• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zenni Optical - How long for glasses to arrive?

bucket o' butter

DIS Veteran
I just ordered glasses for my daughter. Does anyone know how long it takes to ship the orders? Their website says "up to two weeks", but I am curious how quick other people received their orders. We leave for Disney in 15 days and I am hoping to get them before we leave. I know I am cutting it close, but payday wasn't until yesterday!:yay: So, if you have ordered from Zenni, how long did it take your glasses to arrive?

Thanks!

I ordered on 6/26 and I have not rec'd them, but since they ssaid two weeks I figured I wouldn't be looking for them until 7/10. I'll post when I get them for a frame of reference.

remember with the holiday, it may take a little longer. I just ordered mine today 7-5 and I will post when I receive them.

My husband's took almost the full amount of time that they said (2 weeks + 5 days due to the progressive bifocals - I think that's what you call it). If they arrived early, it wasn't but a day or so. But, he loves the glasses and is thoroughly sold on ZenniOptical now! :goodvibes

I just ordered 3 pairs and was wondering the same thing. I got the bifocals, too, so I suppose it will be at least the full 2 weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter