Zarina The Pirate Fairy

disneygogetter

Mouseketeer
According to the Personal Disneyland Shopper on Facebook, I asked her to stop by Pixie Hollow at Disneyland and ask about the new Pirate Fairy Zarina making an appearance at the park. She replied with this;

"No plans for Zarina to be at Pixie Hollow. CM stated there is no talk about her arriving at all!!!!"

Now WHY? They brought Perwrinkle into Pixie Hollow so why not Zarina? She is a fairy even if she flies off to be a Pirate. I bet she would be a BIG hit!

I hope this is just a rumor and not an official NO. The DVD isn't out until April 1st and the El Captain Theater is showing the movie February 28th through March 19th.

So I know when Secret of the Wings came out they had Perwrinkle out when the El Captain Theater was showing the film which was 1 month before the DVD release.

i don't have high hopes for zarina happening at disneyland, but it will definitely be awesome.
i didn't know el capitan was going to play the pirate fairy, ROAD TRIP!!!!

Wait a minute.....I thought Tinkerbell was pretty much a pirate kind of fairy or pixie.
Hm........great more confusion in my life....lol ;)
No, really. :faint:

No Tinkerbell is NOT a pirate. She has always been a fairy. Zarina is a fairy turned pirate = pirate fairy when she runs away. If she remains a pirate fairy or returns to regular fairy is unknown.

And yes it is being shown there. I am going to go see it for sure. :)

Hey.....what can I say, she does spend time as I recall flirting about Capt. Hook. Lol
:faint:

My DD is so excited about this movie. She LOVES pirates and she LOVES fairies. It was like the movie was made for her. I pre-ordered it for her Easter basket. It would be great if they had her come to DLR. That would be such a fun meet and great. I wonder if they will once the movie is out and if it sells well? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter