Zip Lining Within Driving Distance of Disney?

donnajz

DIS Veteran
It's DD16's dream to go zip lining. Does anyone know of a place within driving distance of Disney where they have zip lining.

No... but Disney should really have zip lining. The other day I was watching the kiddie zip line in BB and thought they should really have one for adults. :)

No... but Disney should really have zip lining. The other day I was watching the kiddie zip line in BB and thought they should really have one for adults. :)

I thought the same thing lol.......It cracked me up though that a lot of the kids wouldn't let go until the zip line hit the very end of the zip line and the impact swung them off. Sooooooo funny lol

It's DD16's dream to go zip lining. Does anyone know of a place within driving distance of Disney where they have zip lining.

I've moved this thread to the Orlando Hotels and Attractions board.

And the answer to your question is yes, I do! The new Zipline Safari opened in January in St. Cloud, just a short drive from Disney World. You can find out more about it here:

http://www.floridaeco-safaris.com/ZiplineSafaris/

:)

doubt disney would do this - not after the teens started to drop stuff on people walking below them on the skyline.

that was why that ride was closed.

until people take responsible for their kids actions and teach them to respect others - don't think Disney would take a chance again.

they would never do this in ak - boy do you have any idea how sick those teens could make the animals?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter