• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

«« When Will Park Hours For _____ Be Posted?

Just noticed on teh WDW site that they changed the park hours for March 2013 is thsi due to high crowd levels expected? Not sure as it has been 20 years since my last visit. Also it shows fireworks being at 11:00pm only at MK is this correct so I have to keep little ones up to see them? Also still no availability for Wishes Dessert party may decide not to d o with fireworks so late that doesn't start until them either? Thanks

For some informed crowd predictions, I recommend easywdw. Here's Josh's analysis for March 2013:
http://www.easywdw.com/category/calendar/03-march-2013-crowd-calendar/

As for Wishes, I see it listed at 10pm every night March 9-March 31, not 11pm. That is the only showing each night however.

Hello! I am planning my August trip and have the scheduled opening and closing of the parks. I'm making dining reservations next week at my 180 and I'm scheduling a few breakfasts before park opening so that we can be ready at rope drop! I'm wondering if there is a chance the park hours will change or are EMH usually always the same?

I just checked park hours for August and for some reason Magic Kingdom park hours are not listed but the other parks are all listed. Does anybody have an idea why that happened and when we can expect August park hours for magic kingdom ?
Thanks!!

I just checked park hours for August and for some reason Magic Kingdom park hours are not listed but the other parks are all listed. Does anybody have an idea why that happened and when we can expect August park hours for magic kingdom ?
Thanks!!

At this point the best resource for August 2013 park hours is the "travel agent" calendar PDF available here:

http://media.disneywebcontent.com/S.../pdf/ParkHours/WDW_Operating_Calendar_aug.pdf

disneyworld.com becomes a good resource for park hour updates within weeks of your trip. This far out, the data may be not accurate. Whatever is going on with the MK hours being unavailable is probably a temporary web site issue.

Thanks--I opened it but it shows 2012 for me :confused3 Never mind--I hit refresh and then it worked--thanks so much for the info! :thumbsup2

Going to Disney for Spring Break (Mar 12-16) the official park hours for those days have stayed the same for about a month but if you go to a specific park and look at the entertainment schedule for a particular day, the hours of operation are different. For example on March 14 Epcot is showing park hours from 9-9 But the attraction schedule has some of the World Showcase attractions being open till 12 AM, which is different from yesterday showing attraction open till 10 PM. Which is the right times?

I saw the Sept hours, and specifically remember a Limited Time Magic event at DHS on Sept 13 that would last until 1am. Villains I believe. The hours are the normal hours.

aren't there normally MNSSHP parties on Sundays? do they only have parties on Tuesdays and Fridays in September? the only Sunday with hours that indicate a party is September 29.

oh no! we wanted to go for the HS Villain's party, but also get in a MNSSHP too (we can only do a long weekend because my sister is a teacher).

aren't there normally MNSSHP parties on Sundays? do they only have parties on Tuesdays and Fridays in September? the only Sunday with hours that indicate a party is September 29.

oh no! we wanted to go for the HS Villain's party, but also get in a MNSSHP too (we can only do a long weekend because my sister is a teacher).

You guessed it right -- you can expect Tuesday and Friday parties in September until the last weekend of the month.

any ideas for October's calendar? I've used the TA one, but it still says 2012.

It's just aggravating that Disney promised us six months in advance and we haven't been getting that lately. Kind of scares me for what kind of delay I will experience for the November calendar, too. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter