• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ziploc bags in Canada?

CdnMom2

DIS Veteran
Last year I found giant Ziploc-brand bags at a Liquidator store long before reading Dis boards. After I got them home I quickly wished I had bought more. So many great uses. And now all the tips for our upcoming Disney trip....

I have not been able to find them since at grocery stores, Zellers, HomeDepot, WalMart (where I was certain I would as they carry the most new convenient American stock of any stores near me).

Now I don't know if these are the size the Dis threads are talking about, but mine were: 7.5L
33cmx38cm

So handy. Want to buy LOTS more. Have any Canadians found them North of the border & where please?

I've been checking around here for you but no luck...I'll keep looking.

Lisa

Not sure how big they were but a friends sister found some good size ones at costco (not sure how to spell it) I looked all over too but not a costco member, and could not find anything too big, so I would be interested where these can be found, if we are not costco members.

deb

Costco's are the gallon size (3.7 l) and are fine for small kids clothes, but not older. We always take a bunch along; pre-filled with laundry soap, that kind of deal. I'd love to find some of the biggest size, though. Anyone?

Zellers flyer this week advertises Truly (their brand) Jumbo freezer/storage bags. So I bought some today & they are the same size as the Ziploc ones I had
$2.27 for 12 in a box

They did NOT have this product before -- I checked before too in that section looking for the Ziploc ones.

This find, of course, happened just after I asked a friend going to the U.S. this past weekend to bring me home some of these large bags we can't seem to get up here. So now I have a bunch of "Hefty" giant slide-lock bags from U.S. (such a dear friend she didn't even bat an eyelash over this strange request) and the ones from Zellers... Well, I said I wanted lots!

So I hope this helps others. Lots of Zellers around I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter