Your top 3 favorite David Bowie songs

Dance Magic from Labyrinth is one of my favorite songs ever...
Life on Mars
Queen *****

I listened to a lot of Bowie growing up.

Too many to mention, but "right now" I'm gonna say

The Jean Genie
Cracked Actor (live version from double album)
Ashes to Ashes

In an hour I'll probably have three other top favorites.

Rebel Rebel
Modern Love
China Girl

Under Pressure is above China Girl and Modern Love, but I decided to leave it off since it is David Bowie and Queen instead of just David Bowie.

Only three...?

At the moment, Life on Mars?, Heroes, and Absolute Beginners.

But so many other "honorable mentions"...Space Oddity, Ziggy Stardust, Boys Keep Swinging, Look Back in Anger, China Girl, Ashes to Ashes, the entire Labyrinth soundtrack...

What a great musician, I dunno If I could rank them, but my absolute favorite is Under Pressure with Queen. It's one of the greatest songs of all time! Maybe it's more of a Queen song, but the collaboration between two huge talents is amazing.

Life On Mars, Heroes, The Man Who Sold The World. I'll agree with BrianL about Under Pressure, the performance is magnificent. Sad to see him go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter