• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Youth Vouchers and Refillable Mug

FreeTime

DIS Veteran
Not sure if this is the correct board, but figured it is the closest match.

Do you know if the youth meal vouchers can be used at all QS places? Can you still use them at PH or ASC?

If I purchase the refillable mugs for our group, can they only be used at our home resort or if we go from BWV to Pop for dinner, can they take them with us and use them there? I know they can't be used in the parks, but wasn't sure about resort to resort during the same stay (not changing resorts).

Thanks

The mugs are exactly the same at every resort. Nobody will know where you bought that mug.

Can't answer the question about the youth voucher. But I'm going to move it to the main restaurant board as it's not about the Disney dining plan.

Im not sure what you mean by youth vouchers, if you are mean the DDP for children (3-9) they can be used at most if not all QS locations. PH as in planet hollywood, is not QS, it is a TS and they do still accept the DDP. If you are looking for the places that will take the DDP, you can look at the entire list on disneys website.

I don't think they mean the DDP. When youth groups travel to WDW their groups often receive vouchers for counter service meals.

Agreed, I don't know what PH or ASC stand for in regards to counter service meals. If it's Planet Hollywood, that's not a counter service restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter