«« When Will Park Hours For _____ Be Posted?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by CanadianGuy, Feb 3, 2009.

1. khaleesi

khaleesi Life is a Special Occasion

Knowing my luck... :eek:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. UpstateMick

UpstateMick Mouseketeer

I'm pretty sure that the goal was for February 1st was to be the all-in my magic + date, and that EMH are going away once Fastpass + goes online for all and I bet we don't see EMH anymore as of Feb. 2014. Originally, they were shooting for Jan 1st, but now pushed to February. My sister's boyfriend, who is a CM, said they don't even have the Feb schedule yet and that he bets EMH are on they way out. :confused3

4. aristocatz

aristocatz DIS Veteran

Sorry if this has already been asked, but are EMH typically the same as the year before? We are going during Feb vacation & I'm wondering if the Feb 2013 schedule would give me a good idea to start planning???

5. kappyfamily

kappyfamily DIS Veteran

If you read back even just a handful of posts you will see a bunch of us are in the same boat. UGH! The February schedule is 2-3 weeks late being published so "something is up". It's just no one knows what it is yet. Usually looking back to the last February can give you a good idea but now I'm not so sure. There are rumblings that EMH will be going away, so strategy wise that might change some things. Again, no one knows yet, we all just have to stay and wait.....

6. MickeyMinnieMom

MickeyMinnieMom If you ticket it, they will come... ;)

Now THIS would make me VERY cranky!! :mad: Not much that Disney has done (whether I've loved it or not) has made me cranky. But THIS would be the thing. I hope that this does not materialize...

Anything substantiating this, or purely a rumor?

7. aristocatz

aristocatz DIS Veteran

Ugh, thank you. I hope not-AVOIDING EMH parks is typically my strategy during vacation weeks to hope for slightly less crowds!

8. MickeyMinnieMom

MickeyMinnieMom If you ticket it, they will come... ;)

What is this based on?

9. lacrownz

lacrownz Earning My Ears

easywdw . com had a schedule posted

I can't book ADR's until August 30 for our trip but I'm finding myself frustrated too. I want to know what I'm doing before I go and book anything. Hopefully a solid schedule will be out before then but still...

Perhaps this has to do with the no parades until Spring rumor...but according to this schedule there are still parades so I have no idea. :confused3

10. middlesista

middlesista Mouseketeer

Right - I noticed the parades are all still listed - which would be a wonderful thing ;). With that said - I am on the wait and see list and I mean wait....sort of getting use to that :)

11. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

You can definitely trust easyWDW. Josh uses the travel agents calendar that Robo in particular says is the most reliable one.

12. jcarwash

jcarwash DIS Veteran

13. GoofyKidd

GoofyKidd Mouseketeer

14. jcarwash

jcarwash DIS Veteran

15. akayek31

akayek31 DIS Veteran

16. amylevan

amylevan DIS Veteran

Are you loading the most updated page? Because as of this morning, the link was updated to 2014.

17. akayek31

akayek31 DIS Veteran

I clicked on the link provided and it went to 2013. I have no idea why it worked today and not now for me.

18. jcarwash

jcarwash DIS Veteran

Your system/web browser is doing some caching of the previous file since the link is the same, but the source file behind it has changed.

If you use another browser, or clear the download cache of the browser you're using, you should see the Feb 2014 file.

19. akayek31

akayek31 DIS Veteran

Thanks! This worked and now I see 2014 :)

20. middlesista

middlesista Mouseketeer

I am not doubting easyWDW and understand that hours of operation may change which is understandable at this early stage. The listed parades are what I am most wondering about since some sites/posts have mentioned the parade at AK will be gone and there are ? about the afternoon Disney parade. :confused3

21. Mickeysangel49

Mickeysangel49 Mouseketeer

This link is a great resource and seems to be fairly accurate judging by the people who have commented on it. I had never heard of it, so thanks for posting it! :thumbsup2