Zurg, Zurgswife and Zurglings on board the Wonder 3-2-03 **Photos**

Verandah Man

I DREAM of a FANTASY that's full of MAGIC & WONDER
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Zurg:), Zurgswife:), and the four Zurglings:) :) :) :) are on board the WONDER 3-2-03 and are going to have a WONDERful time the next four days!!!

Wishing you WONDERful weather and WONDERful sailing!!!

62Zurg_and_Family.jpg

Here's the WONDER waiting in port this Sunday afternoon March 2, 2003.

Looks like it might be a little wet right now, but here's hoping for a cruise filled with WONDERful memories for all the Zurgs!

I just hope they go to the thread and see this, I did this just for them!!!:smooth:

It was raining here all morning as well, but now the sun is shining, and we may get near 50 degrees here in South Jersey today!!!:cool:

Oh I thought they somehow got you a picture of them for real!! LOL! Glad you posted this, however, so I can wish them all a WONDERFUL CRUISE!!!! Have fun!

You know, I was wondering why the port cam was looking off in the direction it was, until.....

popup_cocoabch.jpg

Zurg, you camera hog! :p

Hope you guys have a great cruise!!

Great Job Mark, I Love It!!!;) I was ROFLOL!!!

Bon Voyage Zurg's Family, you just went past Two Palms at 6:03pm, there was a different camera angle at the port tonight, and we didn't get to see you leave the port.

But, we were able to catch you go past the Two Palms camera. Have a WONDERful cruise!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Here's hoping that your cruise is Wonder-ful! Hope the Zurglings enjoyed the "surprise"!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Mark you made my night!!! Everyone here is wondering why I just burst out laughing!!!

MJ

Hope the Zurgs enjoy their cruise.:)
Hello Mark and Mary. Thanks for the creative humor.:)
Verandah Man enjoyed your photo albums. Thanks for sharing.:)

Originally posted by madcoco
Hope the Zurgs enjoy their cruise.:)
Hello Mark and Mary. Thanks for the creative humor.:)
Verandah Man enjoyed your photo albums. Thanks for sharing.:)

Madcoco:
I LOVE your photos...you have some great albums!!!

Mark, ROFLOL!!!!!

Only one thing Zurg, when I saw that picture of you, DH and little DS came over to see what the heck I am laughing about, and now DS is scared... He is scared that you will be on the Mickey Mouse boat!!! He is making me PROMISE that you will NOT be on the boat when we go!!! LOL!!!!!

Originally posted by Verandah Man
ºOºMelodyºOº
http://community.webshots.com/user/mfpriebe

Great photos here Melody, I hope we have as much fun on our first cruise as it looks like you and EB had on your cruises.

Thanks for sharing your photos!!!!! :)

Thanks!!! My favorite part of navigating these boards is looking at everyone's photos! I could sit here for hours looking around, but I'm sure my boss wouldn't appreciate it!!! LOL

Originally posted by CRSNDSNY
Thanks!!! My favorite part of navigating these boards is looking at everyone's photos! I could sit here for hours looking around, but I'm sure my boss wouldn't appreciate it!!! LOL

Being Mr. Mom for a few weeks, while my DW recoups from hip replacement surgery, has allowed me some extra time to spend on the boards and look at other DIS'ers photos, of course I'm only surfing the boards, while keeping up with the laundry, meals, cleaning, etc..., LOL!!!

Yes, these boards are certainly addicting...But SO beneficial!!! I wish I had known about them before the first cruise.

:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

A little bump so Zurg can find this thread.

:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

LOL

Hi kids.

Having a great time. The beer provisions are holding up (so far at least)

Considering making the Captain walk the plank, just to keep in practice you undersatnd.

Well I need more beers so I best go.

(May spare the captain and crew, I have no idea where the heck Castaway Cay really is and it looks like the trail of bread crums I left was eaten by the fish)

ROFLMAO!!!!...

VMAN....that was awesome....you too MARK......thanks for the well wishes....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter