«« When Will Park Hours For _____ Be Posted?

Any ideas when March 2014 hours will be out? Can I feel confident that they will be released by 180 days out? My ADR times are going to depend on park hours.

TIA!

I can't wait for the March 2014 dates to come out! And I can't wait to make the dining reservations too! I'll be able to plan out our day by day so much easier once they are released.

I can't wait for the March 2014 dates to come out! And I can't wait to make the dining reservations too! I'll be able to plan out our day by day so much easier once they are released.

This is where I'm at....I can't handle the suspense! lol

Once the hours are posted, are they likely to change significantly? Do the EMH hours ever change?

Once the hours are posted, are they likely to change significantly? Do the EMH hours ever change?

Yes, hours can change especially the closer you get to the actual week(s). I'd say hours are added vs. subtracted, for example, say Magic Kingdom staying open later than originally posted. Once EMH is set those don't usually change and Disney isn't adding hours to EMH -- it's either 1 hour morning EMH or 2 hours evening EMH.

Yes, hours can change especially the closer you get to the actual week(s). I'd say hours are added vs. subtracted, for example, say Magic Kingdom staying open later than originally posted. Once EMH is set those don't usually change and Disney isn't adding hours to EMH -- it's either 1 hour morning EMH or 2 hours evening EMH.

Thanks so much! My worry was that they would come out, I would plan ADRs based on the EMH days, etc and then they would change it on me.

Come on February!!!! Rumor was they were supposed to be out last week. :)

I know!!!!!! I'm going crazy over here!

Seen on easywdw on the 28th:

"The lack of a February 2014 operating schedule is probably not good news. Hopefully we’ll see something tomorrow. A schedule is not available internally either."

Seen on easywdw on the 28th:

"The lack of a February 2014 operating schedule is probably not good news. Hopefully we’ll see something tomorrow. A schedule is not available internally either."

what the heck does that mean!! I'm wondering if it has something to do with them switching around the Princess Half marathon weekend. I know they added an extra race, the 10k, so that added an additional day that roads have to be closed and what not.... hmmm. very strange! of course it's the month I'm going and waiting for!

Not good news?! That sounds ominous. What could possibly be wrong???? Now I'm stressed.

Not good news?! That sounds ominous. What could possibly be wrong???? Now I'm stressed.

"Due to guest demand, Walt Disney World will be closed for refurbishment February 1 to 28, 2014. See you in March!" ;)

I would interpret "not good news" to really mean some kind of changes to the park hours as compared to previous Februaries, and they are still working on it. Only a guess.

I'm trying very hard to be patient. But it's not working. We are planning a Jan/Feb vacation and I can start making dining reservations tomorrow!!!!! But without February hours, I am lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I think I need help...is there an over-planner support group?)

I'm trying very hard to be patient. But it's not working. We are planning a Jan/Feb vacation and I can start making dining reservations tomorrow!!!!! But without February hours, I am lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I think I need help...is there an over-planner support group?)

I'm feeling the same way. ADRs open up Monday for me and I'm not even close to ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter