You're not going to BELIEVE what happened!

jennymouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/"targe
I had to post this as a sort of prologe to my trip report because it's sort of a continuance as I STILL haven't had time to unpack everything.

As I told you before, my mother was diagnosed with brain cancer while we were gone to WDW. It's been a long rough week..she started radiation treatments on Monday.

Well, yesterday..Friday, coming home from her radiation treatment some guys ran a red light and hit them..on Mom's side of the car of course...it knocked them down the street and into someones front yard..that has a little ditch which made the car come just inches from flipping. Thank God they had thier seatbelts on. They took Mom to the hospital in an ambulance. It banged them up pretty good, but they're alright..thank God again. We were at the hospital emergency room for 8 hours...didn't get home until after midnight and the wreck was at 3:30 in the afternoon. The place was a zoo! We're sure it totaled their car, but we won't know for sure until next week or so. I just can't believe that happened to them with all they're going through already. It could've been worse though if it wasn't for the seat belts.

I just had to share this with you. I think that's all of my trip report now.;)

Hey Jenifer...
our prayers and thoughts are with you and your Mom, hope she's ok!

OMG Jennymouse.

I so enjoyed reading your trip report (the Truth, the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth), and was so saddened to hear of your mom's re-occurrance. And now this! Sheesh!

Best to you and your family. You are in my thoughts

Debbie

I hope everything goes well after this. Hope it's true that everything comes in threes because after WDW, the diagnosis and the crash you're due some good news. :wave:

Oh Jennifer, that is so awful and on top of everything else. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Best wishes.
Gi

Jenn....{{{{{HUGS}}}}and pixie dust for you and your family......

Jennymouse,
This week must have been so terribly stressful for you. Thank God that everyone will be okay after the accident. Like Poohshoney said, you are due some GOOD news. I hope things get better for you soon.

I was so sorry to hear about your mother! {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Thanks for the well wishes. She's still pretty sore today...me too after working in her HUGE flower garden all weekend. They had a freeze here while I was in WDW and her garden looked a lot like the one at the Haunted Mansion. Anyway, she's on pain meds that she doesn't like to take because they make her sick. It really angers me though that those guys just HAD to try to make that light and hit them. She'd just finished taking the cortizone meds that was making her sick and she felt much better that morning. She probably would've had a good weekend if it weren't for the wreck.GRRRRrrrrr. Two more weeks of radiation to go....hope she can climb on that table tomorrow.

Jenifer -

My thoughts and prayers will go out to you and your family. I hope your mom gets to feeling better soon.

Diane

Hi Jennifer,

Jeez, I don't know what to say...I just want to hug you! Everything will be ok, best wishes to you and your family.

It bears repeating, OMG!

I hope things get better from here!

{{{hugs}}} to you & your mom!

Jen - sorry to hear about your mom. It is awful. I know how those accidents can screw you up. I know for a fact, as I was hit by a drunk driver on10/28/99, suffering a torn rotator cuff, torn ligaments, muscles and damaged nerves and herniated discs in my neck. Ihave had a couple of operations and I had to have a cervical fusion where I had to have three discs removed in my neck and cadaver bones were used to replace them. They then implanted a metal plate and three screws on each side to hold my neck together. Needless to say, my life was never the same and I was eventually retired two weeks ago from my job as a police officer because I can no longer do my duties.

All in all, take it one day at a time. Looking forward to my next trip to Disney on 2/13/03 at AKL.

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.:smooth: :Pinkbounc

Wow, I am so very sorry to hear all that is going on with you mom. She sure sounds like a tough lady who is hanging in there. Thank goodness she has YOU!

Jenny,

I am sooo sorry to hear about all that you and your family are having to deal with. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and all of your family!!! {{{HUGS}}}

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter