«« When Will Park Hours For _____ Be Posted?

Is there a place where EMH's are posted? That way I can somewhat decide which parks we are going to on what day and have a rough idea of the adr's I will want to make....(BTW, we are going on Sep 11-22. so excited! :banana:)

Try this page...

Seems like they are a little quicker :goodvibes

disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdwi/en_CA/calendar/parkhours/calendarHome?id=MKCalendarParkHoursMonthlyViewPage&date=20090701

IMHO, if WDW posts a special for a certain date range, then they should post the park hours for those same dates. It seems ridiculous to make people wait until almost the last minute to plan for ADR's and EMH's.

Just my three cents worth. ;)

Below is the response I received from Walt Disney World in regard to my query. I still can't quite grasp why they would subject a portion of thrir guests to this inconvenience:

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World Resort.

Nick, we appreciate your concern, however, this policy is no different
than when we were booking 180 days in advance.
Guests who over-lap months, but either wait until that new calendar
comes out, or try to work around the dining without the hours. It is
probably a good idea to try to reserve something in advance and then
when the hours do come out, try to change any reservations as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

We look forward to your visit.

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact
us.

Sincerely,

Lainie Weidner
WDW Online Communications

"It's always been done that way!" Is not a good business model. No great business has been successful doing the same thing, especially if it isn't to the guest's benefit. How hard would it be to announce the EMH parks 120 days out? That way you guests that are at the end of one month and beginning of the next won't be inconvenienced.

For an uber-planner like myself, delaying the release of the park hours has taken a lot of the fun out of planning.

Im getting worried about when the September hours will be released. We are there from August 29th - Sept 7th and was hoping to have some sort of plan for the first couple days of our trip done so I could relax a little..

I feel for you all that need to have your ADRs in now... seems so unfair..

tlc

Has anyone called Disney to ask about when the hours will be posted? For the first time, we did not get park hopping and it is important to plan our days around the events we need to see on specific days - like Fantasmic! and also to plan our dining. We are still 107 days out but I really wish I could start planning!
I would be on the phone if my 90 day mark was closer -how are they going to handle this one for those folks arriving 90 days from now and aren't sure which park to do because the hours aren't up!?! I can't even see how Disney could make this better for them.
Please post if you have called-I'd love to know what they said!

This certainly is frustrating. We arrive in Disney on Aug 23, and will be staying through Setp 5. For us, that means that our 90 day window for the Sept dates opens up in the end of May, but Sept hours won't be posted until sometime in the beginning of June, so we're going to have to guess at park hours for those Sept days, and hope we get it close enough to not screw up our ADR's too badly. I HATE waiting :hourglass

Our 90 window was yesterday. I had to go ahead and pick restaurants. I will change them if I need to. I wish they would get them out. I am trying to decide if I want to buy a park hopper.

well another thread is also waiting for august hours,

www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2156457

and on this thread someone posted a e-mail for Disney communications. This person i believe called the dining reservation center and talked to someone about how they use the hours to book...and the Disney person completely agreed with her issue and gave her a e-mail address to contact customer service at and a lot of us have already e-mailed them. the e-mail address is:

wdw . guest . communications @ disneyworld . com

sorry i separated it because this site doesn't like when i just put it in all together.

the more people e-mail the stronger our concern will be heard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter