Zoetrope

What is the answer? I'd like to know myself. Looking forward to seeing that amazing work of art again.

When we took the DCA tour, our guide mentioned the possibility of the zoetrope being reinstated at the studios. I hope he is right about it coming back, but that it does return to the parks. We loved it so much and visited it often.

Okay, time to share more of my imagineering genius in hopes that Disney will stumble across it:;)

Reopen the Blue Sky Cellar as a tribute to attractions-gone-by, complete with scale models, and install the zoetrope here.

We know it will be a long time before real decisions are made concerning the SW/Marvel plans or other new rides, so this space won't be needed for previews any time soon.

Okay, time to share more of my imagineering genius in hopes that Disney will stumble across it:;)

Reopen the Blue Sky Cellar as a tribute to attractions-gone-by, complete with scale models, and install the zoetrope here.

We know it will be a long time before real decisions are made concerning the SW/Marvel plans or other new rides, so this space won't be needed for previews any time soon.

That's a great idea, and it makes sense!

The new Toy Story movie is coming in 2017, correct? Maybe there will be a grand "return of the zoetrope" during that year, just as 2015 is expected to yield the "return of the Hatbox Ghost" and the "return of the Christmas star at the top of the Matterhorn."

I'm afraid I have not been paying much attention to the new Frozen meet and greet in the animation building since I don't have a kid trip planned in the near future. Is anything besides the Zoetrope gone from the animation building?

I'm afraid I have not been paying much attention to the new Frozen meet and greet in the animation building since I don't have a kid trip planned in the near future. Is anything besides the Zoetrope gone from the animation building?

The drawing classes are now just Olaf and Marshmallow, but that's all. Oh and Ursula's in the Workshop is gone, I believe, I think it's for when the characters need a break area now. That's all for the animation building.

There's also a huge line of people waiting to see Anna and Elsa.

They added extra clips to the films they show above, that was neat.

I was really disappointed when I was there in December to find that they had closed the part where you can record yourself speaking/singing along to clips from animated films. My family loved doing this and we always had a hilarious time with it. Hopefully it reopens soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter