Zoom call for DAS

It's not a video call immediately. You need to wait with the chat box open. This could take a couple hours. When the Cast Member goes online with you, they will send you a link for the video call. They will go back to chat to arrange your advance ride selections.

It's not a video call immediately. You need to wait with the chat box open. This could take a couple hours. When the Cast Member goes online with you, they will send you a link for the video call. They will go back to chat to arrange your advance ride selections.
Yes we’ve done it a couple times already

I just couldn’t remember how late they ran. Turns out it’s 8pm PST
I worked a 12.5 hr shift yesterday and didn’t get home until almost 7pm
We got connected and it said it was a 3+ hr wait 😫
Had to hang up
Will try again later, sadly I’m working the same hours today

Yes we’ve done it a couple times already

I just couldn’t remember how late they ran. Turns out it’s 8pm PST
I worked a 12.5 hr shift yesterday and didn’t get home until almost 7pm
We got connected and it said it was a 3+ hr wait 😫
Had to hang up
Will try again later, sadly I’m working the same hours today
It's told me anywhere from 3-5 hour wait, but I've never waited more than 1 hour. Once I got in in 5 minutes!

Last edited:
I'm glad you were able to set it up. It really is so quick once you get through.
Yes, and able to book the two attractions each day. The only thing that worries me about all of it was that they wouldn’t let me back space mountain for November 21. It wasn’t available and now I’m worried that it’ll be down that day, it wasn’t that it was all booked up. It just wasn’t an option.

Yes, and able to book the two attractions each day. The only thing that worries me about all of it was that they wouldn’t let me back space mountain for November 21. It wasn’t available and now I’m worried that it’ll be down that day, it wasn’t that it was all booked up. It just wasn’t an option.
Maybe you could check back again another day via the DAS reservation chat window. I used that to change one of my ride picks. If Space Mountain was going to down I bet it would be on the refurb calendar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter