YUMMY FOOD DELIVERY & GARDEN GROCER Qs

happy2012

DIS Veteran
TWO FOOD Qs on OFF PROPERTY DELIVERY:

1.)Where should we order for GOOD Pizza/Chinese @ our WDW Resort??

2.)When should I put in my Garden Grocer order in?

put your order in for Garden Grocer early so you don't get shut out of the date you want the delivery.

sorry...can't help with the pizza.

Good pizza is a tough question because there's such a range of styles and not everyone has the same standard. We really enjoyed the pizza and salad we ordered from Giordanos and they do deliver to Disney resorts, but that's Chicago style pizza so someone looking for a thin crust/NY style wouldn't appreciate it.

Can't help with ideas for good Chinese. You might get more responses on the Orlando hotels/attractions board, though, because more people who stay and eat offsite would see your post.

Moving this to the Orlando Attractions board as it is asking for information on restaurants off Disney property (delivery options).

put your order in for Garden Grocer early so you don't get shut out of the date you want the delivery.

sorry...can't help with the pizza.
Thanks for the tip. This is exactly what I was wondering. :)

Good pizza is a tough question because there's such a range of styles and not everyone has the same standard. We really enjoyed the pizza and salad we ordered from Giordanos and they do deliver to Disney resorts, but that's Chicago style pizza so someone looking for a thin crust/NY style wouldn't appreciate it.

Can't help with ideas for good Chinese. You might get more responses on the Orlando hotels/attractions board, though, because more people who stay and eat offsite would see your post.

I never even had Chi style pizza so I'll give that a try.:thumbsup2 We have DDP most of our trip & <3 99.9%of WDW food. But WDW pizza tastes like Digiorno frozen to me & I dislike it very much. :lmao: The mini pizzas are fine. I know we'll want a good pizza @ some point, so that will work. Chinese is something I threw in there, to see what people say. Thanks for the info.:)

We love Trey Yuen for chinese, they are closer to Universal Studios than to WDW (right next to the indoor sky diving place)

But I'm not sure they deliver to WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter