Zumba

susikat

Earning My Ears
HI

Not quite sure where to put this question but does anyone know if there is a Zumba store in orlando, it is just starting here in Austria and the clothing is very expensive, have looked on their website and it only shows online stores.

Am really additcted to it, i dont suppose any of the disney hotels have a Zumba class do they ?:banana:

HI

Not quite sure where to put this question but does anyone know if there is a Zumba store in orlando, it is just starting here in Austria and the clothing is very expensive, have looked on their website and it only shows online stores.

Am really additcted to it, i dont suppose any of the disney hotels have a Zumba class do they ?:banana:

I'm afraid I don't know but would be interested in any replies. It's just getting big here in the UK as well. I love it and will miss it when we're away for a fortnight in October. Wish they would have Zumba classes on the Disney ships ;)

I'm afraid I don't know but would be interested in any replies. It's just getting big here in the UK as well. I love it and will miss it when we're away for a fortnight in October. Wish they would have Zumba classes on the Disney ships ;)

From everything I can tell, it's very popular here in the states as well. I know many of our gyms/exercise facilities have added Zumba classes. I wouldn't be surprised if the ships add it soon as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter