“I do not deal with my problems like I know I should” - F&W Fest 2018 - Update 1/20 Going Home

Italian Food, Beer Vs Wine

It was time for us to head back to Italy and visit Via Napoli where we had our Italian Food, Beer Vs Wine Food and Wine Festival Event. This would be our first time at this event, although we had done the Italian Beer Tasting event before which was its predecessor. They’ve greatly improved their selections of beers since then! As we checked in, we were given a small glass of white sangria which was very refreshing thanks to the heat! We were lead to a table set for six but we ended up only having 5 at our table - another couple and a solo traveler since his wife doesn’t enjoy these events.

NxgYXRB.jpg

Menu

nxfpwsm.jpg

Bread & Sangria

The event places a Cicerone against a Sommelier and what they think would better pair for the dish. We were poured both the beer and the wine before we were served our dish. Luckily, getting refills for the beer or wine were never hard! I think we ended up with refills for almost every one, unless we declined it as we didn’t enjoy it (of which there were 2) The initial selections were very light in taste and profiles. I ended up liking the beer and wine here about the same. They paired nicely with the heavy start of the fried artichoke. I actually hadn’t had fried artichoke before. I enjoyed the stem portion and some of the outer part but once all the fried batter was gone - it was a bit much for me. The cheese sauce paired excellently as well.

yg7ldEA.jpg
ReJ1s7m.jpg

Birrifico del Ducato Vieille Ville

WUUsnZh.jpg

Ca’ del Bosco Franciacorta Cuvee Prestige

lJAwfju.jpg

Carciofi Fritti - Fried Artichokes, Taleggio Cheese Sauce

The second course had the beer I did not enjoy. It was very bitter for being such a low ABV (5.2%) - it felt like an IPA! I managed to get it all down but I declined a refill. The wine while a dark red felt medium bodied upon drinking. It really worked for the pizza. The pizza was your basic margherita but sometimes basic is all you want!

GWyLBPV.jpg

Birrifico Italiano Tipopils

5TzC0ao.jpg

Batasiolo Barbera d’Alba

FVwdEYC.jpg

Pizza Margherita - Buffalo Mozzarella, San Marzano Tomatoes, Basil, EVOO

The next beer made up for the last course. I found I really enjoyed it. The chianti should have been decanted before it was served but it wasn’t. My husband did a trick to aerate it some by covering the glass with his hand and swirling aggressively. While not the usual way to open up a wine, it worked for this environment where you aren’t going to wait an hour for it to open naturally. Once we aerated the wine, I found I liked it much more than that initial sip. Our tablemates ended up doing the same to their glasses and found the same thing. The third course was excellent. The veal had some cheese and herbs inside that married well with the simple pasta. Totally cleaned the plate off here! I wish there was a little bit larger of the food serving as a lot of beer and wine had been consumed at this point and it was becoming noticeable.

hKcdXvQ.jpg

Birrifico del Ducato Torrente

LHhkeh8.jpg

Frescobaldi Chianti Castiglioni

6G4OCFo.jpg

Veal Braciole - Veal rollatini, bucatini pasta

Our fourth course didn’t have a beer! It was actually a honey wine. Some at our table found it to be too sweet and heavy but I liked it for the cheeses they were paired with. I don’t remember much about the wine other than I didn’t enjoy it and declined a refill of it. I was very happy to see that the cheese had zero blue cheese on the plate! We had a sheep milk cheese and two cow’s milk cheeses that were lovely.

U0z4qbc.jpg

Apicoltura Dr. Pescia Nettare di Bacco Idromele

z7ps5kq.jpg

Le Casematte Nero d’Avola

Im6Jkno.jpg

Formaggi - Cheeses, condiment, grissini

The final beer was a dark porter which was full of coffee notes. A great pairing for dessert! The wine was a better version of the popular Rose Regale. It was sweet and sparkly. This paired well with the dessert as well. The cake was a nice way to end the meal as it didn’t feel too heavy despite being cake.

AnrdHKz.jpg

Birrifico Grado Plato Chocarrubica
Montegrande Corbinello

Zekzfxs.jpg

Zuppa Inglese - English Trifle Cake

Our table was having a great time chatting and finishing off all our drinks. We ended up being the second to last table to leave. We kinda noticed them cleaning up around us so we said goodbye to our temporary event friends. We took our parting gift on the way out. I never got to eat any of the cake but my husband did and he really enjoyed it.

5IGKHjK.jpg

Take Home - Italian Cakes

When leaving, I was so glad I cancelled our Bourbon Tasting at Top of the World lounge. We would have been a hot mess if we tried to drink bourbon after all that wine and beer. The walk home happened although I don’t remember too much as I was definitely tipsy and feeling zero pain.

You picked two great special events! This looks awesome too. I think it’s interesting that some are free with refills and others (the 2 I did - Italian regional and Tequila lunches) aren’t. I may put wine vs beer on my 2019 list as well! Totally get why you canceled the tasting at TOTWL but I am curious how those are. I’ve heard the wine tasting at Old Key West of all places is great.

This is another pairing meal my husband would love! I am definitely getting him to F&W one of these years! Enticing him with these events may just work!

Thanks for the great reviews this really helps my research for future trips!!

You picked two great special events! This looks awesome too. I think it’s interesting that some are free with refills and others (the 2 I did - Italian regional and Tequila lunches) aren’t. I may put wine vs beer on my 2019 list as well! Totally get why you canceled the tasting at TOTWL but I am curious how those are. I’ve heard the wine tasting at Old Key West of all places is great.

These events were fun! Booking them was not.

So - I got a refill of our margarita at Tequila but I had to ask. I had no shame! Server looked annoyed though.

I hope we can manage a tasting at TOTWL in a future ship! Good to know about the Old Key West.

Wow! Another amazing event! I really do need to look into these as I’m at W&D every year!

It was! You should look into them as they tend to be worth it.

This is another pairing meal my husband would love! I am definitely getting him to F&W one of these years! Enticing him with these events may just work!

Thanks for the great reviews this really helps my research for future trips!!

Just show your husband how we do Disney and I bet you can get him to join! The events are so much fun. We have two more events but those are a little later in the trip. We’ve done pretty much all the events currently offered or an earlier version of the event before they made changes.

Disappointment

When we returned back to the hotel post our Italian Event, my husband fell immediately asleep. I relaxed, took a shower and did a bubbly face mask from Glamglow and then I slept for almost 2 hours.

kDJApBT.jpg

Face Mask

At 7PM, I woke up and was hungry. My husband was slightly up as well but only wanted ice cream. I agree to go get a bite to eat on the Boardwalk and bring him back a sundae from Ample Hills after I was done. I headed downstairs and the line as the fried food place was horrible so I figured I would get the nachos from the drink stand. That was a mistake. It was awful and very well was the worst attempt of nacho cheese that I’ve ever had. I ended up throwing them all away after 2 bites. I was mad myself for giving it a second bite but I wanted to make sure I wasn’t crazy. The watermelon margarita helped wash out that taste at least.

4KzfFQ2.jpg

Watermelon Margarita & Nachos

I headed into Ample Hills and got my husband a large sundae with oreo and vanilla ice cream. I had to make it back to the room quickly so that it wouldn’t melt all over me. I still got some on my hands and people were making comments along the way because of how large it was.

v5wg02w.jpg

Ice Cream Sundae

I was still hungry from those horrible nachos so I ordered myself room service which took about an hour to arrive despite being quoted 30 to 40 minutes. I was ravenous when it finally came! I got my usual boardwalk order of buffalo wings. These are a safe bet when you are hungry and you know you want something that tastes good. I also had my very first hot toddy as I hadn’t had enough alcohol yet. It was interesting - not sure I would order that drink again even though I love whiskey.

qVrhnGH.jpg

Buffalo Wings & Hot Toddy

How funny - I just tried that face mask for the first time this weekend. I loved it! Those nachos don’t look great. I’m always a bit surprised at the lack of good quick serve options at Boardwalk. I’ve heard the pizza window has improved but haven’t gotten around to trying it. Glad you were able to get the wings although an hour seems crazy. I wonder if room service is generally busier there b/c of fewer options and need to exit the hotel to access.

Don’t you just hate when you get something and it sucks! What a waste! The margarita looks good!

We have been to Ample Hills just once and really enjoyed our ice cream!

I’m glad your wings were good despite the long wait.

Looks like you were channeling your inner Darth Vader with the mask, lol!

How funny - I just tried that face mask for the first time this weekend. I loved it! Those nachos don’t look great. I’m always a bit surprised at the lack of good quick serve options at Boardwalk. I’ve heard the pizza window has improved but haven’t gotten around to trying it. Glad you were able to get the wings although an hour seems crazy. I wonder if room service is generally busier there b/c of fewer options and need to exit the hotel to access.

It is one of my favorites! I feel so refreshed afterwards.

I haven't tried the pizza window since I was in middle school and got sick off of it. I can't bring myself to try it again. Maybe I should. The fried food booth isn't bad but you have to be willing to wait and the bakery is good if I wanted a healthier dinner but eh. I wasn't having that!

The room service kitchen I think is actually the ESPN kitchen which is why I think it took so long as ESPN looked hopping. I could be wrong but the menus are similar although if you go beyond the normal room service menu - you get charged an extra access fee.

Don’t you just hate when you get something and it sucks! What a waste! The margarita looks good!

We have been to Ample Hills just once and really enjoyed our ice cream!

I’m glad your wings were good despite the long wait.

Looks like you were channeling your inner Darth Vader with the mask, lol!

It was a waste but at least it didn't cost a ton so I have that going for me.

I really enjoy Ample Hills but we don't go there as much as we should! Too many dessert options and we don't seem to eat desserts as much as we used to.

I guess I was channeling my inner Darth! Never thought about that. They should make Star Wars face masks as I would be all over that.

The Dark Side

Do you think I slept in? Nope! Another early morning run for my husband. You would think I would eventually give in and go to the gym myself. Nope! My exercise was done for the trip and I was sticking to that. Crescent Lake was foggy this morning but still a nice view off the balcony.

IAu3bO4.jpg

Foggy Morning

We left the room around 7:45 AM as we weren’t going to risk there being traffic issues. The drive wasn’t too bad as we had no accidents on I-4. The traffic was there but we steadily moved along. Not long after 8:15AM, we were parked in the Spiderman section of the parking lot $25 poorer due to the parking fee (we knew this and planned for it.) We headed through bag check and walking under the Citywalk gates a little before 8:30AM.

Dd7HPKL.jpg

Universal Gates

As we had gotten our tickets for free, we didn’t mind splurging for Express Pass. We probably didn’t need them for most of the day but it was nice to have for those rides that did need it.

dbNMWV4.jpg

Tickets

We decided to start at Universal Orlando and then head over to Islands of Adventure. We tried to make the smartest loop around Universal so that we would end our time in Diagon Alley before taking the Hogwarts Express over to Islands of Adventure. First thing we did upon entering was buy ourselves some lanyards so that we didn’t have to deal with taking our tickets/express passes out all day. Lanyards are also helpful at work sometimes so we didn’t mind having other ones to switch out to. I went with Christmas Minions whereas my husband did Captain America even though I forgot to take photos of them. We headed to the first ride we ran into Minion Mayhem! I find this ride to be very cute but I’ve never actually seen any of the Despicable Me movies other than the Minion Movie. The staff here wasn't happy with my sideline photo of the Minions because I didn't want to buy photos.

ILIYx3V.jpg

Minion Mayhem

NvvnUSF.jpg

Minions!

We skipped Shrek as we’ve done it before and Shrek is a bit outdated. We headed to The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon which ended up causing my husband to have an anxiety attack. Not sure why but I think doing two 3-D rides in a row did that and being stuck inside the vehicle with a jerk next to us didn’t help. That ride is just weird. I’m not sure I really like it - I liked it better this time than my first time because there was no wait but I don’t watch Fallon so some of the bits fall flat to us. It’s just not my type of humor. I rather the Jimmy Fallon/Justin Timberlake bits but those aren’t exactly family friendly. I’ll take my dark/sarcastic humor over gag bites any day.

YQzfYj2.jpg

Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon

It was onto the Mummy. This version of the Mummy is way better than Universal Hollywood as there are more effects than just black light projects. The shirtless guards in front help as well.

rYQWnCg.jpg

Shirtless Guards

My husband was not feeling well still so we stopped by the candy store to pick up dramamine, a diet coke and some Jolly Ranchers for him to suck on if he was feeling nervous or anxious. This meant we took a little bit of a break in the old Jaws area, thus I took a horrible selfie with Jaws. I do miss the old Jaws ride but I get why it had to go for overall park improvements.

ikOuYsC.jpg

She does exist!

4PaRmZy.jpg

Jaws

After our break to let his medication set in, we headed towards Fast & The Furious. We knew what to expect as we figured this ride would be very similar to what happens at Universal Hollywood. In Hollywood, the Fast & the Furious occurs during the backlot tour so it feels like an extra rather than an individual attraction. Unfortunately, this ride doesn’t translate as well solo as Kong does (another ride that is on the backlot at Hollywood) so it gets bad reviews in comparison. Luckily, going in expecting it to be a duplicate meant we were happy enough with the attraction but I know why others don’t like it.

JKNoxBa.jpg
UDdrn0F.jpg

Queue

JiP6rnN.jpg

RIP Paul Walker :(

Ys3FiVW.jpg

V2Ek3ze.jpg

Pre-Show

pn3nzLX.jpg

Ride Vehicle

While we were walking around, we noticed they still had a couple things from Halloween Horror Nights set up. I’m sad we’ve missed it the past few years. I need to fix that soon. I’ve missed Predator, Aliens and Stranger Things. Maybe I just need Resident Evil for me to make it happen! (Reference: Umbrella Corporation Tattoo on my neck)

iW50Zlq.jpg

Killer Clowns

Next up was Transformers. I still feel this ride is just a bad duplicate of Spiderman. I like Spiderman better - then again Transformers is the last movie I was *thisclose* to walking out of because of how bad it is. I have zero desire to see Bumblebee because of how bad the last Transformers was. At least when we got off the ride, I got to see more HHN decorations so I felt a bit better as we made our way to our next destination.

KDvjfb4.jpg

5B14Cmw.jpg

Transformers Queue

Lai4s9y.jpg

More HHN Decorations

Fun to see “the other side.” Even living here, I’ve only been once and it wasn’t well planned. Mid summer so hot, rainy, mega-crowded. I’m not a thrill-ride person but love Harry Potter. I’m a scaredy cat all around so no Halloween Horror for me either. Convenient they sell Dramamine there! Sorry your husband wasn’t feeling well. Hope he felt better quickly!

Fun to see “the other side.” Even living here, I’ve only been once and it wasn’t well planned. Mid summer so hot, rainy, mega-crowded. I’m not a thrill-ride person but love Harry Potter. I’m a scaredy cat all around so no Halloween Horror for me either. Convenient they sell Dramamine there! Sorry your husband wasn’t feeling well. Hope he felt better quickly!

You should probably go in low season and you may enjoy it! It is a lot of thrill rides though which can wear on you especially as you get older. I remember in high school going on The Hulk and Spiderman over and over and over. Universal used to not have as many thrill rides but they have stepped up their game a lot over the years.

The dramamine totally helped once it kicked in!

Childhood

That destination was E.T. This ride makes me sad as it is well past its prime and really needs to be replaced or money put into it for a long refurbishment. They also need to fix the name technology as it is off sync. I remember when that first happened and it was so cool! Now you never hear your name as its off a vehicle or two.

XFTbBaC.jpg

E.T.

FGfrKqv.jpg

Name Ticket

They had out the The Grinch display so I grabbed a quick photo before we headed into Springfield.

d2cPq5v.jpg

Grinch

I enjoy The Simpsons. Growing up, I wasn’t allowed to watch it as it was ‘bad’ because Bart talked back to his parents and caused chaos & there was that whole “Who Shot Mr. Burns?” thing that my mother didn’t want me watching. Well, I grew up and now watch all those shows including having my mother listen along to the last FXX marathon two years ago when we were up there when her husband passed. The Simpsons is one of the shows that I know I can put on and halfway pay attention to while I’m on the internet, making dinner or doing a puzzle, etc and it won’t really matter. I love how well this land is themed as you do feel you are in Springfield.

WdL88FO.jpg

Welcome To Springfield

83Ol00T.jpg

Lard Lad

We decided to do the ride before we grabbed lunch. It is a fun attraction with lots of fun jokes that become more enjoyable if you’ve watched a lot of Simpsons. I also enjoy the poking fun at Disney.

z4zPfB3.jpg

Welcome To Krusty’s

xhuyXGR.jpg

Sad Abu

a1Yvi8T.jpg

Hall of Secretaries of The Interior

82Ak5TY.jpg

Pie!

We headed over to Krusty’s for lunch. We didn’t feel like heading out of the park to have a decent meal at CityWalk so we decided to go cheaper with food we know would be edible and with less crowds than the Harry Potter areas would have. My husband enjoyed his burger more this time around than he did the first time he had it during Halloween Horror Nights years ago. I’m sure the bacon and cheese helped. My chicken thumbs were fresh and the tater tots were crispy. My husband’s beer was the winner of the two. Duff Dry has wonderful coffee notes and went down easy. I enjoyed Duff Light better than I’ve enjoyed Duff Regular in the past. It was an easy drinking beer.

sQGNxML.jpg

Flaming Moe

NPvdsT1.jpg

Clogger Burger & Duff Dry

nC2atES.jpg

Chicken Thumbs with Duff Light

Our bellies happy saidated, we went on an easy ride - Men in Black. We weren’t seated with anyone else since we were in the handicap vehicle and this overall helped our average score since there were less people do deal with so we beat the competing vehicle. I beat my husband as I pressed the red button at the right time.

4dfJhwY.jpg

MIB queue

mLo1CgY.jpg
tkJu1Ej.jpg

MIB Scores

HotqLMI.jpg

The Universe Is Yours

ET is one thing f my favorite memories of US. I hope they keep it around for nostalgia even if it needs a little TLC

I use to love the Jaws area and the ride! I really don’t care for Transformers either but love Spider-Man!

We try to get over to US&IOA at least 1x a year!

Andi loves the Simpson area, I have never watched a full episode of the Simpsons, yikes, my kids love it!

I think you can get a lot done at USO in one day.

ET is one thing f my favorite memories of US. I hope they keep it around for nostalgia even if it needs a little TLC

I totally get it for nostalgia! Hopefully they put some TLC into it!

I use to love the Jaws area and the ride! I really don’t care for Transformers either but love Spider-Man!

We try to get over to US&IOA at least 1x a year!

Andi loves the Simpson area, I have never watched a full episode of the Simpsons, yikes, my kids love it!

I think you can get a lot done at USO in one day.

If you ever make it out to Universal Hollywood - you can still visit Jaws on their backlot tour at least!

We really should try to get to US/IOA more than we do especially living in Florida. I do enjoy their thrill rides and they have stepped up their theming a ton from where they originally were at. I'm excited about the 3rd park expansion and Nintendo World! We'll probably get Annual Passes there when that occurs.

You can get a ton done at USO in one day especially when it isn't too busy.

Our first stop was Canada where I wish my husband and I didn’t split the beer as that Moosehead is so good! Very refreshing no matter the weather.
Love me a good Moosehead, which somehow sounds dirty when I write it :P

The soup was eh to me. Once the pretzel roll was gone,
Sorry you didn't enjoy the soup, but can you believe I've never actually tried it? Hoping to do so in February now that its at the refreshment port

wY7HYVl.jpg

Pao de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread
How can you go wrong with cheese and bread in the same food :confused3 I can't believe someone out there doesn't like this

yKN2MY3.jpg

Fake Food
Is it weird, that I want the fake food :confused3

The event places a Cicerone against a Sommelier and what they think would better pair for the dish. We were poured both the beer and the wine before we were served our dish. Luckily, getting refills for the beer or wine were never hard! I think we ended up with refills for almost every one, unless we declined it as we didn’t enjoy it (of which there were 2) The initial selections were very light in taste and profiles. I ended up liking the beer and wine here about the same.
What a cool event. I had no idea such a thing existed. I know I've said it before, but you are totally planning my trip next time we do F&W

hey paired nicely with the heavy start of the fried artichoke. I actually hadn’t had fried artichoke before. I enjoyed the stem portion and some of the outer part but once all the fried batter was gone - it was a bit much for me. The cheese sauce paired excellently as well.
They have something similar to this on the menu now and it is so good. Of course I've never met an artichoke I didn't like so I was in heaven.

My husband did a trick to aerate it some by covering the glass with his hand and swirling aggressively. While not the usual way to open up a wine, it worked for this environment where you aren’t going to wait an hour for it to open naturally
Good to know!

6G4OCFo.jpg

Veal Braciole - Veal rollatini, bucatini pasta
Now I wish they had this on the menu. It may actually get me away from pizza.

Zekzfxs.jpg

Zuppa Inglese - English Trifle Cake
Odd that they are serving English Trifile Cake at an Italian meal :confused3

kDJApBT.jpg

Face Mask
Please tell me you woke your hubby up like this :P

Oh how sad. Next time you should grab something at the bar at Flying Fish or ESPN. I'm sure it would make for a much better experience.

What is this alternate universe you speak of :-)

Love me a good Moosehead, which somehow sounds dirty when I write it :P
:rolleyes1:rotfl:

Sorry you didn't enjoy the soup, but can you believe I've never actually tried it? Hoping to do so in February now that its at the refreshment port
I cannot believe you've never tried that. I think the refreshment port is a nice way to try it there without investing too much time in a restaurant as there are some awesome appetizers there. There are too many restaurants in EPCOT as well

How can you go wrong with cheese and bread in the same food :confused3 I can't believe someone out there doesn't like this
I don't know how you can go wrong with it! Maybe because its a bit different than what people are expecting? I'm happy I can buy them in the freezer section of Whole Foods so I can make it at home.

Is it weird, that I want the fake food :confused3
No. I kinda wanted it too but I didn't something that Gantu could just chew and then I have to deal with the mess. I have to be careful with these things! Maybe your shopping queen will want it too!

What a cool event. I had no idea such a thing existed. I know I've said it before, but you are totally planning my trip next time we do F&W
More than happy to plan your trip when it comes to F&W Events. I promise to keep you tipsy!

They have something similar to this on the menu now and it is so good. Of course I've never met an artichoke I didn't like so I was in heaven.
Oh, you made me go look at the menu! They have changed up the appetizers a fair bit. Some of the new options sound good. Too bad we aren't getting there anytime soon. January is such a non food focused trip that it makes me sad but when you're husband is going to run 39.3 miles in 2 days - I guess you have to eat what works for his stomach.

Now I wish they had this on the menu. It may actually get me away from pizza.
It is that good! I would order it too and usually I don't go out of my way to order veal.

Odd that they are serving English Trifile Cake at an Italian meal :confused3
I find it odd too! It was a good cake but I had that thought when I first saw that menu.

Please tell me you woke your hubby up like this :P
Sadly, I did not. I did scare him the other day at home when I had on a penguin mask I got from Target. He told me I am weird but he married me so I guess he is too!

Oh how sad. Next time you should grab something at the bar at Flying Fish or ESPN. I'm sure it would make for a much better experience.
If I wanted to be out for a bit, I would have so done that! I wanted quick but well, I got what I paid for. Bleh! At least we do have Flying Fish coming up eventually once I get through the alternative universe.

What is this alternate universe you speak of :-)
giphy.gif

I'm happy I can buy them in the freezer section of Whole Foods so I can make it at home.
I'm totally going to have to look for these at Whole Foods! I had no idea they had such a thing.

No. I kinda wanted it too but I didn't something that Gantu could just chew and then I have to deal with the mess. I have to be careful with these things! Maybe your shopping queen will want it too!
I'm sure she would, as she loves to play "waitress." Though I'm sure our dog would try and get his mouth on it too.

More than happy to plan your trip when it comes to F&W Events. I promise to keep you tipsy!
You can go ahead and mark F&W 2020 on the calendar and get to planning :-)

January is such a non food focused trip that it makes me sad but when you're husband is going to run 39.3 miles in 2 days - I guess you have to eat what works for his stomach.
The sacrifices we make for our running husbands. Good luck to him in the marathon! Jason is doing the princess half but he's still recovering from a knee injury last spring and isn't sure if he can actually do 13 or not. He had planned on doing the Marine Corps Marathon this year but had to forgo it.

You can go ahead and mark F&W 2020 on the calendar and get to planning :-)
Sounds like a nice start to the plan!

The sacrifices we make for our running husbands. Good luck to him in the marathon! Jason is doing the princess half but he's still recovering from a knee injury last spring and isn't sure if he can actually do 13 or not. He had planned on doing the Marine Corps Marathon this year but had to forgo it.
We do sacrifice! I may have cried a little on the inside last night when I gave up our California Grill reservation for Boma because its an easier dinner.

At least Disney is nice on pace requirements so he should be able to walk worst case! My husband has had some troubles this past month - he got hit by a car while running earlier in December and had a set back from that. The police never found the jerk. And now he's having some back problems plus the winter crude. The Goofy Challenge should be interesting at this point!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!