Yup! It's finally here - the new planner!

JenSop

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to let everyone know that I just got my planner today in eastern Pennsylvania. Hope yours get here today too!:cheer2:

That's great news. Folk in the U.S. started receiving their copies beginning Saturday.

I can't wait to check my PO Box later today.

Is is coming in the mail or through DSL, Fed EX or UPS?
I already got todays mail and it was not there ...

Where, oh where has my little planner gone? Oh where, oh where could it be?

OK, now I'm singing about the planner. I must be going nuts.

Mine came today also in NC and it was delievered via FedEx

Happy planning everyone!!!

Mine came today in the SNOW from the mailman...actually my next door neighbor delivered my mail 'cause the mailman couldn't get down my driveway! Ugh SNOW!

I will curl up with my planner tonight and think warm thoughts!

I got mine via USPS today as well, in Massachusetts.

Oh well...I eagerly checked the mailbox but no planner, just the bills! :confused3

But at least some have started receiving it, ours should be here soon! :goodvibes

It's odd how some people are reporting receiving it via USPS and others are getting it delivered by Fed Ex. What's the method behind the madness? :confused3

Maybe it's a regional thing, as there seem to be a lot of New Englanders getting them today. We got ours here (New Hampshire) today via the USPS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter