YYYYIIIPPPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just booked for december!!!

vickiea

Mouseketeer
Sorry, just had to share, because I know you guys will understand.

We just got fantastic flights from Edmonton to LAX ($227 inc tax, direct flights) for Dec 9-16th. I am sooooo excited.:cool1::cool1::cool1: Those are booked, now to finalize a hotel and ticket package.

I can't wait to see DL all dressed up for Christmas.

I think we are going to try and keep it a surprise for our kids - if I can contain my excitement.

I hope it isn't too busy at this time.

Have a great day everyone.

Vickie:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Wow! That is a great price. I saw WestJet had prices from Calgary to LAX the other day base price of $99 one way. We just did FD at WDW though so we are waiting till May to go. DL at Christmas is exquisite:santa:

I saw that seat sale!!! $69 one way by West Jet!!! Insane!! I hope there will be another similar sale - as we are going in January and live in Edmonton, too. :) Have fun!!!

I saw that seat sale!!! $69 one way by West Jet!!! Insane!! I hope there will be another similar sale - as we are going in January and live in Edmonton, too. :) Have fun!!!

I hope they have these great prices for you again then. We were thinking of January too, but seeing that price I couldn't pass it up :-)

What an awesome surprise! :wizard:
We will be there in December too. (18th-23rd) so if you see us say "hi"! :thumbsup2

Hope you have a very magical trip!pixiedust: I know you will have a wonderful time because we've been there during the x-mas:santa: time and it's awsome!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter