ª"˜ª¤.¸Official Team May 2014 Thread!¸.¤ª˜"ª

Tomorrow is my last day of work before we leave!!!!! It's going to be so hard getting through tomorrow! I started packing but I feel like have so much to do still.

I am thinking about moving park days around and fast passes. Will this be insane? Will I be able to get fast passes ? Second guessing.....!

I am thinking about moving park days around and fast passes. Will this be insane? Will I be able to get fast passes ? Second guessing.....!

I switched some times around yesterday and everything was available, with the exception of the A & E meet and greet. But other than that, I was able to get the exact times that I wanted.

May 28 is the opening date for the new Seven Dwarves Train Ride.

We will miss it! So those of you going later in the month are lucky!!!

Bummer!!!! We were really looking forward to this. Here's hoping they have unannounced previews Memorial Day weekend. We leave the 26th.

Memory Maker Like Photopass ... you get park pictures and ride photos etc. I think I paid around $100 for it. It's cheaper if you order it at least 3 days before arriving at Disney.

I wish I could decide if I want to buy MM or not! It's $149 if you preorder, which is higher than I feel like I paid for Photopass plus. We don't tend to stop for lots of pictures and the character meals we are doing include the picture. We can't all ride together on photo rides because we have to do baby swap...but it is the baby's first trip. And DS tends to want to be involved in shows (pirate tutorial, etc) where they get good shots, plus the magic Star Wars shots (if they do them). Ugh, I can't decide! It would probably be cheaper to buy the Star Wars shot alone than to buy the whole package....

Memory Maker Like Photopass ... you get park pictures and ride photos etc. I think I paid around $100 for it. It's cheaper if you order it at least 3 days before arriving at Disney.
That's what I was thinking;) but we have a memory maker package purchased and did not receive a card yet:(

College graduating daughter and I will be at WDW May 18 -22!!! :yay: :cheer2:

May 18 - 20 at Saratoga Springs (Studio)
May 20 - 22 at BWV (1 Bdrm)
May 22 at AK Vidani (1 Bdrm)

Kinda sad about this. I had my fingers crossed for it being open some point during our trip. I don't think we'll be going back to WDW for a fair few years so we'll just have to wait a long time to ride it lol.

We purchased Memory Maker yesterday, it was a last minute thing. I'd been on the fence with it for ages but decided to get it because I would like photos of me and DH with us both in the picture.

4 shifts left at work and the wait is now becoming a little torturous ha ha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter