Zebra Trail elevators not working in construction? Where???

graygables

<font color=blue>Doesn't like to discuss the Y2K P
We usually request close to the elevators on the Zebra trail b/c DD has some mobility issues. We have a 1BR for early September and I need to add the request, but am hearing that the elevator on that side is closed.

Anyone know if that's true and, where would you recommend I request to have easy access to the pool/Mara?

I would call MS and request to be near a working elevator due to mobility issues without requesting any specific area. You could of course include the near Mara and Pool. I say to include the working elevator part due to a situation I had one year. I had requested non-smoking and near a pool. We were next to Turtle Crawl pool. I was very happy until we went to look at it- no water in the pool . It was closed for renovations and yearly maintenance. I have laughed about it many times - It certainly didn't ruin the vacation but did make me aware that sometimes if things are really important it pays to be very specific when you make a request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter