«« When Will Park Hours For _____ Be Posted?

any ideas for October's calendar? I've used the TA one, but it still says 2012.

It's just aggravating that Disney promised us six months in advance and we haven't been getting that lately. Kind of scares me for what kind of delay I will experience for the November calendar, too. :(

It's still more than 6 months until October though. I just checked easywdw.com (which uses the TA calendars) and the calendars have been posted there about a week to 10 days before the six month mark. I would imagine the October calendar will get posted in the next 7-10 days based on that.

It's still more than 6 months until October though. I just checked easywdw.com (which uses the TA calendars) and the calendars have been posted there about a week to 10 days before the six month mark. I would imagine the October calendar will get posted in the next 7-10 days based on that.

You know what? I am a complete ditz. I feel so bad....for some reason I keep thinking March was six months to October but it's April. My bad. I'm just soooo confused these day.

PS - thanks for being kind about it. :goodvibes

Can I assume that if MK is closed at 7:00 pm on October 17th that they will have the MNSSHP on that day??
And, when do you think I can buy tickets for that event?

Can I assume that if MK is closed at 7:00 pm on October 17th that they will have the MNSSHP on that day??

Yes, MK closing at 7pm in October means Halloween party. Last year the ticket sale was announced on May 2, so that's a good reference.

jcarwash said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by All Things Simba

Yes, MK closing at 7pm in October means Halloween party. Last year the ticket sale was announced on May 2, so that's a good reference.
Wow. Four of the six nights of our trip are party nights.
Seems a but much imo.

Posted from Disboards.com App for Android

I know this question will have been asked...but I cant look through 51 pages! Why have the MK hours for August not been posted on the actual disney site yet? :) thanks!

No, Hallowishes is a totally different fireworks show than Wishes.

no, sorry for the misunderstanding. I know the show itself it totally different, I was asking what time it starts -> does it start at 9pm like is listed for Wishes on non-party nights or does it start at a different time?

Bump

Does anyone have any thoughts on hours for November? TIA!

I was wondering this same thing. For some reason, I had thought they would be out within the next week, but the 20th is a little later than I'd thought. If that is true, that still gives me a full month before my ADR day, but I was hoping to make some headway on plans this weekend.

I was wondering this same thing. For some reason, I had thought they would be out within the next week, but the 20th is a little later than I'd thought. If that is true, that still gives me a full month before my ADR day, but I was hoping to make some headway on plans this weekend.

I read on easywdw that they should be out around the 15th or 19th. Not too much longer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter