Zullily Bag Sale

dlparr

Earning My Ears
I need advice. I'm going in January with a 2.5 year old (not potty trained) and a 18 month old. I'm planning to have a larger diaper bag under the stroller with everything we need but need a backpack that will hold my DSLR, phone/wallet type necessities and an emergency diaper, wipes and single snack for each kid. I plan on this being the bag that stays with me all day for lines, ride, etc and the other staying with the stroller.

Zullily has both Overland and Baggalini on today and I thought about ordering either the Overland Shasta backpack or the Baggalini Crossbody. The Shasta is my favorite right now but I'm not sure it will hold the camera plus...Suggestions?

:)Or should I just go to target and get a cheap backpack?

TIA!
Leah

I tried the Baggallini Neighborhood Messenger bag. I felt like it was too big for what I needed. I tried the Kipling Luggage Alvar cross body and felt it was too small.

If you order from Amazon, most places have a great return policy where you can buy it and return it where they pay shipping. So it's free to return it.

You might be able to go to the mall and see some of the bags in person and try it out before the sale on zullily ends though.

There are so many different styles in each bag brand that without knowing exactly which styles you are interested in, it would be hard to say.

Good luck - I still haven't found my ideal bag.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter