Zipline Review - Kissimmee

marciemi

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to share one of the fun things you can do in the Kissimmee area (an exit or two west of Disney) that just opened in December. They call it Ziplining but it's really much more of a ropes/obstacle/climbing course. Did it with my 21-year-old son and we were both exhausted by the end of the 3 hours (and yes it really took that long). There are 4 adult courses (after the short practice/training one) and each one gets higher, harder and longer! Each of the courses has at least one zipline but probably 8-10 things to climb over or through or around while up in the air. Then at the end there are two long ziplines that you can do as many times as you want (at least when it was uncrowded like when we were there). They also have smaller courses for kids. We got a Groupon to do this for roughly half price so definitely check that out if you're interested! The name of the park was Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park in Kissimmee. (The link below has about 20 pictures of us on the courses).

http://s7.photobucket.com/user/marciemi/library/Ziplining?sort=6&page=1

Oh cool! DBF and I did Orlando Tree Trek a few weeks ago and had a lot of fun. It was quite the workout! We did it with the Groupon deal as well. In fact, we found another Groupon for it (not the same deal as the first one, but still a discount) and plan to do it again within the next few months.

I highly recommend Orlando Tree Trek if you are into ropes courses, ziplining, and are the outdoorsy-type. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter