1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I will create a thread on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and another thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

«« When Will Park Hours For _____ Be Posted?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by CanadianGuy, Feb 3, 2009.

1. kaymom

kaymom New Member

Me too. :scared1: Someone on another site said they weren't going to be out for 2 more weeks. Here's hoping they come out soon.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lilmis1107

lilmis1107 New Member

This is rediculous! :confused: I would really like to be able to start planning, like which shows I'm going to, ADR's, what park I want to go to on which day.....etc..........
    I am SOOOO frustrated! I check everyday, at least 2 or 3 times a day! :sad2:
    Our dates are August 28th - Sept. 3rd. Will they have park hours for Sept. when I call and make ADR's on May 30th? :confused3 :scared:
    This is beginning to take the fun out of planning! :guilty:

4. kaymom

kaymom New Member

Just sent off my own email. I called this morning and of course the standard answer is that they come out 90 days prior. But it is 90 days prior!!:confused3

5. sarahfitz

sarahfitz New Member

I have to make my ADRs for my upcoming Honeymoon in August! I can't plan anything because I need to know the Magic Hours for the week....Grrrrr:furious:

6. JGoin

JGoin New Member

AUGUST HOURS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

7. Meishanoel

Meishanoel New Member

August Park Hours are up on the Disney website!!!!!

8. simonkodousek

simonkodousek 438 Miles From My Happy Place

9. matt1174

matt1174 New Member

I just checked the WDW website and the hours for August were posted, but only through the 29th.

10. becca-becca

becca-becca New Member

Are they gone now? Is this an evil trick? They had nothing when I set 08-01-09 as the first day of the 10.

Are you going to disneyworld.com and picking park hours and then inputing your date? Maybe I am doing something wrong.

11. tlcdoula

tlcdoula New Member

12. BJMG

BJMG New Member

I see that the August hours were posted today. Does anyone know when the Fireworks & Parade Schedule will be available? We are trying to plan our trip for August and trying to schedule meals and parks accordingly.

Thanks,

13. belle&sebastiansmom

belle&sebastiansmom New Member

And does anyone know where it is listed as to whether it is the morning extra magic hours or evening? When I click on the EMH link it only goes through July, I'm looking for August.

14. kidrericha

kidrericha New Member

On Disney's site, it only shows park hours through August 29th, but DIS is listing park hours for the 30th and 31st. Does anyone know what they are basing that on?

15. juda

juda New Member

Awesome thanks a lot

16. cah5525

cah5525 New Member

thanks

17. Mick00

Mick00 New Member

I noticed that too but the hours for the 30th and 31st are also posted on TGM and they are the same as on the DIS so i presume they arfe accurate.

18. Trep72

Trep72 Try not. Do or do not. There is no try.

Who wants to lay odds that the hours for September will be delayed as well??

:)

19. JoeyAnyc

JoeyAnyc New Member

Guess I'll have to be patient to find out the Magic Hours for Dec 09??? :santa:

20. Trep72

Trep72 Try not. Do or do not. There is no try.

LOL....yeah....you MIGHT find out in November.

21. ammeador2

ammeador2 New Member

hehe...that is my guess for October as well...I am just so impatient when it comes to this! :lmao: