Zoodles is NOW 75% off Fall and Winter!!

SherriW

Mouseketeer
Zoodles is NOW 75% off Fall and Winter!!

I just got an email and all the fall & winter stuff is 75% off!! I just HAD to go back and order 1 of everything that I had not ordered at 70% off!! My hubby is going to think I am crazy - - but at these prices they are a steal!!
Just a reminder, The site is wierd...shows price as 0.00 making you think they are out of everything - - but you choose the size and add it to your basket and there is the price!

http://commerce.idmi.net/ecommerce/product_categories.asp?CID=150&

Here's what I got!

Current Order Details
--------------------------------------------------------
Ordered Item Price Total
1 Zoodles Hayride Legging Set $11.50 $11.50
3T
1 Zoodles Back to School Legging $11.50 $11.50
3T
1 Zoodles Bowling Legging Set $11.50 $11.50
3T
1 Zoodles Stocking Legging Set $11.50 $11.50
3T
1 Zoodles Snowman Jogsuit $9.50 $9.50
3T
1 Zoodles Halloween Jogsuit $9.50 $9.50
3T
1 Zoodles Sailboat Hairbow $3.00 $3.00
1 Zoodles Toboggan Legging Set $11.50 $11.50
3T
1 Zoodles Birthday Legging Set $11.75 $11.75
3T
1 Zoodles Wedding Dress Legging S$12.00 $12.00
3T
1 Zoodles Sailboat Sock $2.50 $2.50
Toddler
Subtotal: $105.75
Shipping & Handling: $10.95
Total: $116.70

Thanks! I was only able to get 2 things for DD5. She starts kindergarten this fall so I will save these for her. I wish they had more in her size left.

How is the quality of the outfits. I have never seen this site but they have some cute outfits.

Lizzydoll73 said:
Thanks! I was only able to get 2 things for DD5. She starts kindergarten this fall so I will save these for her. I wish they had more in her size left.

I wish the same thing! There were just 2 leggings sets in a size 5/6, right? My DD is 4, but I think by the Fall she'll be in a 5/6 for sure, even though Zoodles clothes are sized pretty generously.

thanks, OP!

LisaNJ25 said:
How is the quality of the outfits. I have never seen this site but they have some cute outfits.

I think VERY good. I have always been pleased.
Once, a pair of leggings did get a rip in the seam on the butt .... it was very esy to fix tho.

SherriW said:
I think VERY good. I have always been pleased.
Once, a pair of leggings did get a rip in the seam on the butt .... it was very esy to fix tho.

Yes, very very good. These are boutique clothes.

Talk about frustrating :headache: Everytime I went to check out something I added int he beginning was sold out!! Hopefully I got a few cute items. Finally I just called it in and told him to call me back with what was actually in :idea:

Thanks for the info on this site - cute things - our DGrD always likes to wear tops with leggings, so these are great. Got 2 for $12 @. Will make nice gifts for Easter :sunny:

Thanks for the site, called my daughter to buy them for me for my granddaughter, I"m so cheap I hate to pay for taxes if I dont have too. She lives in Ky and on line they dont charge for taxes, if your out of the state of Ohio.
Once again thanks you for the site.
I will save these for her birthday gift.

Thank you so much. I love ZOODLES but refuse to pay the regular price for them. I was able to get DD 3 outfits for what I would pay for 1. Thank you so much for posting this. I didnt see any socks or bows? Do they usually have them but I just missed them? Thanks again!!

D said:
I didnt see any socks or bows? Do they usually have them but I just missed them? QUOTE]

Yes, they most usally have matching socks and bows ...... even at the 70% oof, there were no bows or socks. I could really care less about the sock ... bit I REALLY do like the matching bows. I wonder what's up w/ them not having them. BUMMER!! :worried: I ordered a total of 11 outfits for next fall and winter and not one of them will have the matching bow to go w/ the outfit!! :confused3

E-bay. They were a bit $$ though. I like the outfits when the bows match. I think it is CUTE!!! We have quite a few plain colored bows here that will be ok with the new outfits.

Wow! All of you that love Zoodles, get on their Newsletter! I just got my box and they're great. I ordered the leg sets and extra leggings in the next size. I've ordered from E-*** before, but the prices are even better from :worship: Zoodles, I couldn't believe it. Have fun shopping!

I got my box a day ago and lovvvvvvvvvve these outfits!! There is so much detail.

Make sure that you read washing instructions. All the tops need to be line dryed.

I just got a Newsletter from Zoodles and not only is their winter 75% off but the added a coupon to the Newsletter for an additional 10% off your order total. I already placed my order. I just thought I'd share the coupon code with everyone, you use the code when you put in your credit card information. The coupon code is: 10P-TTL-0306. They also seem to have fixed how the prices show up - it's so much easier now. Happy St Patrick's Day - Have Fun Shopping :thumbsup2

paltacbud said:
I just got a Newsletter from Zoodles and not only is their winter 75% off but the added a coupon to the Newsletter for an additional 10% off your order total. I already placed my order. I just thought I'd share the coupon code with everyone, you use the code when you put in your credit card information. The coupon code is: 10P-TTL-0306. They also seem to have fixed how the prices show up - it's so much easier now. Happy St Patrick's Day - Have Fun Shopping :thumbsup2

I resisted ordering for DD3 when I first read about the 75% off last month. A lot of what I normally buy her has Mickey or a different Disney character on it (that's what she loves to wear). So, I didn't place an order, even though these outfits look cute. I was also a bit iffy on paying the 8. shipping. This additional 10% off took 3.60 off my 3 outfit order, so it's like I only paid about half the shipping. Are these outfits really as wonderful as they are presented to be, or is it just a bunch of hype? I would have normally bought her a 5/6 to wear for next fall/winter, but all they had left was 4 and 4T. I hope these run big, otherwise they'll be too small. She's pretty tall. She'll be 4 at the end of Sept. I could always pair the leggings with a tshirt to wear now if they run short, and have her wear the shirts with jeans. I realized they had the boy's bowling jogging suit in a 4 also after I placed the order, so I called and left a message to ask them to add it and call me back. I haven't yet heard back from them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter