Ziplocks - extralarge

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hi: I wonder if anyone knows where to find the largest ziplocks, I need some for packing.

Thanks,

Deb.

I love ziplock bags ~ haven't seen extra large ~ let me know too please. S

I had to purchase mine in Buffalo last year.

We were at the Shoppers Drug Mart Health and Beauty show a few weeks ago and they had a ZipLoc Booth. I asked when they are planning on bringing them into Canada? She replied that their Marketing People found that there was no market for them!LOL

I told her, they obviously did not talk to people who travel!:rolleyes:

So when you are in the US better buy them!

Scratch
pirate:

I have been buying my extra large zip loc's at Zellers. The brand is the Zellers "Truly " brand. They are bigger than the biggest Ziploc's I could find here in Canada. I love these. I am even able to fit shoes/sandals in them. I looked long and hard since reading about the virtures of the large zip locs here on the boards and was thrilled to be able to find them.

So...... check out Zellers

Thanks, Evelyn! I'll have to go and check that out at our local Zellers! I love using zip loc's when packing, they help keep everything so organized. ::yes::

Thanks Evelyn, I will go there next week.

I am not sure whether I had heard that Costco had them, but I am not a member.

Deb.

::yes:: That's where I get mine. Last time, one Zellers didn't have 'em and the others did. I use them at school, too. It contains the kid's independent reading material. :)

I don't think we can get them in Canada. Is there a S.C. Johnson store you go to, or do you order them over the internet?

Deb.

Just picked up a pile at our local Costco on the weekend and immediately filled them and packed my bags! We're good to go.

Wal-Mart also has their own brand that are larger than the Ziploc's I have been able to find here. I don't find them as sturdy as the real ZipLoc's but they are great for packing. It makes it so easy just to pull out a baggie, hand it to the kids and say "get dressed" -- it's all in there!

Mary Liz

I picked up some of the Zellers Truly Jumbo freezer/storage bags, today. They are 13" x 15.5" and come 12 to a box. Cost was $2.27/box and I bought 3 boxes to have on hand. I looked at one and they are pretty sturdy, certainly adequate for packing.

Hi Julie:

I am going to get mine tomorrow, I am so excited about finally going to wdw again.

Deb.

I'm thinking of using one ...maybe two of these instead of a back pack for sunscreen, youngest dd's extra set of clothes, wipes, tissues....all that stuff I usually put in a backpack. Trying to get the back pack from under the stroller isn't fun....I think it might be easier if we had stuff divided into bags and just kept them in the stroller. What do ya'll think?

It makes for easy packing. If anything explodes, it's inside the bag and not all over your stuff!

Plus if your luggage gets searched they don't have to touch your unmentionables!:p

Scratch
pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter