not. She's everywhere.

:hyper::jumping1:party::dancer::dance3::hyper:

Psssssstttt............ Guess who just talked Dh into staying on property and adding a day in the parks to our trip down for the wedding we have to go to!

:stitch::simba::hmghost::figment::ccat::tigger::sulley::mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::donald::tink::earboy2::tinker:

Everything is Awesome!

I am still semi trying to get DH to agree to a Disney trip for just him and me for our anniversary, he still hasn't agreed. I'm still hoping...

:rainbow: Woo hoo! It is great you get to go to WDW while there for the wedding.
I think Little Miss will love the values. I toured movies one time with my DD was 6. She loved it. She was really into 101 Dalmations at the time. We were staying at CSR.

As someone else said. We could have saved the money and stayed at values when the kids were little. They love the theming and since they are smaller the smaller room wouldn't be as cramped

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter